• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 17, 2017, 06:26:07 PM
And there's that year-long tax audit which should be winding up by now, after which he's promised to show us his tax returns.

You are woefully ill-informed. Are you frontin' this intentionally? Because I've had to correct you before.

Trump has stated that he "cannot" release his tax returns while they are under audit. In truth, there's no law against that, but perhaps Trump has made promises that make him unable to release them freely. Maybe he promised his mother. You know, I promised my mother that I would never own a motorcycle, and that's not happening either.

Further, Presidents' tax returns are always under audit while they are in office. I don't think that's likely to wrap up before 2024. I love the sound of that. It's like the title of an RAH novel.

The rest of your points are stupid and beneath rational discourse. Consider yourself put on notice.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Justin Time on January 18, 2017, 12:50:16 AM
Hahaha.  Google is your friend.    It's all good, since Marines are part of the Dept. of the Navy.  The Men's department.

Okay Gunney, I'm going to let that slide.  I've heard it all before and we could be at it for days.  Could get tedious for everyone.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 17, 2017, 06:28:25 PM
You do know that Ed Dames also remote viewed  MH370 Parked in a hangar in Uzbekistan?

Putin rescued it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 18, 2017, 01:07:12 AM
Okay Gunney, I'm going to let that slide.  I've heard it all before and we could be at it for days.  Could get tedious for everyone.
Okay, okay.  It's all fun and games until somebody pukes on the mrs.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 18, 2017, 12:23:33 AM
That may be true in the Marinsky but in the U.S. Navy we get payed fairly well and selling one's male or female ass is a court martial offense.  Moreover, rarely does one hear another man using banal esoteric terms to describe activities involving pee pee and poo poo games.  It's just not good form.  To each his own but if that is your idea of erudition your definition of the word is very different from mine.  Maybe if one can't plainly describe the activity one has in mind for fear of sounding garish and must resort to arcane references, euphemism and sly inuendo in any pertinent discussion then one might not be all that proud of the activity.  Also, loose the condescending attitude.  It just makes you sound like a bitchy old poofter (not that there is anything wrong with the homosexual persuasion.)

As always feel free to correct any spelling errors.  I used to have an administrative assistant to do that, but alas...

I think you have confused me with Shreddy as I have thus far suffered your errors in silence.  But to your other point, you're quite right -- I am sadly out of step with the times.  In this new era, we do not play with meanings; we reach out and grab them.  Now if I can just get the smell off my fingers...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Justin Time on January 18, 2017, 01:17:35 AM
Okay, okay.  It's all fun and games until somebody pukes on the mrs.

Well put. 

Kidnostad3

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Just in Case of Fire on January 18, 2017, 01:06:31 AM
You are woefully ill-informed. Are you frontin' this intentionally? Because I've had to correct you before.

Trump has stated that he "cannot" release his tax returns while they are under audit...

Trump fears if he releases his taxes it would be like dropping his pants--people might point and laugh.

Dr. MD MD

For weeks now the Dems have been desperately trying to convince us that Trump's not a legitimate president because Russia "hacked" the election, citing Wikileaks as evidence of this. Now Obama commutes the sentence of Manning, the person who's leaks started Wikileaks, for all intents and purposes. So, is Obama part of the Russian conspiracy too?  ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2017, 04:06:17 AM
Yes! His NWO is crumbling all around him AND he's dying. Things just keep getting better and better!  ;D

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ex-president-george-h-w-bush-houston-hospital-report-article-1.2949071

Nah, as I said in another thread, old bastards like him take a long time to die. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 18, 2017, 04:51:52 AM
Nah, as I said in another thread, old bastards like him take a long time to die.

I think you mean Only the good die young. Well, he ain't young. He was the only president who was also head of the CIA and he started all this let's go to bed with Muslims and create a fascist world order thing. Oh, and his dad tried to turn this country NAZI when it was at it's weakest during the great depression. Fuck him!  ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2017, 04:59:09 AM
I think you mean Only the good die young. Well, he ain't young. He was the only president who was also head of the CIA and he started all this let's go to bed with Muslims and create a fascist world order thing. Oh, and his dad tried to turn this country NAZI when it was at it's weakest during the great depression. Fuck him!  ::)

I'm just sayin' you might be waiting a while.  He undoubtedly gets the best medical treatment money can buy.  All the elites do.  Look at fat old Kissinger.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 18, 2017, 02:23:10 AM
Trump fears if he releases his taxes it would be like dropping his pants--people might point and laugh.

Okay so you're done with pee pee gate and we're back to Trump's tax returns and the size of his Johnson. What's next, Melania's nude pictures?  Why don't you go to DC and fall in with all the other liberal slugs and maladapts congregating there.  Maybe you can help with some of the seditious acts they're planning. 

The behavior of the left proves that they place no value in the peaceful transfer of power or the welfare and security of the nation.  Lewis has been trading on something  he did 60  years ago and he has done nothing since.  Most of the black caucus are agitators for things that benefit black Americans but they don't give a shit about the the Nation as a whole as they are now demonstrating.  Many are in politics for themselves only and stay in office by handing out sops to some of their key constituents while doing nothing to improve the condition of the rest of their constituants.  Ask yourself who represents the people that live in the poverty stricken hell holes of the nation and have for the past 50 years or so. Why are the  people they represent demonstrably worse off now than they were 40 or 50 years ago in every area of their lives while other minorities have flourished?

