A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

Now they are talking about how bad their website is; "our webmaster died."

Quote from: bootyscoot falcon on April 14, 2013, 02:51:04 AM
Now they are talking about how bad their website is; "our webmaster died."

lol.  I just want to know how this damned thing works.  Four hours and I still don't have a clue.

And... we end with John B's horrid English accent and some words of wisdom: "Anybody who steals will also kill."  WTF?

Quote from: bootyscoot falcon on April 14, 2013, 02:59:41 AM
And... we end with John B's horrid English accent and some words of wisdom: "Anybody who steals will also kill."  WTF?

Sounds like a lame right wing excuse to shoot anyone who comes to your door.

RedMichael

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 14, 2013, 02:36:42 AM
Not sure, but a few months ago he told one of the guests to contact him regarding some mysterious UFO thing he had a big stake in, though he wasn't ready to go public with it until he had this guy on board.

The key word is "had a big stake in". That guarantees at least 1 full show to the subject.

MTB

I thought the big UFO thing was just a tease for that show where he does voiceover work.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 14, 2013, 03:02:19 AM
Sounds like a lame right wing excuse to shoot anyone who comes to your door.

So then the message is "kill anybody who steals because they are always already a killer."
You know, I find George's shows to be ridiculous because of his complete inadequacy, but they are laughably bad, so I find some entertainment in them. Wells, on the other hand, is just such a dour, mean-spirited, arrogant-sounding prick that it's not much fun to listen to him suck. I try to avoid political talk shows because you feel like you are at the mercy of some blowhard without any way to defend yourself, and it's even worse when the guy is so in love with his voice that you can just picture his smug, self-satisfied smirk every time his throat vibrates. I think this might have been my last Saturday night show.

Pragmier

Quote from: MTB on April 14, 2013, 02:28:14 AM
This is starting to sound like an SCTV parody of a paranormal radio show.

Don't insult SCTV that way!  ;D  Now that was a great show.

Quote from: bootyscoot falcon on April 14, 2013, 02:36:19 AM

I wish Christopher Guest would use Coast to Coast as the inspiration for one of his "mockumentaries."

Oh, that would be great!  Would Catherine O'Hara play the numbers lady or Molting Cow?

ItsOver

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 13, 2013, 11:56:50 PM
Do you disagree?  How many Americans know Canada is their biggest national trading partner, and how often do Americans mention Canada when they talk about their friends and allies?  How many know there are 35 million of us?  Canada is a footnote in the United States.

What most Americans know about Canada.

Not necessarily in that order, eh?

Pragmier

A few years back I had a (for me) rare vacation to foreign lands. We visited Calgary, Banff, and Lake Louise. It was some of the most gorgeous scenery I've ever seen. Our second night it snowed; in the morning the grounds and surrounding countryside were pristine white just like out of a Hallmark card. I'd repeat.

Sleepwalker

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 13, 2013, 11:56:50 PM
Do you disagree?  How many Americans know Canada is their biggest national trading partner, and how often do Americans mention Canada when they talk about their friends and allies?  How many know there are 35 million of us?  Canada is a footnote in the United States.

I know Canada is our largest trading partner.  I live in NE Ohio.  I grew up listening to CKLW (and still do), watched TV stations in Hamilton and London, Ontario and drove across Canada from Ontario to British Columbia.  Magnificent scenery the entire trip.  When I was growing up we vacationed in the Thousand Islands area of Ontario every summer.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 14, 2013, 12:22:24 AM
Wells asked if an algorithm changes over time.  Then he added 'or is it a logarithm that changes over time?'  That was positively Noorian.

edit:  corrected spelling.
Worse than Noory; twice in quick succession. Wells is more hip streetwise than Noory, but a helluva lot dumber.

Quote from: bootyscoot falcon on April 14, 2013, 03:22:38 AM

So then the message is "kill anybody who steals because they are always already a killer."
You know, I find George's shows to be ridiculous because of his complete inadequacy, but they are laughably bad, so I find some entertainment in them. Wells, on the other hand, is just such a dour, mean-spirited, arrogant-sounding prick that it's not much fun to listen to him suck. I try to avoid political talk shows because you feel like you are at the mercy of some blowhard without any way to defend yourself, and it's even worse when the guy is so in love with his voice that you can just picture his smug, self-satisfied smirk every time his throat vibrates. I think this might have been my last Saturday night show.

I thought about that some more and I think my first response was wrong.  Wells wants to scare you about one world government rather than petty theft.  So if I can put myself into his head, I think he was trying to say the government and Fed steal from you through income tax, inflation, and corruption so you'd better be ready for the F.E.M.A. extermination camps, and you'd better hold on to your guns.

It's positively NoorWellian.

You can use that one though idk how useful it is since Noory and Wells don't seem to be on the same wavelength.

RedMichael

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 14, 2013, 01:01:26 PM
I thought about that some more and I think my first response was wrong.  Wells wants to scare you about one world government rather than petty theft.  So if I can put myself into his head, I think he was trying to say the government and Fed steal from you through income tax, inflation, and corruption so you'd better be ready for the F.E.M.A. extermination camps, and you'd better hold on to your guns.

It's positively NoorWellian.

You can use that one though idk how useful it is since Noory and Wells don't seem to be on the same wavelength.

