• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: chefist on June 21, 2016, 10:27:14 PM
"Prepared and filed for" means using an attorney...you don't need one once you learn how to file...

This is for fun, I'm not lecturing you... enjoy. Seeing as how I'm sure Art is a big fan of understanding our current legal regulatory environment, let's take a little closer look at the patent kluge:

First, for the uninformed:

What's a kluge?
kloÍžoj/
informal
noun
noun: kluge
1. an ill-assorted collection of parts assembled to fulfill a particular purpose.

I'm not rubbing it in, but puhleeez... welcome to the kluge:
http://www.uspto.gov/learning-and-resources/fees-and-payment/uspto-fee-schedule#Patent%20Extension%20Fee

How about an informed opinion about those fees: http://www.ipwatchdog.com/2015/04/11/us-patent-office-fees/

And the lawyers fees: http://www.ipwatchdog.com/patent/patent-attorney-fees-explained/

And why you do you need a lawyer? http://www.ipwatchdog.com/2012/10/13/patent-pricing-you-get-what-you-pay-for/

Overview: http://www.ipwatchdog.com/2015/04/04/the-cost-of-obtaining-a-patent-in-the-us/

What we need is someone to invent a new patent system, and patent it! ::)

Yeah, um... I would, and in some cases have... gone with design copyright, where I did not have an open source ethic. That is inherent upon creation, and requires no fees unless registered. Registration grants the ability to recover attorney's costs, in the event of a court action, yea! I've been an "in propria persona"* plaintiff already... thus no need to recover fees. Kluge, kluge, kluge!

http://www.copyright.gov/docs/fees.html

8)

The materials available in this post are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this post on Bellgab or any of the links contained within the post do not create an attorney-client relationship between Mr. Fidget and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this post are the opinions of Mr. Fidget and may not reflect the opinions of MV or any other darn fool with a Bellgab account.

*in propria persona. adj. from Latin "for one's self," acting on one's own behalf, generally used to identify a person who is acting as his/her own attorney in a lawsuit. The popular abbreviation is "in pro per."

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on June 22, 2016, 02:48:01 AM
Apparently Politics threads have gone from crazy to super-crazy.
The crazies have to go somewhere.  They can't all cram into the "I luv Falkie" thread.

Philosopher

.... to his retirement.  Sorry. ;)

Mr. Fidget

Hey Art, wanna take a (patent) ride?
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/a21181/greatest-american-invention/
Great (sad and true) story, it's a kluge!
:)
Who needs a self driving Rolls Royce anyway?
[attachment id=1 msg=843842]
This planet is bizarre!

Dyna-X

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 22, 2016, 09:12:37 AM
Hey Art, wanna take a (patent) ride?
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/a21181/greatest-american-invention/
Great (sad and true) story, it's a kluge!
Who needs a self driving Rolls Royce anyway?
[attachment id=1 msg=843842]
This planet is bizarre!

First pothole or rock ejected from a gravel truck and the repair costs would mean a total.

"For the amount of money Hillary Clinton would like to spend on refugees, we could rebuild every inner city in America." - Donald Trump

Quote from: COguy on June 21, 2016, 04:40:32 PM
A bunch of bitter,old,white men. Bitching about politics.
Why does it always have to be "white" men?

By the way, I wish you were bobo.  Please stop posting here because you're taking bandwidth away from who we really want here, which is bobo.  And Politics, lots and lots of politics.  Just for you, sweetheart. xoxo

bobo17

folks
i am working on logistics for the MEETING today
if you would like to attend let me no.
bobo17
lets make talk radio great again

ItsOver

Quote from: bobo17 on June 22, 2016, 11:22:55 AM
folks
bobo17

My Champagne-loaded Gulfstream is fueled and on the ramp.  Tell Art not to worry about hors d'oeuvres and I'll be providing the chateaubriand and Kumamotos. 