The wing nuts on the left are pissing off their fellow Americans to an extent they seem incapable of fathoming.  People are getting tired of giving passes to generations of bad actors who have gotten the benefit of the doubt, special consideration and billions of taxpayer dollars for half a century and are still not fit for society.    The shrill-voiced minority political hacks may keep pushing but they should be aware that we are no longer in the sixties and seventies and the nation now wants to see a return on it's huge investment in the underprivileged minorities.  There are significant numbers that have risen above their circumstances and are now solid citizens making valuable contributions to society; however, their numbers are grossly disproportionate to the the size of their demographic and the investment made by the nation in improving their lot. How many more multiple baby mamas and serial deadbeat dads can the nation support?

If these die hard radicals persist in their subversion of orderly government they may be the sad victims of the unintended consequences of their actions.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 18, 2017, 05:33:59 AM
Melania's nude pictures? [...] the other liberal slugs and maladapts congregating there.

Quote from: Just in Case of Fire on January 17, 2017, 03:18:38 PM

I don't believe that's the mother, actually. I believe they grew him in a vat.

Pic related.

Meister_000

Open letter to Trump from the US press corps
(Columbia Journalism Review: Jan. 17, 2017)
http://www.cjr.org/covering_trump/trump_white_house_press_corps.php

". . . Best-case scenario, you’re going to be in this job for eight years. *We’ve* been around since the founding of the republic, and our role in this great democracy has been ratified and reinforced again and again and again. . . "

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 18, 2017, 06:52:20 AM
Open letter to Trump from the US press corps
(Columbia Journalism Review: Jan. 17, 2017)
http://www.cjr.org/covering_trump/trump_white_house_press_corps.php

". . . Best-case scenario, you’re going to be in this job for eight years. *We’ve* been around since the founding of the republic, and our role in this great democracy has been ratified and reinforced again and again and again. . . "

I'm sure he's shaking after reading that.  ::)

Meister_000

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2017, 06:53:29 AM
I'm sure he's shaking after reading that.  ::)

Read the (linked) document fool.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 18, 2017, 07:02:41 AM

Read the (linked) document fool.

No thanks! It's obvious propaganda.  :D

Meister_000

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2017, 07:03:58 AM
No thanks! It's obvious propaganda.  :D

It's a (collective) heads-up to Trump, his staff , and supporters, that he's chosen to fuck with some of the smartest people in the land with LOTS of contacts, sources, and resources, etc, and now POOLED/shared (if need be) among and across isles and above motives of mere journalistic "competition". A more cooperative joint effort. That kind of focus and team-work will be hard beat, evade, or hood-wink. K?

Jackstar

"*We’ve* been around since the founding of the republic, and our role in this great democracy has been ratified and reinforced again and again and again. . . "

See? See? I told you there were someone to blame.

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 18, 2017, 07:20:45 AM
some of the smartest people in the land with LOTS of contacts, sources, and resources, etc, and now POOLED/shared (if need be) among and across isles and above motives of mere journalistic "competition". A more cooperative joint effort. That kind of focus and team-work will be hard beat, evade, or hood-wink. K?

You seem easily impressed. K?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 18, 2017, 07:20:45 AM

It's a (collective) heads-up to Trump, his staff , and supporters, that he's chosen to fuck with some of the smartest people in the land with LOTS of contacts, sources, and resources, etc, and now POOLED/shared (if need be) among and across isles and above motives of mere journalistic "competition". A more cooperative joint effort. That kind of focus and team-work will be hard beat, evade, or hood-wink. K?

Like I said, I'm sure he's shaking that these totally discredited people are threatening him. I can't wait to see their next act. If they really wanted to be the 4th estate then perhaps they should've spent more time doing just that instead of learning how to be elitist shills.  ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 18, 2017, 01:24:06 AM
I think you have confused me with Shreddy as I have thus far suffered your errors in silence.  But to your other point, you're quite right -- I am sadly out of step with the times.  In this new era, we do not play with meanings; we reach out and grab them.  Now if I can just get the smell off my fingers...

You might want to gargle too.

Meister_000

Quote from: Just in Case of Fire on January 18, 2017, 07:25:14 AM
"*We’ve* been around since the founding of the republic, and our role in this great democracy has been ratified and reinforced again and again and again. . . "

See? See? I told you there were someone to blame.

You seem easily impressed. K?

Right. Trump & co have made LOTS of friends in the NSA, CIA, etc.*already*. MORON. That's another wing of the Brain-Trust that TRUMP has so wisely chosen to Fuck with before even taking office. This might be fun the watch! ;')

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 18, 2017, 07:43:38 AM

Right. Trump & co have made LOTS of friends in the NSA, CIA, etc.*already*. MORON. That's another wing of the Brain-Trust that TRUMP has so wisely chosen to Fuck with before even taking office. This might be fun the watch! ;')

Why do you love evil and corruption so much? Are you profiting from it? Asking for a friend.  ???

Jackstar

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 18, 2017, 07:43:38 AM
the NSA, CIA, etc.*already*. MORON

Is that... supposed to be some kind of acronym?

Maybe it's a newsflash to you, but the NSA has been unlawfully and illegally recording the entire English-speaking world's telecommunications, and the CIA are the same faggots who killed my mother's President.

Are you literally unaware of these true facts, or do you just think Kennedy deserved to die, and believe that panopticon surveillance methods keep people "safe"?

Which is it? I have to know before proceeding with my rebuttal of your apologies for fascism. IDIOT.*

*: not an acronym

Meister_000

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2017, 07:45:49 AM
Why do you love evil and corruption so much? Are you profiting from it? Asking for a friend.  ???

Stay on message, Candy-Striper.