• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: LadyFish on March 21, 2019, 09:07:19 PM
Falkie provided a health update as a response in his comments. Falkie is doing fine except for a broken tooth that he further cracked when he was eating a Sees butterscotch sucker. Falkie writes that the tooth needs to be removed and is hurting.

I wonder if his internet company “gave him” the EERO for free, but will soon be adding on some new monthly fees to cover the cost of the new equipment soon. That is what my cable/ internet provider would do...give you something free for a few months, then start charging for the services.

Senda has said, “root canals don’t work”.

Pizzapunch

He's really digging into the deep cuts for his shirt selection lately.... Is he reaching to the bottom of his mountain of dirty laundry

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 24, 2019, 10:13:11 PM
He's really digging into the deep cuts for his shirt selection lately.... Is he reaching to the bottom of his mountain of dirty laundry

Out of quarters?

whoozit

Quote from: brig on March 22, 2019, 08:48:56 PM

I am enjoying your ONeill period.  Is this likely to become a long lasting movement or just the occasional ode?

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on March 25, 2019, 08:41:34 PM
I am enjoying your ONeill period.  Is this likely to become a long lasting movement or just the occasional ode?

I will try to supply gifs until ONeills' return.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on March 25, 2019, 09:11:59 PM
I will try to supply gifs

[attachment=1]

Try harder.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gHBd7pjBGw

Maybe George should consider quitting reading books.  They don't seem to make him any smarter or more interesting, and just clutter up his house, and collect dust.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PbcYTP1Up0

Does anybody really believe somebody sent George a MacBookPro as a mystery gift?

He didn't even act surprised,  just sayin...

As a side note:  He looks all bit up by sumpthin.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on March 27, 2019, 05:36:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PbcYTP1Up0

Does anybody really believe somebody sent George a MacBookPro as a mystery gift?

He didn't even act surprised,  just sayin...

As a side note:  He looks all bit up by sumpthin.

Maybe it's the one this person from ThoughtPoliceGab sent:

Quote from: Lowbot on March 20, 2019, 10:06:23 PM
Does anyone have his address handy? I don’t want to try and track it down by watching his videos, ‘cause I’ll get a headache, but I’ve got half a notion to send him a 2012 iMac that I’m about to e-waste just to see what hijinks ensue.

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 27, 2019, 07:52:47 PM
Maybe it's the one this person from ThoughtPoliceGab sent:

In Georges comment, under his video, he says he found out it's a 2009, but honestly, it looks pretty new, and he DID show us that it works, and has 5G wifi capability, to which he connected on it.  I don't think 2009, or 2012 devices have 5G wifi capability. I could be wrong  My older phones and computers only connect on the 2G option.

Lilith

I was half expecting Senda to be up all night live streaming on his new MacBook, connected up to his 5G wifi.

I’m sort of shocked no one has offered Kathy $50 to $100 for a tell all interview. I think she would jump at the chance.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 28, 2019, 10:18:58 PM
I’m sort of shocked no one has offered Kathy $50 to $100 for a tell all interview. I think she would jump at the chance.

Yeah, no doubt, she has never heard of the GabCast.  What a shame.  And even if she has, Senda probably wouldn't allow her to call in without himself standing next to her telling her what to say.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 28, 2019, 10:18:58 PM
With the stipulation she keeps it secret from George until afterwards and brings Ratty Patty along

Not long ago I tossed around the idea of making Senda commentary videos or even others. People encouraged me to do it. Senda has been dull so I made a basic out and checking a place out type of video. It is my first so it is lame but here it ia anyways. I might do other Reno locations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L2WRMP0nLg&lc=z23lfxtztweqf55vjacdp43bx2ci2sjedeua2egxoglw03c010c

Rix Gins

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 29, 2019, 12:52:52 AM
Not long ago I tossed around the idea of making Senda commentary videos or even others. People encouraged me to do it. Senda has been dull so I made a basic out and checking a place out type of video. It is my first so it is lame but here it ia anyways. I might do other Reno locations.

Nice video, Rally.  Keep them coming!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 27, 2019, 09:35:25 PM

I have never seen a man struggle so much with one chip...

He's savoring the chip, studying the interplay between flavors. Possibly trying to discern l'appelation d'origine and shutting his eyes in attempt to imagine, virtually transporting himself to the unique Idahoan terroir where that potato was grown.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 29, 2019, 12:52:52 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L2WRMP0nLg&lc=z23lfxtztweqf55vjacdp43bx2ci2sjedeua2egxoglw03c010c

Nice Rally!  I subscribed, so keep em coming!   ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 29, 2019, 02:04:58 PM
He's savoring the chip, studying the interplay between flavors. Possibly trying to discern l'appelation d'origine and shutting his eyes in attempt to imagine, virtually transporting himself to the unique Idahoan terroir where that potato was grown.

At the time, I had the impression that he was trying to meld himself with the cosmic origins of the potato. 

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 29, 2019, 09:19:49 PM

ok, here are two more:

I LOVE the quarters video :D  You do flea marketing I think you said, so some vids of your treasure finds would be great too.  Some of your best finds and sells etc.

Quote from: brig on March 29, 2019, 11:26:46 PM
I LOVE the quarters video :D  You do flea marketing I think you said, so some vids of your treasure finds would be great too.  Some of your best finds and sells etc.

There will be no treasure hunting vids because I do not do that. I will not be able to show alot of the place because I am busy selling plus my phone is my camera as well as my credit card machine. So I need it for that.
But I fully intend to show some of what I can get filmed. Tours of my booth and around it for sure, hopefully more but it depends on the customer activity.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 30, 2019, 12:08:24 AM
There will be no treasure hunting vids because I do not do that. I will not be able to show alot of the place because I am busy selling plus my phone is my camera as well as my credit card machine. So I need it for that.
But I fully intend to show some of what I can get filmed. Tours of my booth and around it for sure, hopefully more but it depends on the customer activity.

GREAT!  I love that kind of thing, and it seems very popular.