Hautex

folks
bobo17

Lepiej spierdalajcie bobo

starrmtn001

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on June 22, 2016, 11:42:59 AM
Lepiej spierdalajcie bobo
So, is there a class for learning how to speak Boboian?

folks
bobo17

what time is the meeting? 

send me an Outlook reminder and also can you please print copies of the agenda?

someguy

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 22, 2016, 02:40:10 AM
Speaking of deleting polls and threads and such, take a good look at the politics section of this site, in particular the thread titles. Notice how they've been getting more wacko lately? I think you know what I mean by wacko.

I told you a while back that if you let the infestation go, it would get out of hand. That section of the site is now looking like it ought to have a direct link from Stormfront. If that's what you want, fine. You're the owner. Just know that there's a point where it stops being a joke and starts getting serious. Things are past that point.

totally true, it's fucked up

norland2424

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 22, 2016, 06:24:37 PM
>:(

What i figured that would have gotten ya banned lol

I_Speculate

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 22, 2016, 12:02:43 PM
So, is there a class for learning how to speak Boboian?

Polish or something close...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 22, 2016, 02:40:10 AM
Speaking of deleting polls and threads and such, take a good look at the politics section of this site, in particular the thread titles. Notice how they've been getting more wacko lately? I think you know what I mean by wacko.

I told you a while back that if you let the infestation go, it would get out of hand. That section of the site is now looking like it ought to have a direct link from Stormfront. If that's what you want, fine. You're the owner. Just know that there's a point where it stops being a joke and starts getting serious. Things are past that point.

ok.

I_Speculate

Quote from: MV on June 22, 2016, 06:49:21 PM
ok.

I know my wishes will not be met but could you change your avatar pic? I find it quite disturbing.

It reminds me of when i was a child and was forced to watch the movie Mask , while being served homemade orange cupcakes by my mother to eat ..... which i still won't eat to this day. :(

malliard

Hey BoBo

Don't forget my message.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: I_Speculate on June 22, 2016, 06:51:52 PM
I know my wishes will not be met but could you change your avatar pic? I find it quite disturbing.

It reminds me of when i was a child and was forced to watch the movie Mask , while being served homemade orange cupcakes by my mother to eat ..... which i still won't eat to this day. :(

don't worry, i'll probably change it within a day or two based on my average avatar turnaround time.

starrmtn001

Be careful what you wish for, I_Speculate, you just might get it.  :o  ;D 

Wait.  :o

Hollow Man

Quote from: MV on June 22, 2016, 06:58:15 PM
don't worry, i'll probably change it within a day or two based on my average avatar turnaround time.

The longest one you had was that fucking Simmons pic. That lasted forever, or at least it seemed like it, LOL.

norland2424

Quote from: Hollow Man on June 22, 2016, 07:35:23 PM
The longest one you had was that fucking Simmons pic. That lasted forever, or at least it seemed like it, LOL.

Its still simmons pic!!
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/photos/richard-simmons-sex-change-photos-national-enquirer-cover/photo/160539/

WOTR

... while being served homemade orange cupcakes by my mother to eat ..... which i still won't eat to this day. :(
Those must have at least a little mold on them by now... ;)

ItsOver

Oh, man.  I used to love the Hostess orange cup cakes.  They were funky different and had a delectable artificial taste, no doubt due to all the lucious chemical additives.  It's a wonder I didn't turn into The Elephant Man.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on June 22, 2016, 08:14:34 PM
Oh, man.  I used to love the Hostess orange cup cakes.  They were funky different and had a delectable artificial taste, no doubt due to all the lucious chemical additives.  It's a wonder I didn't turn into The Elephant Man.

I used to love frozen Suzy Q's...

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 22, 2016, 08:14:34 PM

I used to love that neon orange drink at McDonald's.  Maybe a similar chemical profile.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: zeebo on June 22, 2016, 08:30:12 PM
I used to love that neon orange drink at McDonald's.  Maybe a similar chemical profile.
[attachment id=1 msg=844200]

zeebo

Haha Mr. F. that's awesome.  I may have to break that out as my avatar on special occasions.   8)

norland2424

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 22, 2016, 10:27:40 PM
[attachment id=1 msg=844200]

That is a pretty cool thing ya did there Mr fidget.