• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sgt Bergdahl comes home (finally)

Started by pate, June 01, 2014, 06:24:49 AM

SciFiAuthor

http://time.com/2826534/bowe-bergdahl-taliban-captors/

Wonderful, the Taliban is inspired to capture and ransom more Americans now.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 05, 2014, 12:48:42 PM
Well, then SFA, can you remote view some winning numbers for me in the next pwr ball draw?

The number 60 will not be the powerball. *bows in advance*

paladin1991

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 05, 2014, 12:48:57 PM

I note your complete lack of shock and wonder. 

Well no shit?  Capture and ransom, they should get themselves a special debit card in some offshore bank so the US can just transfer the fucking funds fm here on out.  We don't have that many Haji's imprisoned and lets face it, Mansour, Farouk and Anik are worth more in cash than as fighters.

The Fucking O has put a target on my family, friends and absolutely every stranger I will never meet.  Fucking O.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 05, 2014, 12:53:35 PM

Well no shit?  Capture and ransom, they should get themselves a special debit card in some offshore bank so the US can just transfer the fucking funds fm here on out.  We don't have that many Haji's imprisoned and lets face it, Mansour, Farouk and Anik are worth more in cash than as fighters.

The Fucking O has put a target on my family, friends and absolutely every stranger I will never meet.  Fucking O.

Totally, it's the biggest compromise of US citizen and soldier security ever committed by a US president. He did it willfully and illegally and now every US citizen abroad is in increased danger all for a failed political publicity and PR stunt. This is a country where you can go to federal prison for importing the wrong orchid or growing the wrong plant, in other words far less than what's going on here. If any of those Taliban commanders reappear on the battlefield, or an increase in kidnappings occurs from here on out, then the president needs to be arrested and charged with treason.

Foodlion

If I may quote the subheading "Asked whether the Taliban would be inspired by the exchange to kidnap others, a commander laughed. 'Definitely.'"

And now you have it.

More soldiers to be kidnapped for ransom.
Consider it a method to raise funds for the towellies.

Foodlion

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 05, 2014, 12:53:35 PM

You know I've never ever been so mad at any Prez until now. This guy is a fucking unqualified lap dog running this country into a comedy club. Every soldier has a reason to be even more fearful right now.
I wonder what kind of talk is going on in the chow halls, motor pools, formations and other AOs. Surely people are besides themselves on all of this.

Foodlion

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 05, 2014, 01:02:34 PM
Totally, it's the biggest compromise of US citizen and soldier security ever committed by a US president. He did it willfully and illegally and now every US citizen abroad is in increased danger all for a failed political publicity and PR stunt. This is a country where you can go to federal prison for importing the wrong orchid or growing the wrong plant, in other words far less than what's going on here. If any of those Taliban commanders reappear on the battlefield, or an increase in kidnappings occurs from here on out, then the president needs to be arrested and charged with treason.

I agree 100% he needs to be held along with his advisors in a citizens court and put on trial for these actions.

Kelt

I don't think Presidents can be impeached any more.

I mean theoretically, sure.

In practice.

The General

Quote from: Kelt on June 05, 2014, 01:31:51 PM

In practice.

pure poetry

Foodlion

Quote from: Kelt on June 05, 2014, 01:31:51 PM

In practice.

Impeach is a word that get's tossed more than my exgirlfriend's salad.

I think that's why we need to just throw him into prison along with the jackass in office before him, and the one before him, and the one even before him. Let them taste some of the BIG prison system they helped build in the US. A system that needs massive prisoners to keep it afloat. A prison system that's corrupt just like they are. Phony politicians.

This is part of what people mean when they say Obama - and the rest of the  'Progressives' for that matter - have zero understanding of how the world works.  That their world view is wrong.  That they have a complete inability to look beyond the feelgood moment of right now and envision the outcome of their actions.  That if we follow them too far down the path, they will get us all killed.

How is it no one - not Susan Rice, not John Kerry, not John Brennen at CIA, not Chuck Hagel at DoD, not Valerie Jarrett, not Obama himself - how is it this didn't occur to any of them? 

Or did it?  Perhaps this is why they did not inform Congress ahead of time?

Let's face it, this person is destructive, a menace, and a danger to this country.  Intentionally so.  Half of us knew that before he was elected.  The half that didn't should sit with it a spell and try to figure out how it is that they didn't.

Quick Karl

I believe that all presidents are inherently corrupt, that goes for all congress people and senators as well, but I also believe that Obama brings a mix of America-loathing-incompetence, the likes of which, the world has never seen before.

Furthermore, all presidents are too arrogant to take responsibility for their failures and shortcomings, but Obama surpasses every previous president in this regard.

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 05, 2014, 12:38:16 PM
it's inevitable that this guy will talk to the media.

Option A: "I told my commanding officer that I wanted to leave. He said: 'Leave your gear on the way out.' So I did. Thanks for listening, no more questions, unless it's about the use of depleted uranium munitions."

Option B: Polonium-tipped umbrella drone strike.

What is option C? Any takers? I am drawing a blank.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Jackstar on June 05, 2014, 04:03:22 PM
Option A: "I told my commanding officer that I wanted to leave. He said: 'Leave your gear on the way out.' So I did. Thanks for listening, no more questions, unless it's about the use of depleted uranium munitions."

