• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on November 28, 2018, 11:26:33 AM
I think it is due to White Crow's recent hiatus.

He's in the hospital and I'm told it's not good.

edit:
#ThoughtsAndPrayers

Quote from: Liberace! on November 28, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

edit:
#ThoughtsAndPrayers

emergency gabcast?

JesusJuice

I would co-host a gabcast with theONE.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 28, 2018, 12:28:27 PM
I would co-host a gabcast with theONE.

How about if the two of you host and I'll just run the board?

pate

Quote from: Liberace! on November 28, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

edit:
#ThoughtsAndPrayers

That sucks.  It would doubly suck if my theory that he is actually Jesse Ventura turns out to be correct...

Hang in there, WC!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 02:46:08 AM
"The word is witty.  ;)"

..it's annoying when pleb is playing All-Knowing.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/witted
witted adjective
wit·​ted | \ˈwi-təd  \
Definition of witted
: having wit or understanding â€"usually used in combination
dull-witted
quick-witted
Examples of witted in a Sentence
Recent Examples on the Web

Plus, as Theo is reported to take on Andy’s similar stubborn and quick-witted attitudeâ€"
and with many of the same writers and producers on boardâ€"this latest installment will likely bear a familiar resemblance to the award-winning original.
â€" Megan Stein, Country Living, "The 'NYPD Blue' Reboot Is Killing Off a Major Character When It Returns," 18 Oct. 2018
The quick-witted feline serves as accomplice to protagonist Sabrina Spellman, offering her advice and snide remarks, no matter the circumstance.

In every example you give it’s always qualified by an adjective. You didn’t do that. Keep talking like an idiot though and see if I try to help you anymore.  ;)

a source has sent me this screenshot of Gravity Sucks being a tough guy on the other site.

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 28, 2018, 04:48:25 PM
a source has sent me this screenshot of Gravity Sucks being a tough guy on the other site.

Ha 😁

ZaZa

WOW, they definitely need to be reminded of the TRIBUTE-LEGACY thread we have for GravitySucks on Bellgab.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 04:02:37 PM
21stCM
STOP DENYING.
You know that a lot of people from EllGab are reading this thread, so you are ashamed of your degenerate sexual practices.

https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=482.0

ZaZa

Lol,
sacNugget, what a handle....hahaha

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 04:06:52 AM
Okay.  But what happened to individualism? :'(

Oh that's the most easily sublimated trait. Do you see a viable Libertarian or Green party to challenge the R vs. D sort? Nope. Me neither.

The idea is to polarize the populace into one of two easily managed camps, then create a problem, then propose a "solution". Call that short form Swamp or Soros Inc. And the left excels at such alimentary Alinsky-driven demographic gaslighting.

There really is no solution, barring we solve for human nature and move on to a new paradigm, which I do not see as likely withing the remaining carrying capacity of this rock. Especially with a media that now intrudes into every aspect of our lives, and I do mean every...alimentary herding revealed yesterday, cuz it's all in our best interests...uh huh...of course we need an EU approved toilet to bioscan our waste, then lock on to our smart phone signal and tell us we ate too many beets!

Fucking A!

Oh and GooGoo wants to handle all our medical records from cradle to grave and insert sensors in our homes that can be set to verbally punish our kids for getting near the liquor cabinet when we're not home. No, I am not kidding.

:( :( :(

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 04:08:25 AM
God Dammit!!!  I WISH YOU WOULD ALL ST0P HATING EACH OTHER!!! >:( >:( >:(

I hear you.

But was it really any better when we were hating on:

Art
Joorch
Heather
Dave
Ian
Hoaxie
Jimmy

et. al?

Metron2267

Quote from: Liberace! on November 28, 2018, 12:20:40 PM
I wish a GabCast could help him.  Poor guy.

Prayers WC's way, I'm sure you'll let us know what you can when you can. :-\

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 28, 2018, 05:10:13 PM
I hear you.

But was it really any better when we were hating on:

Art
Joorch
Heather
Dave
Ian
Hoaxie
Jimmy

et. al?

that's a great compiled list of those who are completely irrelevant in 2018-2019.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on November 28, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

that's a great compiled list of those who are completely irrelevant in 2018-2019.

I'm open to a fresher list if you have the time...

Becomes a janny and all of a sudden he's chucky bronson.

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 28, 2018, 05:29:22 PM
Becomes a janny and all of a sudden he's chucky bronson.

he's John Rambo over there.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 28, 2018, 05:25:19 PM
I'm open to a fresher list if you have the time...

That's a great list, anyone who is employed by coast to coast am or on any paranormal network for that matter.... Completely irrelevant. That's just the sad reality.

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 04:06:52 AM
Okay.  But what happened to individualism? :'(

It's currently liquidating culture, sovereignty, and western civilization the world over. Are you processing any of that endless q-posting?

Metron2267

Quote from: username on November 28, 2018, 05:31:19 PM
That's a great list, anyone who is employed by coast to coast am or on any paranormal network for that matter.... Completely irrelevant. That's just the sad reality.

I forgot to add Connie.

I left Knapp off even though his last show was a shill for yet another film.

Add in LMH for the warbling, but John Burroughs makes her tolerable over the longer haul.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 28, 2018, 05:47:51 PM
I forgot to add Connie.

I left Knapp off even though his last show was a shill for yet another film.

Add in LMH for the warbling, but John Burroughs makes her tolerable over the longer haul.

Knapp is plenty irrelevant still sadly, I think that would change if they gave him more freedom... I could be wrong.... I don't really give two fucks about him either way.

Connie, probably the worst host they got over there. Pure fecal matter from that waste of air time.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: username on November 28, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

It's also sad that many paranormal subjects are now irrelevant. By the way, is there any breaking news about Betty and Barney Hill?  ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 28, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

I once joked that guests should tape their own segments before they appeared on Noory's shows, and my joke became reality with Linda's appearances. Just call me La Cosa Nostra Dumbass.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 28, 2018, 07:16:04 PM
It's also sad that many paranormal subjects are now irrelevant. By the way, is there any breaking news about Betty and Barney Hill?  ::)

seriously: :)

I heard there was going to be a movie, first announced in 2015....but..... I don't think it ever came to fruition. While I do like ufology, there are no longer ufo abduction stories that are compelling nor interesting.

chefist

Quote from: username on November 28, 2018, 07:58:39 PM
seriously: :)

I heard there was going to be a movie, first announced in 2015....but..... I don't think it ever came to fruition. While I do like ufology, there are no longer ufo abduction stories that are compelling nor interesting.

Like your show, Myke...but honestly...once the guest is on, you lick their anus...nothing exciting like what you post here...just saying...

Keep on licking in the desert of El Centro...Mikey...ha...LOL  ;D