A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

sleeplessinca

And my friend Viper wants to add this - I'll be right here f you have a question...

"Beware people of Earth because the bad guys are going to get you - I cannot tell you how yet because I am not allowed"

Wasn't that amazing?

coaster

I just read the description of tonight's show. What crap. Complete and utter crap. That is all.

Morgus

Wells just changed the helium mixture on Cobra's voice, now he sounds lower in pitch...

Morgus

Cobra and the Galactic Federation sound nuttier than Nancy Leider...

popple

Cobra just went through puberty. Now he's anaconda.

Designx

I don't know - this is some of the most hilarious stuff I have heard in a long time. Wells is having fun with the modulation knob.

sleeplessinca

there's galactic transmitters in all the churches

popple

Will Cobra's real voice be revealed? STAND BY!

sleeplessinca

you could hear Wells groaning before he gave the ultimatum

Designx

Quote from: popple on January 09, 2013, 02:30:28 AM
Will Cobra's real voice be revealed? STAND BY!

We already mistakenly heard his real voice for about 15 seconds before Wells hit the voice mod button after the last break.

popple

Quote from: Designx on January 09, 2013, 02:35:00 AM

We already mistakenly heard his real voice for about 15 seconds before Wells hit the voice mod button after the last break.

Did we? Well, then.... REENGAGE!!  ;D

sleeplessinca

I think they are having a little tiff - we did hear Cobra's voice and if we did...so did they!

Designx

Based on my analysis, Rob Potter and "Cobra" are one of the same.

Neil

Quote from: Designx on January 09, 2013, 02:43:14 AM
Based on my analysis, Rob Potter and "Cobra" are one of the same.

I was thinking the same...or they sound a lot alike.

valdez

Quote from: Doomed on January 09, 2013, 01:54:58 AM
WTF??? Who the hell does Wells have on tonight? Alvin and the Chipmonks??
Quote from: Designx on January 09, 2013, 02:23:15 AM
...this is some of the most hilarious stuff I have heard in a long time...
Quote from: sleeplessinca on January 09, 2013, 02:32:06 AM
...Wells groaning before he gave the ultimatum

Katherine Albrecht on RFID's in schools and the whole 666 thing that we all just love.  Then Wells brings on Brings on Rob Potter and his pal, "Cobra," to talk about the Galactic Federation.  Cobra's voice was electronically disguised to protect the innocent, and it was hard to understand the guy most of the time and Wells eventually had to let Cobra go bye bye.  Evidently this Federation is based out of the Orion system, and you got this race called the Archons, and some other folks, and some reptilians, and something about puppets, and Rob Potter wasn't too good at answering direct questions.  I give Wells points for giving it a shot, and giving us a little suspense (like, how long was Wells going to let Cobra the Chipmunk go on?), and putting on a fun show.

I did get it either, but it sure looks serious

Juan

I have to say that while I don't particularly enjoy Wells' conspiracy theory shows, he has improved as a talk show host over the past year.  He at least seems to pay attention to the guests and callers and try to answer follow-up questions.

stevesh

Robert Potter is another delusional idiot (or scam artist - he sure spent a lot of time promoting his commercial websites) who started out as a caller and talked himself onto the show as a guest, as did Douglas Dietrich. Strike two.

As evidence, I offer Potter's ecommerce site: www.cureshoppe.com/rob-potters-picks . Get your Coast To Coast Package Special while they last. As a bonus, you can sign up to be a 'health coach' for only $528, which seems to be a way to become part of someone's MLM downline. Christ, even Amway doesn't charge you for the privilege of being part of their pyramid scheme.

ZombiePoppa

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 04, 2013, 04:11:34 PM
     All the blood that Art had on his hands from Hale-Bopp doesn't distress you? I mean using your logic, 40 people committed suicide because of a C2C topic in 1997.

Less stupid people. Seems like a win win.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ZombiePoppa on January 09, 2013, 12:23:34 PM
Less stupid people. Seems like a win win.

No argument here.

someguy

beep boop I'm a pleiadian light worker feed quartz crystals up my ass and I will protect you humans

John Smith

Quote from: coaster on January 09, 2013, 02:10:42 AM
I just read the description of tonight's show. What crap. Complete and utter crap. That is all.

I was going to write that this was a new low for C2C, but some could legitimately say this show was par for the course.....BUT STILL.

Quote from: someguy on January 09, 2013, 04:52:23 PM
beep boop I'm a pleiadian light worker feed quartz crystals up my ass and I will protect you humans
Possibly the best post I've seen on any message board, ever.

