• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

Lilith

...Only one more hour to stay awake.

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 04, 2017, 12:02:59 AM

I'm afraid I'm throwing in the towel.  Enjoy the rest of it brig and have a restful night morning.  I must pass out now.  My best as always.  :-*  Til next time... ;)

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 04, 2017, 12:04:51 AM
I'm afraid I'm throwing in the towel.  Enjoy the rest of it brig and have a restful night morning.  I must pass out now.  My best as always.  :-*  Til next time... ;)

It was a totally nice surprise to have this chance to catch up with you ShayP!  I'll try to catch you here next time I see you listening to Clyde.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on April 04, 2017, 12:02:59 AM

Y o u  a r e  g e t t i n g  s l e e p y . . .

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 04, 2017, 12:24:09 AM
Y o u  a r e  g e t t i n g  s l e e p y . . .

I know, right?  I was getting sleepy when I went to make that coffee. But I think I'm gonna make it to the end.

Lilith

Richard Alan Miller is the guest tonight.

ItsOver

Clyde's got a pretty good show going tonight.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on April 10, 2017, 09:27:55 PM
Richard Alan Miller is the guest tonight.

I find him to be particularly bullshitty. I don't buy that he was ever in the intel community.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on April 10, 2017, 09:30:21 PM
Clyde's got a pretty good show going tonight.

I like it when Richard laughs  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 10, 2017, 09:32:11 PM
I find him to be particularly bullshitty. I don't buy that he was ever in the intel community.  ;)

I think he just likes to tell stories around the camp fire...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on April 10, 2017, 09:35:51 PM
I like it when Richard laughs  ;D

He pretty much constantly does. It's one of the reasons I have trouble taking him seriously at all. I think even he knows he's a joke.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 10, 2017, 09:37:49 PM
He pretty much constantly does. It's one of the reasons I have trouble taking him seriously at all. I think even he knows he's a joke.  ;)

His laugh reminds me a lot of Jackstars  ;D

Yeah sometimes my station doesnt get him until hes more than an hour in!!

albrecht

LOTS of speculation about the "meeting of the Senators," the multiple terrorism/attack simulations on the East Coast, and that odd "Trump April 26th" radio broadcast a while ago....and N.Korea. Caller claiming China says "ok" as long as "no boots on the ground" (SKs or us crossing 38th Parallel) but have said ok with various strikes of a non-nuclear nature on sites if NKs do another test or launch. Lots of grizzled voices with "sources" calling in with "information." And Clyde going on a lot about that weird radio broadcast "Trump April 26th" that was played over the radio a while ago. He mentioned predictive programming, of course.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 24, 2017, 10:30:28 PM
LOTS of speculation about the "meeting of the Senators," the multiple terrorism/attack simulations on the East Coast, and that odd "Trump April 26th" radio broadcast a while ago....and N.Korea. Caller claiming China says "ok" as long as "no boots on the ground" (SKs or us crossing 38th Parallel) but have said ok with various strikes of a non-nuclear nature on sites if NKs do another test or launch. Lots of grizzled voices with "sources" calling in with "information." And Clyde going on a lot about that weird radio broadcast "Trump April 26th" that was played over the radio a while ago. He mentioned predictive programming, of course.
Yeah, Clyde was in a "sumptheens gonna happeen!" mode last night.

Bella Goth

Clyde mentioned on the show on the 24th that the Lockerbie victims were named on the radio before the crash.  Does anybody know that story?? 

ItsOver

Quote from: Bella Goth on April 26, 2017, 08:23:11 PM
Clyde mentioned on the show on the 24th that the Lockerbie victims were named on the radio before the crash.  Does anybody know that story??
First I've heard of that.  Clyde's been spending this week on North Korea.  Blah.  I get enough of that from the usual media.  I wish he realized I, and no doubt a number of other listeners, tune in to hear some kind woo woo for entertainment and escape from the day-to-day stuff.

ItsOver

Looks like he's talking to himself again.  I wish he'd have more guests.  He's not a bad interviewer.  I just get tired of his conspiracy monologues.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 28, 2017, 08:38:59 PM
Looks like he's talking to himself again.  I wish he'd have more guests.  He's not a bad interviewer.  I just get tired of his conspiracy monologues.

+1 billion

I really only listen to him about once a month for that very reason.

albrecht

April 26th, meeting with the Senators, etc has done and passed. Clyde have any crucial update? Mysterious recording "Donald Trump April 26" radio message some months ago and meeting hasn't seemed to portend, or cause, doom. Was April 26th just a no-go? Or summthin happenin we aren't aware about, yet?  I saw the NKs set off another missile test.
Having said that I like Clyde because, along with his rants, he has knowledge of religion(s), The Bible, Ancient religions/myths/symbology, some personal history with a political police state and country failing, and doesn't yell and will listen to callers who disagree (to a point.) So some fun stuff but, yeah, not a daily listener.

Lilith

I'm listening to last nights with my morning coffee. I'm about an hour in, and am enjoying it. There is a guest and some paganism talk goin' on right now.

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/walpurgis-apokalypse-w-katie-montana-jordan-april-28-2017

"As we come to the close of the Season of Sacrifice and culminating with Walpurgis and Beltane, the powers that are beholden to other powers are very careful to include hints and clues as to what their plans are through the icons they choose to include and the names they wish to utter in order to fortify the spells they cast on the world. On tonight’s show, Clyde Lewis talks with occult researcher, Katie Montana Jordan about WALPURGIS APOKALYPSE."

GravitySucks

Clyde is bizarre. He sure loves "force multiplier"

GravitySucks

I have a problem when Clyde doesn't get his facts right. He just said Katrina was a Cat 4 when it hit La and grew to a Cat 5 over land.

It was a Cat 3 when it hit La. It had been up to a Cat 5 briefly, but had weakened before making landfall.

It seems like he makes stuff up to amp up the fear factor.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2017, 10:25:31 PM
I have a problem when Clyde doesn't get his facts right. He just said Katrina was a Cat 4 when it hit La and grew to a Cat 5 over land.

It was a Cat 3 when it hit La. It had been up to a Cat 5 briefly, but had weakened before making landfall.

It seems like he makes stuff up to amp up the fear factor.

I think they all do that, really. I like him but he's been kind of hit and miss lately.

Dr. MD MD

I'm listening to Clyde's latest show on the Mandela effect and it's pretty interesting.