• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150904 - Madman Marcum - Time Travel - Live Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 04, 2015, 10:01:43 PM

Juan Cena

Madman's comment on not being able to travel further than to when the first time machine was turned on sounds like how ... dang, that would spoil it.

RoseGirl

I just hate it when people ask stupid questions like that....sheesh

lottery numbers

Spinner

Quote from: jazmunda on September 04, 2015, 11:24:43 PM
Perhaps the landlord cleared out the place because he defaulted on the lease because he didn't pay the rent.
Of course. Standard procedure. If you can't be found, the place gets cleared.

Quote from: Schlyder7 on September 04, 2015, 11:44:21 PM
LOL the key thing he needs is credibility now.

Find the warehouse owner, call George Knapp, wake up every day covered in money.

I am tempted to call and point out how amazing of a coincidence it was that he landed in Ohio where he used to live.

RoseGirl

Quote from: WOTR on September 04, 2015, 11:44:51 PM
Page 14 and 15 are lost in time for me.  Still will not load.

probably show up in about 2 years

WOTR

Quote from: Schlyder7 on September 04, 2015, 11:44:21 PM
LOL the key thing he needs is credibility now.
Indeed.  I refuse to enjoy the show and the story for what it is.  I demand that it be credible.  And I also hate Mel's hole because I refuse to enjoy the story without some proof that there is a bottomless hole somewhere.

Juan Cena

Quote from: trostol on September 04, 2015, 11:41:46 PM
i think the OSOM was cause of something Juan posted  just took forever to actually load lol

The holographic universe article?

That's news to me.

Quote from: WOTR on September 04, 2015, 11:44:51 PM
Page 14 and 15 are lost in time for me.  Still will not load.

It's spread from page 14 to 15?  At that rate it will take over the entire site except the Falkie thread inside of a couple hours.

SciFiAuthor

Hmm, wouldn't a Faraday cage interfere with the effect?

If he jumped into the field in a lead box would the box go through the field while protecting his body from the waves or would the box just clunk to the floor?

trostol

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 04, 2015, 11:46:40 PM

That's news to me.

might have been..it took a moment to load then things settled..but while it was loading it locked things up some

MABUSE

Quote from: WOTR on September 04, 2015, 11:46:34 PM
Indeed.  I refuse to enjoy the show and the story for what it is.  I demand that it be credible.  And I also hate Mel's hole because I refuse to enjoy the story without some proof that there is a bottomless hole somewhere.
Try PremRad's Flagship program C2C...
**M**

He took the 20k he got in donations and skipped town and went back to Ohio. Don't give this guy anymore money for crying out loud.

Sean92008

Hi all,

I'm enjoying the program so much that I haven't even thought about BellGab until now...  When I was ready to shut off my laptop and go to my cell audio.

Long live Madman!

sean in carlsbad

ShayP

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 04, 2015, 11:46:40 PM

That's news to me.

Yeah.  The page had serious lag and some couldn't reply to posts.  The page was difficult to navigate in general.   It apparently is fine today. (just slow load on your post)    Weird.  :o

RoseGirl

lol Nancy and Bill Birnes just coughed up a lung...hehehe

Juan Cena

If the guinea pigs always came back to their original time, why didn't Mad Man go back to his original time?