Theres no money in scaring people about petty theft. Maybe if he sold firearms on caravan to midnight but I would venture to guess he would never be able to get a license to sell them. I ask anyone that listens to the show to look how each show/guest/callers are somehow crafted around selling his shit or promoting his shows (that he narrates outside of C2C). I remember 1 show and that was classic rock bands.

mombird3

Exactly, it was a vehicle to sell the products. This is the main part that I cannot stand.

Juan Cena

I gotta say that I was disappointed in the show with the Merlin Project guys, because they have been interesting to listen to in the past. This time around, they sounded too much like all the other doom and gloom "prophets for profit" that come on C2C. This is one of the few cases where the call-in part of the show was more interesting that the main part of the show.

ShayP

I do like JBW.  I get what he does.  Don't agree with his politics at times, but "whatever." All these guys have a shtick. 
These Merlin Project guys suck.  The show was a boring mess and those guys didn't seem to be on the same page.

morphiaflow

Brace yourselves for the Wells/Jones shitstorm. Jones is already calling it a false flag and blaming the FBI. I can only imagine that right now Wells is chomping at the bit to get on the air Saturday night and start hurling accusations and inciting a violent uprising against the government or everyone who is to the political left of Attila the Hun.

Quote from: morphiaflow on April 15, 2013, 04:35:01 PM
I can only imagine that right now Wells is chomping at the bit to get on the air Saturday night and start hurling accusations and inciting a violent uprising against the government or everyone who is to the political left of Attila the Hun.

Wells is more dick-kisser than rebel-rouser. He will just nod and say nothing as callers give more and more ridiculous theories.

WOTR

Brace yourselves for the Wells/Jones shitstorm. Jones is already calling it a false flag and blaming the FBI.
I was laughing thinking that while there is no suspect (that I am aware of yet) that Noory may just throw out dangerous psychotic medications as the reason.  Those damn psychotic medications and the pushers who wear white coats (that is the term he uses, is it not- psychotic meds?)

Anyhow, I am hoping he has that idiot doctor on that he pulled out of his ass for Sandy Hook and Aroura.  Then on the weekend I can listen to Wells discuss the false flag operation and the dangerous government.  Oh, wait!  this must be what Well meant when he ended with the warning last weekend that anybody who steals will also kill.  What an visionary he is!

Knapp will make it through without comment or caller on the subject.  In a month a caller can make it through and irritate Ian with ravings of a false flag operation and psychotic medications and we will all think Ian sarky for his short tempered reply to the moron who is only regurgitating what the other hosts have fed him.

Scully

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 15, 2013, 04:50:24 PM

Wells is more dick-kisser than rebel-rouser. He will just nod and say nothing as callers give more and more ridiculous theories.

I gave you way, way more credit for wisdom than that, MFM.  You've gotta be kidding! ???

Scully

Brace yourselves for the Wells/Jones shitstorm. Jones is already calling it a false flag and blaming the FBI. I can only imagine that right now Wells is chomping at the bit to get on the air Saturday night and start hurling accusations and inciting a violent uprising against the government or everyone who is to the political left of Attila the Hun.

Wells will have to get in line behind Alex Jones, who's scheduled to be on Coast tomorrow (Tuesday) night.

Who says there ARE no coincidences????

Quote from: Scully on April 15, 2013, 10:02:22 PM
I gave you way, way more credit for wisdom than that, MFM.  You've gotta be kidding! ???

Well thats what I am predicting for this coming Saturday. I'm not sure I'm willing to listen though, it will probably be pretty dull.

VtaGeezer

I predict that on this coming Saturday's show, Wells will point out that the Boston bomb could have been a dirty bomb as a vile way to peddle his gieger counters.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on April 16, 2013, 09:43:56 AM
I predict that on this coming Saturday's show, Wells will point out that the Boston bomb could have been a dirty bomb as a vile way to peddle his gieger counters.

I went to his website yesterday and was very disappointed.  I only managed a few seconds before deciding it wasn't worth my time to navigate the poorly organized site, but is it really just him hawking other people's products?  What a sorry, pathetic statement for a supposedly impartial broadcaster.

Morgus

Quote from: VtaGeezer on April 16, 2013, 09:43:56 AM
coincidentally, last night Noory claimed one of the caller predictions from the c2c New Year's Eve predictions show a few months back claimed a dirty bomb incident would happen on April 15...

Quote from: Morgus on April 16, 2013, 02:49:24 PM
coincidentally, last night Noory claimed one of the caller predictions from the c2c New Year's Eve predictions show a few months back claimed a dirty bomb incident would happen on April 15...

Since it didn't, I'd say it's a 'bonk'. 

All the annual predictions shows, the remote viewing shows, shows with any kind of 'psychic', were a waste of time.

WOTR

Quote from: WOTR on April 15, 2013, 09:39:54 PM

Anyhow, I am hoping he has that idiot doctor on that he pulled out of his ass for Sandy Hook and Aroura. 
Just have to point out that I was off by a day.  I turn on the radio and hear the idiot doctor telling me that this was done by a person who was alone and isolated feeling that society passed him by.  He will look like a typical school shooter. 

Hot damn!  All he needs to do is mention the anti-psychotic drugs and I have a slam dunk!  :-*

Morgus

The c2c schedule for this weekend and next week is now up at the c2cam website.
I see that along with his regular Sat night slot, John B. Wells is also listed as the host for this Sunday's c2c show as well..