• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

oy-way

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 23, 2017, 10:34:38 PM
does anyone care ?
it is IMPOSSIBLE for George to do videos with his iPhone and/or broken iPad !
he NEEDS $1200 to purchase a new iPad !
and I ask (again) where are George's SUSCRIBERS ?
if his SUSCRIBERS (and I suspect they are here...) only "donated" $2 each....
George's "problems" (well, maybe not all) would be solved....

LOL, I LOVE IT :)
now you fuckers starting to seriously worry maybe Falkie really died and is rotting on the cat's piss stained carpet all alone, ha ha
you drove him to that finish, go and order celebratory coffee mugs like few here already did.

Lilith

George comments on authenticity of Texas Toast Pizza.

https://youtu.be/qHQTp-EgJRI

Lilith

In this informative video, George reads the contents of the Hungry Man meal he ate the other night. He won't be buying that again.

https://youtu.be/ouNmaMFimLY

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2017, 01:07:30 AM

It is funny that he decides that the Texas Toast is not authentic because he says it is not from Texas.

Yet in the other video he says he can make healthier foods.

I think he is wrong in his use of authentic but I know he is wrong about healthy or healthier foods. No food is healthy, none.
Healthy is a state of being. How can a piece of fruit plucked off a tree be healthy. It will only decay.

Food can be healthful  but never healthy.

Just a lame pet peeve rant.

BTW, does George wash his TV dinner containers and use them as his dishes?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 24, 2017, 01:30:43 AM
It is funny that he decides that the Texas Toast is not authentic because he says it is not from Texas.

Yet in the other video he says he can make healthier foods.

I think he is wrong in his use of authentic but I know he is wrong about healthy or healthier foods. No food is healthy, none.
Healthy is a state of being. How can a piece of fruit plucked off a tree be healthy. It will only decay.

Food can be healthful  but never healthy.

Just a lame pet peeve rant.

I agree Rally.  Just because I make Yorkshire Pudding here,  doesn't mean I don't use an authentic way of making it.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 24, 2017, 01:32:15 AM
BTW, does George wash his TV dinner containers and use them as his dishes?

I was wondering the same thing.  It sure looks like it.

I AM happy to see him checking the contents of the food he buys though.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 24, 2017, 01:30:43 AM

Note that George Senda always buys name-brand food. Never the generic or store brands. I bet he's on Food Stamps and it's nice to know the taxpayers are footing the bill to see him stuff his fat face with the best stuff he thinks he can get.

Lilith

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 24, 2017, 01:44:29 AM
Note that George Senda always buys name-brand food. Never the generic or store brands. I bet he's on Food Stamps and it's nice to know the taxpayers are footing the bill to see him stuff his fat face with the best stuff he thinks he can get.

He probably expected that Name Brand products would have healthier ingredients, but these days, it just isn't the case anymore, very sad to say.  Heck, you can't even trust what it says the ingredients are anymore, not to mention all the additives.

SredniVashtar

Senda has never heard of cholesterol. Big surprise. Perhaps they hadn't discovered it when he was reading all those medical textbooks in the cradle. It just shows you how his mind works; the doctors tell him to avoid certain foods, so he immediately increases his consumption of them. DON'T tell him what to do. George will do what George wants to do, even if it means dying in constipated agony.

oy-way

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 24, 2017, 02:00:14 AM
Senda has never heard of cholesterol. Big surprise. Perhaps they hadn't discovered it when he was reading all those medical textbooks in the cradle. It just shows you how his mind works; the doctors tell him to avoid certain foods, so he immediately increases his consumption of them. DON'T tell him what to do. George will do what George wants to do, even if it means dying in constipated agony.

Hey squeally Brit, since when you are so concerned if Falkie dies or not?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2017, 01:54:40 AM
He probably expected that Name Brand products would have healthier ingredients, but these days, it just isn't the case anymore, very sad to say.  Heck, you can't even trust what it says the ingredients are anymore, not to mention all the additives.

Nothing but the best for Senda. Overpriced Apple toys, luxury cat food. Those famous red shorts are made from silk and ordered specially from his Milanese tailor.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: oy-vey on July 24, 2017, 02:06:08 AM
Hey squeally Brit, since when you are so concerned if Falkie dies or not?

I didn't want him dying until we had you prepped and ready to take his place, but it looks like you're good to go now, so he can do what he likes.

oy-way

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 24, 2017, 02:09:29 AM
I didn't want him dying until we had you prepped and ready to take his place, but it looks like you're good to go now, so he can do what he likes.

