• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Saw Art yesterday

Started by juanelo, January 07, 2014, 11:13:20 PM

BattyBrooke

Quote from: mcclellanrobert on January 08, 2014, 09:18:10 AM
Then he popped open a can of Pizza Punch Sauce, lathered it all over the stolen sausages, and he hopped up, (waaayyy up) into the Dodge Ram that Chuck Norris was driving, and they did donuts in Albertson's parking lot.

I am, quite literally, crying laughing.

aldousburbank

Quote from: BattyBrooke on January 11, 2014, 07:21:20 PM
I am, quite literally, crying laughing.
We are a simple bunch. But good looking.

wr250

i ran into art the other day. he said he had some  papers and a couple of (betamax) videos. he let me look through the papers , and while alot was blacked out, there was a map with the word bigfoot on it, a video labeled "victor" a envelope labeled "barry sotero's birth certificate" and another video labeled "obama is a illegal alien from zeta reticulli(sp?)" , along with some other misc papers which looked like financial aid records and one labeled "bob" . i didnt ask him anything just looked then said goodbye and have fun.

art swears by the betamax, he says he has 10, and buys everyone he finds for parts.

eeieeyeoh

Unbelievable BS thread all based on a story of lies. 5 pages says a lot about bellgab.

Let's talk about getting fresh blueberrys in NE PA in February at the local market.

aldousburbank

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on January 11, 2014, 08:00:41 PM
Unbelievable BS thread all based on a story of lies. 5 pages says a lot about bellgab.
I know. We should be at least to 50 by now.

MV/Liberace!

5 pages says a lot about bellgab.

i agree.  this forum and its staff should be ashamed.  i'm done with this place.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on January 11, 2014, 08:18:38 PM
i agree.  this forum and its staff should be ashamed.  i'm done with this place.

The server this forum is housed on should be stripped down, melted and the remains pissed on by Art after an all night bender.

Mels-hole1984

It's called comedy, it helps you live longer...

b_dubb

What you fucks don't know is this just an AI program I wrote one afternoon while a was waiting for pizza delivery

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: b_dubb on January 11, 2014, 10:40:42 PM
What you fucks don't know is this just an AI program I wrote one afternoon while a was waiting for pizza delivery

I KNEW IT! Bellgab is the Matrix.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on January 11, 2014, 10:45:40 PM
No, I think he's referring to the whole of 11 dimensional (so called) consensus reality? Right dad? 

b_dubb

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on January 11, 2014, 10:45:40 PM
No. Bellgab and the Users is a proof of concept for the Matrix. Still waiting for SkyNet to send that check so I can start on the Matrix.  I'll probably use the company that did healthcare.gov to do some of the grunt work.

Let's talk about getting fresh blueberrys in NE PA in February at the local market.

If it makes you feel any better, his will only last for about 6 weeks

Art killed Wolfman Jack with a trident.

b_dubb

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on January 14, 2014, 09:57:10 AM
Art killed Wolfman Jack with a trident.
And a net. Don't forget the net. Just like that dude in Spartacus.

eeieeyeoh

lol Paper*Boy. You missed the point. The local market has them year round. Big fresh sweet juicy ones too. Not bad on sale. Great for making banana/blueberry muffins w/morning mug of coffee.  After all, thou art what thou eats. I'll wait 2 yrs for a Pahrump grade school nutrition report. History class report in 10 years will be even more interesting.

jazmunda

I saw Art get out of a stall in a public restroom. He didn't wash his hands and when I entered the stall he vacated I discovered to my horror that he hadn't flushed either. Yes it was a floater.

Why did Art Bell cross the road ?

aldousburbank

Quote from: b_dubb on January 14, 2014, 10:39:47 AM
And a net. Don't forget the net. Just like that dude in Spartacus.
Spartacus is the man!

coaster

Quote from: Baron Landscape on January 14, 2014, 09:27:57 PM
Art Bell wouldn't never cross a road because he doesn't know which road to go down. He just stands in the intersection.

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: Baron Landscape on January 14, 2014, 09:27:57 PM

Because intersection in direction he was going didn't have stop sign or cross-street traffic.

George Drooly

Art Bell came to my door last Halloween. He was wearing a George Noory mask. It was the worst Halloween ever.

Art Bell had a secretary called Lincoln. Lincoln had a secretary called Art Bell.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: juanelo on January 07, 2014, 11:13:20 PM
I saw art Bell in the market "Albertson" yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

Color me the most gullible of the bunch, if you like, but I believe this story. It is simply too plain and random and offbeat to be a lie, in my opinion. I don;t want to believe it though because it makes me sad BUT your responses are giving me a great laugh so the scales are balanced, I guess.

yumyumtree

I have a hard time believing that there are Albertsons stores in the Philipines. But if so, I hope they're better than ours. I stopped going there because the scanners were wrong too often. I don't need that.

NoodleheadSux

I had this weird dream that Art finally came back to radio, then he quit a month & a half later screaming about pirates and streams.  :o

wr250

Quote from: NoodleheadSux on January 16, 2014, 09:53:29 AM
I had this weird dream that Art finally came back to radio, then he quit a month & a half later screaming about pirates and streams.  :o

did he really come back ? or is this just another weird thing like "the Mandela effect" ?

laserjock

Juanelo is lying, he said "Albertson" not "Alberston's" which I HAVE shopped at (I've been to and lived all over the country).  He made this up.  Details, details...