• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bart Ell's thread

Started by Metron2267, August 14, 2019, 04:12:09 PM

MV/Liberace!

Brig, will you be my new starrmtn001? She's no longer compatible with my life purpose, and I must replace her.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on August 19, 2019, 12:07:00 AM
Brig, will you be my new starrmtn001? She's no longer compatible with my life purpose, and I must replace her.

How about you can be my Liberace!,  and I will be your brig?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on August 19, 2019, 12:12:12 AM
How about you can be my Liberace!,  and I will be your brig?

Consider the replacement process complete. Good to have you on board.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on August 19, 2019, 12:14:37 AM
Consider the replacement process complete. Good to have you on board.

+1

starrmtn001

You know what makes me laugh more than the childish behavior I've witnessed tonight?

twig insists that I'm a Cat Lady.  Oh how I wish I had that Honor.  Unfortunately, to be an official Cat Lady, one must have two, that's 2, two, or more Cats in the household.  Sadly, I have but one.
But she's a wonderful companion.  She curls up next to my pillow at night when I go to sleep.  Wakes me up in the morning when the sun shines through the window.  If I don't wake up straight away, She'll walk back and forth around and across me till I blurt out an expletive or two.  But She's satisfied I haven't died in my sleep so we're good to go.

I know there are some reading this who know exactly what I'm talking about, even though they may not want to admit it in this thread, due to the unfortunate circumstances.  No worries.  You know your Cat is your bud, and your Cat is well aware of this too.

Anyway, I'm probably going to get more misguided flak for this but, oh well.  That's how life rolls.  And if ya know how to ride the son of a bitch, it can actually be fun!

Okay, my Friends, my enemas, and my Frenemies.  Enjoy your night. ;D :-* ;)

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on August 18, 2019, 11:23:59 PM
Hi, Catsmile! How are you today? I've missed you so much! Are you doing ok? Please know that I really really care and I consider you to be a member of my family.

So how are you?

+1

Sitting here in my pink socks, awaiting the next planted purse lottery winner. Basking in my glorious Bellgab fams glitter, rainbow, & +1 vibes. Sending +1s back to all my lovely Bellgab warm & fuzzy fam.

I'm finer than frog hair! Thank you very much for asking. You can slip me the hot +1 dong anytime, Lee.

Enough about me! Hows my favorite ivory tickler doing!?

#+1Squeals&Smooches

Catsmile

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 19, 2019, 12:18:42 AM
You know what makes me laugh more than the childish behavior I've witnessed tonight?

twig insists that I'm a Cat Lady.  Oh how I wish I had that Honor.  Unfortunately, to be an official Cat Lady, one must have two, that's 2, two, or more Cats in the household.  Sadly, I have but one.
But she's a wonderful companion.  She curls up next to my pillow at night when I go to sleep.  Wakes me up in the morning when the sun shines through the window.  If I don't wake up straight away, She'll walk back and forth around and across me till I blurt out an expletive or two.  But She's satisfied I haven't died in my sleep so we're good to go.

I know there are some reading this who know exactly what I'm talking about, even though they may not want to admit it in this thread, due to the unfortunate circumstances.  No worries.  You know your Cat is your bud, and your Cat is well aware of this too.

Anyway, I'm probably going to get more misguided flak for this but, oh well.  That's how life rolls.  And if ya know how to ride the son of a bitch, it can actually be fun!

Whoever you are, I'm glad you have a furbuddy.
#PawPrints 🐾

+1

starrmtn001

OMG!  I knew it, I KNEW IT!!! ;D ;D ;D

I had my suspicions some time ago, but this is better than Proof of the pudding with grapes on top.

Uh, well it depends.  If lee is the pudding then brig would the the grapes except since we are close to being the same age, she'd have to be raisins.  ::)

Okay.  I have some fun stuff I need to do.  Laterz ;D :-*

WOTR

Quote from: Catsmile on August 19, 2019, 12:30:58 AM
Sitting here in my pink socks, awaiting the next planted purse lottery winner. Basking in my glorious Bellgab fams glitter, rainbow, & +1 vibes. Sending +1s back to all my lovely Bellgab warm & fuzzy fam.