No you should start doing videos, your high pitched feminine voice with that silly unnatural accent would be total blast of the grotesque
and terrifying.
You could call your show "The squealing Brit" TSB 
Very catchy name, easy to remember. 

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 24, 2017, 02:09:29 AM

When God closes a door, somewhere he always opens a window.

Often in the least expected places.

Praise MV!

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2017, 01:54:40 AM

Living things are healthy foods can be healthful.

I found this odd. During the haul video he apologized for the pizza because he still has cravings.
But in the reviews we learn he has never tried it before and really does not like it.

So what was he craving?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 24, 2017, 02:28:15 AM

I found this odd. During the haul video he apologized for the pizza because he still has cravings.
But in the reviews we learn he has never tried it before and really does not like it.

So what was he craving?

I'm guessing those fresh made hot delivery pizzas you send him.  :)

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 24, 2017, 02:28:15 AM

So what was he craving?

Frozen boxed junk flavored mainly with oil, salt, or sugar?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: oy-vey on July 24, 2017, 02:14:53 AM
No you should start doing videos, your high pitched feminine voice with that silly unnatural accent would be total blast of the grotesque
and terrifying.
You could call your show "The squealing Brit" TSB 
Very catchy name, easy to remember.

OK, then we can call you Son of Senda. Like Son of Sam , only not quite so amusing.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2017, 01:07:30 AM

I want Texas toast but idk about the pizza element

oy-way

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 24, 2017, 02:41:30 AM
OK, then we can call you Son of Senda. Like Son of Sam , only not quite so amusing.

you are losing your wit your intellectual sharpness your originality.
time to have mental health check up.
but your own gov will have no time for you because they are busy to attend
to hundred of thousands of your new "cousins" invading your shithole country. 

Lilith

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 24, 2017, 02:41:35 AM

I want Texas toast but idk about the pizza element

I make my own pizza bread.  It's so much cheaper than pizza even, and quicker.  I just slice a nice piece of Italian bread, butter it, put on a slice of cheese, a couple thin slices of tomato, some pepperoni, chopped onions, garlic, whatever etc, sprinkle on a little olive oil and slip it under the broiler for a couple minutes.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: oy-vey on July 24, 2017, 02:47:58 AM
you are losing your wit your intellectual sharpness your originality.
time to have mental health check up.
but your own gov will have no time for you because they are busy to attend
to hundred of thousands of your new "cousins" invading your shithole country.

I apologise, your opinion is very important to me. What can I do in the face of such top quality material but hope that your storming wrath blows over eventually?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2017, 02:54:12 AM
I make my own pizza bread.  It's so much cheaper than pizza even, and quicker.  I just slice a nice piece of Italian bread, butter it, put on a slice of cheese, a couple thin slices of tomato, some pepperoni, chopped onions, garlic, whatever etc, sprinkle on a little olive oil and slip it under the broiler for a couple minutes.

Dammit, now I'm hungry.

oy-way

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 24, 2017, 03:00:41 AM
I apologise, your opinion is very important to me. What can I do in the face of such top quality material but hope that your storming wrath blows over eventually?

Like your storming wrath ever stops. Looks like you are good at dishing out at many others but have hard time receiving it return fire.
How typical of a Brit.
Left you and that other reject nice article in the Trump thread :)
It's real it's not fake news.

Lilith

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 24, 2017, 03:05:39 AM
Dammit, now I'm hungry.

TBH, I just finished making a piece to go with my morning coffee.  :)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2017, 02:54:12 AM

At least now we know why Senda hates you. You're really Martha Stewart. Instead of helping a poor old senior with bad knees buy his dream home in the desert, you just sit on your pile of cash and thumb your nose at him. Disgraceful.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: oy-vey on July 24, 2017, 03:06:14 AM
Like your storming wrath ever stops. Looks like you are good at dishing out at many others but have hard time receiving it return fire.
How typical of a Brit.
Left you and that other reject nice article in the Trump thread :)
It's real it's not fake news.

Damn, I'm plucking shrapnel out of my hide here, not sure I can take it any more. I used to think I could go toe-to-toe with anyone when it came to dishing out the barbs, but it looks like I met my match at the hands of a virgin midget with a whore mother.

oy-way

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2017, 03:15:36 AM
TBH, I just finished making a piece to go with my morning coffee.  :)

I'm outside your door. Open.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 24, 2017, 03:43:43 AM
At least now we know why Senda hates you. You're really Martha Stewart. Instead of helping a poor old senior with bad knees buy his dream home in the desert, you just sit on your pile of cash and thumb your nose at him. Disgraceful.

TBH, I'm just to cheap to spend money on delivery pizza and dining out.  :-[