• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WhiteCrow

I just received a rather nasty worded PM, saying that this is Heather's thread and I should lay off talking about Falkie and Sweet Kathy in it. My bad, I forgot they are mortal enemies. My apologies to anyone that I offended.

Peace and Love

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 05, 2017, 01:29:48 AM
I hope so to Queenie and also a Prius for Sweet Kathy too. Love knows no bounds

Yeah, well, I have to drive out here, and I don't need Kathy backing into me because she's too fat and lazy to turn her head to look behind her

cweb

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 04, 2017, 07:18:08 PM
A lot of the shows problems are due to not having a professional producer...
If anyone in MITD was serious about saving and improving the show they'd get a professional producer. I mean hell have they tried to get a intern even?
What does that say when the only pro you can get to work on the show is the former host (who reads bumper music and gives notes)?

It either speaks poorly about the show or is indicative that they won't (or more likely can't) spend money on an experienced producer.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: cweb on December 05, 2017, 07:23:44 AM
What does that say when the only pro you can get to work on the show is the former host (who reads bumper music and gives notes)?

It either speaks poorly about the show or is indicative that they won't (or more likely can't) spend money on an experienced producer.

The current producer does exactly what she is paid to do, the host fails to engage with her audience unless they part of her various ass kissing Facebook groups .

Go back and listen to Future Theatre when Redacted was a guest before MITD started and she was warned of this very behavior by the host .

cweb

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 05, 2017, 10:36:56 AM
The current producer does exactly what she is paid to do, the host fails to engage with her audience unless they part of her various ass kissing Facebook groups .

Go back and listen to Future Theatre when Redacted was a guest before MITD started and she was warned of this very behavior by the host .
I'm not saying the host is without blame here. She is the key to the show and is clearly not carrying it. My point is that they can't get better help because more qualified professionals see the show for what it is: not very good.

bateman

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 05, 2017, 01:39:19 AM
I just received a rather nasty worded PM, saying that this is Heather's thread and I should lay off talking about Falkie and Sweet Kathy in it. My bad, I forgot they are mortal enemies. My apologies to anyone that I offended.

Peace and Love

That's a shame. This is now a George Senda thread.

Dateline

Now he is an infestation to other threads.  Neuter it.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dateline on December 05, 2017, 06:34:03 PM
Now he is an infestation to other threads.  Neuter it.

Please watch video ...Exclusive George Senda FKA "Falkie"

The Guy from Pittsburgh Tee shirts and Christmas gift items!

These are high quality gift items and premium 100% cotton Tee shirts...

Order this week and guaranteed delivery before Christmas. Or money back!

All item are"tm" and for a small nominal fee can be gift wrapped and personalized by George!

Limited availability .. order today!

https://youtu.be/6jJczRiGZoQ

pahtrump

Heather’s Native American name is Talks More Than Guest. Someone needs to explain the listeners tune in to these the guest(s).

Norm

Quote from: bateman on December 05, 2017, 06:22:32 PM
That's a shame. This is now a George Senda thread.

I can't wait for the kickoff of  MITD 2.0 with George and Sweet Kathy hosting the show!

The videos, exposing the trolls!, the truth behind SEWERGAB!  Hundreds, no THOUSANDS of new affiliates hungrily awaiting for the show to start!

Here's your chance Keith, George Senda GETS IT! 

Epaphroditus

Quote from: pahtrump on December 06, 2017, 12:29:44 AM
Heather’s Native American name is Talks More Than Guest. Someone needs to explain the listeners tune in to these the guest(s).

No, the host is the meat and everything else is the stew . No money is made by anybody based on guests or callers , any host asking for callers has ran out of either material or questions . Heather actually cut down the open phones  when people wanted to talk politics / terrorism  and also when she has a guest that she still has questions for . Paranormal  are actually the worst guests for Heather because she is such a geek about the subject .

I find her biggest problem actually being over prepared .

Lilith

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 04, 2017, 07:39:42 PM
Please... George doesn't like being addressed as "Falkie" anymore.

FIFY

Richard C. Hoagland's Art Bell's Midnight In The Desert with Heather Wade, featuring the artist formally know as Falkie, NKA The YouTube Super Star George Senda AKA "The Guy from Pittsburgh" not to be confused with YouTube Super Star Jason Callen and his loyal legion.

I like to call him "Senda"  as in Senda me money.