• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Live Shooters Las Vegas Several Dead at Mandalay Bay

Started by chefist, October 01, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 29, 2019, 02:01:15 PM

Hey, do any of you know this guy socially? Ask him where he's at with Oswald's motives.
I still think he was an arms dealer and probably a Patsy.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on February 18, 2019, 05:05:45 AM
I still think he was an arms dealer and probably a Patsy.
The Oswaldish angle rebuked. :-X

SpaceMeowMaid

[attachment=1,msg1317233]   [attachment=2,msg1317233]

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

I was online during this event; can confirm that there were grabs of audio from police scanners posted widely at the time that match this transcript.

Didn't save any--what am I, autistic?--but I remember it quite well. That all this has all been largely memory-holed is prima facie evidence of massive shitfuckery on a governmental and institutional scale.

But of course, you already knew that.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on September 07, 2022, 02:52:23 PMIt could election related but it also could be related to other many other things, so I'll post it here.

QuoteLong-term effects for "ghostees" centered around feelings of mistrust that developed over time, in some cases spilling over to future relationships. Such experiences often precipitated internalized rejection, self-blame, and feelings of low self-worth.

However, there were also psychological consequences for those perpetrating ghosting. Approximately 50 percent of those who ghosted others experienced feelings of guilt or remorse or guilt. Findings also suggested that as people increasingly utilize ghosting as a way of ending relationships and essentially practice "serial ghosting," it can become habitual. This has the potential to inhibit personal growth as genuine intimacy becomes more unfamiliar and "ghosters" become more and more comfortable avoiding it.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on September 07, 2022, 03:10:43 PM

I don't know because video didn't load. Thanks, I guess. Text seems to imply I'm ghosting you? Or Bellgab? been ghosting? I don't know. Seems like a subject that 'they' created or something in someone's own mind. Back to subject.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/police-confirm-search-at-county-officials-home-in-connection-with-journalists-homicide-investigation/