Bad cup of tea?

Jackstar

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 05, 2014, 04:06:37 PM
Bad cup of tea?

That falls under B. I wish I knew if you had known that!

paladin1991

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 05, 2014, 03:13:34 PM

How is it no one - not Susan Rice, not John Kerry, not John Brennen at CIA, not Chuck Hagel at DoD, not Valerie Jarrett, not Obama himself - how is it this didn't occur to any of them? 

They could all give a fuck.  Their asses are all golden.  They can cry their fucking crocodile tears and wring their hands over future kidnappings and beheadings. 

Yorkie, my bro, you laugh at the concept of an 'American Spring.'  Others have asked on this forum and others what will it take for America to shake off its deathlike slumber.  Well, the world may well see it slowly unfolding now.  If so, behold the slumbering giant.  He begins to stir.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Jackstar on June 05, 2014, 04:41:24 PM
That falls under B. I wish I knew if you had known that!

I figured the umbrella trick was old school - I guess the tea is still a B.

heater

all for a failed political publicity and PR stunt.

not failed if you are not talking about the VA anymore.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on June 05, 2014, 04:03:22 PM

Option C?  Become what the rest of the world believes us to be.  Their worst fucking nightmare.  Something that will give the coldest, darkest monsters pause.   

he would have to piss off the right people first. no clue as to who....

Stellar

His teh was losing its battery strength so it was time to pull the poor guy before they the TowelWoman brutes found after decapitation!

I'm just brain storming here, but perhaps this guy owed some favors or the squad was talking frag him to get him to walk off the campus of death as a spy op, Machiavellian type of Art of War from the Pentagon and get captured by giving away some small in-tell.  I believe he spoke Towelban or Orwelianquida.  You know the Gem Store with all the goodies is in Aghanistan next to Iran and well there is some great drugs from the flower towels there to make big Pharma Rich.  And I'm sure its Israel sponsored Masada High level Operation via nano beacon network.

Perhaps he had to find out where the nukes were and 5 years to the Pentagon was worth the trade for his knowledge.

If you open your mind and read about those little suckers above (Art of Machiavellian) you will become aware just how deep the the villains are entrenched in the Power shiism within Islam as it contends with and jousts the Great Satan for Obama and Putin play footsy and exchange kisses in the Knight.

oh and Sgt Bergdahl went to Mars 5 years prior in a Beer Can riding on the Rover as it did some telemetry alien branded teh in very eccentric escape pattern through the Van Allen Belt.

Moon was a fake landing get over it:  But here is Houston's flight pattern for the sheeple.

Can you not see they were purported to be beamed up by Scotty, shit  even the kid knows better.  Beam me the shit out of here!

VtaGeezer

Sure thing. Kidnapping and hostage taking have never occurred to the Islamists.

paladin1991

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 05, 2014, 05:20:13 PM
Ohhhh, but they can do it for profit now instead of for the prophet.  Don't be a fool geezer, the game has changed again.

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 05, 2014, 04:43:51 PM
They could all give a fuck.  Their asses are all golden.  They can cry their fucking crocodile tears and wring their hands over future kidnappings and beheadings. 

Yorkie, my bro, you laugh at the concept of an 'American Spring.'  Others have asked on this forum and others what will it take for America to shake off its deathlike slumber.  Well, the world may well see it slowly unfolding now.  If so, behold the slumbering giant.  He begins to stir.

Ah yes, to grab another Big Mac and Coke and crash right back down to rest.

paladin1991

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on June 05, 2014, 05:31:01 PM
Ah yes, to grab another Big Mac and Coke and crash right back down to rest.
You, might want to hope so.

Stellar

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 05, 2014, 05:20:13 PM

Next time they kidnap it will be Elliot Rodgers with a small EMP device in his brain promising to give up all the psychotropic drugs, mkultra and pychotronic data yet right when they get to Camp Nuke LaShun zap and Elliot becomes an XYZ Zombie with Brad Pitt saving the world from to much Caffeine!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 05, 2014, 03:13:34 PM

This is part of what people mean when they say Obama - and the rest of the  'Progressives' for that matter - have zero understanding of how the world works.  That their world view is wrong.  That they have a complete inability to look beyond the feelgood moment of right now and envision the outcome of their actions.  That if we follow them too far down the path, they will get us all killed.

Let's face it, this person is destructive, a menace, and a danger to this country.  Intentionally so.  Half of us knew that before he was elected.  The half that didn't should sit with it a spell and try to figure out how it is that they didn't.

gonna fall off a limb here. i hear and understand you.
but...
all those people you have named in your post... they are not the problem. We The People are... we have been negligent for decades. kind of a silly way to avoid catastrophic national fuck ups imho...
if we are to be enslaved... we are the only ones capable of that achievement.

VtaGeezer

Someone 'splane to me why Bergdahl's father "looks like a Moslem" to many on the right but the Robertson bunch doesn't.

paladin1991

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 05, 2014, 05:45:34 PM
Someone 'splane to me why Bergdahl's father "looks like a Moslem" to many on the right but the Robertson bunch doesn't.

Because their wearing duck hunting cammo?  Everyone knows that Haji don't hunt duck.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 05, 2014, 05:45:34 PM

only one method comes to mind...

Monty Python Witch Burning Trial Clip HD