Quote from: valdez on January 09, 2013, 08:39:41 AM

Katherine Albrecht on RFID's in schools and the whole 666 thing that we all just love.  Then Wells brings on Brings on Rob Potter and his pal, "Cobra," to talk about the Galactic Federation.  Cobra's voice was electronically disguised to protect the innocent, and it was hard to understand the guy most of the time and Wells eventually had to let Cobra go bye bye.  Evidently this Federation is based out of the Orion system, and you got this race called the Archons, and some other folks, and some reptilians, and something about puppets, and Rob Potter wasn't too good at answering direct questions.  I give Wells points for giving it a shot, and giving us a little suspense (like, how long was Wells going to let Cobra the Chipmunk go on?), and putting on a fun show.

I did get it either, but it sure looks serious

This was a coast show I could enjoy. Just pure fun. The more ludicrous, the better.

EnterDragon

Wells admitted tonight that last night's guest was putting out rubbish. What's he doing on Coast ? Did he not expect to be talking about ancient aliens when hosting during the week?! Or would he find it more interested in talking about Moses parting oceans? What a conservative close minded ass Wells is.

I tried to listen to Wells tonight, but I found the intro so scattershot I tuned out.  I couldnt even figure out what he was saying.

I went back to the FineArt stream.

stevesh

Quote from: somatic hypermutation on January 10, 2013, 04:32:36 AM
I tried to listen to Wells tonight, but I found the intro so scattershot I tuned out.  I couldnt even figure out what he was saying.

I went back to the FineArt stream.

Wells seems to think that the vaguer and more disjointed his commentary, the smarter it makes him look. If so, he's sadly mistaken. I think he was trying to apologize for the previous night's show without having to actually say so.

His interview with Robert Pelton was very good.

valdez

Quote from: stevesh on January 10, 2013, 04:39:43 AM
His interview with Robert Pelton was very good.
Quote from: EnterDragon on January 10, 2013, 01:09:55 AM
Wells admitted tonight that last night's guest was putting out rubbish. What's he doing on Coast ? Did he not expect to be talking about ancient aliens when hosting during the week?!

I got a lot of static during the Steward Rhodes segment.  I think he was talking about resisting any government gun action.  I checked out his website and that seems to be his angle.  I don't think anyone can guarantee that this, or, more importantly, any future U.S. government will never turn on it's people.  And for that alone we should not be the generation that allows for the disarming of it's people.  Robert Young Pelton is always cool.  Afghans love Americans?  Really?  If you say so, buddy, because from sitting in front of my TV things sure do seem freaky over there.
     I have mucho respect for Wells coming out and saying that the yesterday's "Cobra" interview was "rubbish."  That is precisely what we need in a host.  Noory's "you can't rule it out" excuse to swallow everything wore out years ago.  Thank you, Mr. Wells.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: valdez on January 10, 2013, 05:48:16 AM

I don't think anyone can guarantee that this, or, more importantly, any future U.S. government will never turn on it's people.  And for that alone we should not be the generation that allows for the disarming of it's people.

Sure, and similarly you can't guarantee that you won't be struck by lightning two hundred times, eaten by a giant white whale, abducted by aliens, or be the discoverer of the magic pill that will cure all known ills..However, all have something in common. Likelihood. If such a scenario were to take place, quite what anyone with a rifle would expect to do against tanks, A10's, RPG's, and chemical ordinance is worth a thread on it's own! Incidentally, I believe it's illegal (so far) for civilans to hold armed tanks, A10's, chemical weapons and RPG's.

Interesting the statue shows a musket...Maybe that's a clue in interpretation of 'bear arms'.

The vast majority of Afghans want to be left in peace. They don't want the Taliban, the Pakistani's, the Americans , the British troops, or the other NATO contingents. So when he says they love the Americans, he's wrong, they just don't hate them; they simply dislike invaders in general, but don't hate Americans in particular.

Sleepwalker

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  Did I hear John B. Wells suggest last night that the murders of the children and adults at Sandy Hook may have been "a setup?"  A setup conceived and carried out by our government as a pretext to gathering up the people's guns?  So they will be free to commit genocide on the American people?  It sure sounded like that to me.  Is that what I heard?

I know Coast to CoastAM is a steaming pile of shit but I would like someone to verify for me that they really sunk this low last night.  Did I really hear what I think I heard?

stevesh

Quote from: Sleepwalker on January 10, 2013, 07:44:15 AM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  Did I hear John B. Wells suggest last night that the murders of the children and adults at Sandy Hook may have been "a setup?"  A setup conceived and carried out by our government as a pretext to gathering up the people's guns?  So they will be free to commit genocide on the American people?  It sure sounded like that to me.  Is that what I heard?

I know Coast to CoastAM is a steaming pile of shit but I would like someone to verify for me that they really sunk this low last night.  Did I really hear what I think I heard?

That's what he said. Wells is a member of that conspiracy-driven group who think that all tragedies involving guns (and some that don't, like 9/11) are false-flag government operations designed to drum up anti-gun sentiment.