I'm finer than frog hair! Thank you very much for asking. You can slip me the hot +1 dong anytime, Lee.

Enough about me! Hows my favorite ivory tickler doing!?

#+1Squeals&Smooches

That may be the best post on this thread to date. I love words dripping with sarcasm. +1.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 18, 2019, 11:47:25 AM
I guess, if you have a preference for pretentious albino gingers.

vomits in own mouth

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Spookcat on August 18, 2019, 05:16:50 PM
"EllGabbers are the folks who broke from and evolved beyond BellGab, which just recently devolved into Belch-an.

Can you, with your Superior forum status and Maturity, finally let the Heather Wade drama go?
Remember.  You're Born-Again Gabbers.  You're better than where you came from.  You don't need to prove that, by putting others down.
Only a person who hates another person, does something like that. ::) ;) ;D

Luv you guys. :-*"

Starrs words, not mine.

Wow, what an asshole. I guess "I got your back" means only while you're stroking my ego.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 19, 2019, 02:36:34 AM
Wow, what an asshole. I guess "I got your back" means only while you're stroking my ego.

Who had whose back?

AZZERAE

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 18, 2019, 11:36:15 PM
Draw another pentagram and light your candles.

Hey, thats my jam.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Liberace! on August 19, 2019, 02:38:25 AM
Who had whose back?

"I got your back" is a common Starr quote for her good friends, usually saved for podcast hosts and forum owners.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 19, 2019, 02:50:30 AM
"I got your back" is a common Starr quote for her good friends, usually saved for podcast hosts and forum owners.

lol, oh ok good. I was so scared you were calling spookcat the asshole.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 19, 2019, 02:50:30 AM
No.  "Got your back" is reserved for people with self-respect, period.   Brown-nosing and sucking up is brig's gig.  Big difference.  She knows I don't do that crap so that's why she feels I'm no threat to her.
And she's right.  I am no threat to her, under those circumstances.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 18, 2019, 05:30:28 PM
as BellGab/Bellchan's obergruppenführer, i order that all EllGabbers must be rounded up and put into camps (not Spookcat, she promised me sexual favors.)

"Nazi, Nazi, Nazi!"

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 18, 2019, 10:45:22 PM
...and the reunion was going so well. oh well.

+1
Nothing like family.

ItsOver

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 19, 2019, 12:18:42 AM

Says she's not a Cat Lady and then goes into explicit details about a cat that's satsified she hasn't croaked in bed, yet.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2019, 11:00:24 PM
I'm amazing today Liberace!  Thank You for asking.  Always nice to see you around.  I do have my coffee.  I also have candles and special occasion gif's.  If you need any, just ask.
Yeah, but will there be bacon?

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on August 19, 2019, 12:07:00 AM
At this point, not even The Borg want starrmounted.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ItsOver on August 19, 2019, 04:48:31 AM
Says she's not a Cat Lady and then goes into explicit details about a cat that's satsified she hasn't croaked in bed, yet.

She's using the old 2018 rules anyway. It's two or more cats or one cat plus three or more cat related paraphernalia    such as a cat calendar, poster, or avatar.

whoozit

It is deliciously ironic that those least suited to a forum are the last ones able to take a vacation.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: whoozit on August 19, 2019, 05:04:12 AM
It is deliciously ironic that those least suited to a forum are the last ones able to take a vacation.

And learn to live without the need for validation from the internet?! Reported!

Dr. MD MD

Wow.  You really have taken control of BellGab.  You got it by the throat and MV by the balls.
I'm just wondering how long you think you can last?  What are you going to say to the Piper when he comes to collect his due?  How much are you going to have left to pay your Karmic Debt?  You are running up one hell of a tab, but you don't need me to tell this to you.
Ah, well.  Might as well draw another pentagram and light your candles.  It is Sunday night after all.
Heh, heh, heh.

ItsOver

Wow.  You really have taken control of BellGab.  You got it by the throat and MV by the balls...
Heh, heh, heh.