• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

You da man, Art!

Oh, he's not here? He went out for cigarettes! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sabu2K

Everyday its a new thing..all this drama…i find it sad and hilarious at same time.

Ciardelo

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 07:33:25 PM
I'm gonna have a cry or two, and do the same.  Night.
Sleep well bNw. {{{bNw}}}

coaster

Quote from: Value Of Pi on December 19, 2015, 07:30:28 PM
She sounds more annoyed than defensive, IMO. People generally dislike being remotely diagnosed with characteristics of a personality disorder by people they've never met, based on very questionable evidence. It's hard sometimes to avoid playing doctor, but it's well worth it.
Well, if you don't like it, watch this. You're ignored. Goodbye.  See how easy it is?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Just Me on December 19, 2015, 07:31:23 PM
Alrighty than, Heathers the shooter and Art just figured it out and it was to much for his mind so he quit his last bastion to humanity

Nice.  The Bellgab equivalent of the belief by some that it was Kennedy's driver who shot the President that November afternoon in Dallas.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on December 19, 2015, 07:33:27 PM
lol im telling ya shes a demon in female form.

lol and yet i am fine with that

Ciardelo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 19, 2015, 07:35:11 PM
Nice.  The Bellgab equivalent of the belief by some that it was Kennedy's driver who shot the President that November afternoon in Dallas.
Well, we still don't know for sure do we???

The Kraken

See just like with the radio show he really doesn't need to quit. Just maybe take a break and let things cool down.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Art Bell on December 19, 2015, 06:35:29 PM
Ok, I have had enough, I posted the reward myself and did not consult with the Sheriff, I don't see why I need to its my money and mostly my problem. While the sheriff's Dept has responded when called they have been painfully slow to post all the reports I have made. They do the best they can I guess. 

At this point after reading some of the awful things said about Heather and myself I have had enough, I am not coming back to Bell Gab and after a short time of letting that reward sink in I will disable my FB site as well. There is simply no way to win with people like this and I have had enough to stress and sorrow over this for this lifetime. Carry on.

Art

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!

Art, look what you've reduced me to.  :'(

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 07:34:12 PM
Sleep well bNw. {{{bNw}}}

Thanks, Ciardelo.  You too   :)

In a few weeks it will be 10 years since Ramona passed. It was January 5, 2006. Rest in peace.

Art_s Farts

Time to change the site's name to belllessgab.com

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 19, 2015, 07:35:11 PM

He didn't shoot him. He just stopped the car so the snipers could shoot him.  ;)

Quote from: The Kraken on December 19, 2015, 07:37:28 PM
See just like with the radio show he really doesn't need to quit. Just maybe take a break and let things cool down.

Next weeks schedule: "Backpedal" Monday followed by "Take back" Tuesday.

Danger!UFO

With Art gone this forum will be a ghost town in just a few weeks. Way to go assholes.

Oh wait. You still have Falkie2013.

Ciardelo

Quote from: rekcuf on December 19, 2015, 07:40:51 PM
Next weeks schedule: "Backpedal" Monday followed by "Take back" Tuesday.
"Wiggle Wednesday", "Throwback Thursday", and finally "Flounce Friday"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Danger!UFO on December 19, 2015, 07:42:27 PM
With Art gone this forum will be a ghost town in just a few weeks. Way to go assholes.

Yeah, but you're our new favorite!  :-*

aldousburbank

Quote from: Just Me on December 19, 2015, 07:31:23 PM
Alrighty than, Heathers the shooter and Art just figured it out and it was to much for his mind so he quit his last bastion to humanity
It's this kind of corn that stinks the place up and makes it not fun anymore. And I'm into fun. So fuck this. I'm out of here.

Ciardelo

The Falkie trolls usually stay in their habitat. It was Falkie quitting BellGab that caused them to wander out into the forums. As far as I'm concerned the sooner the assholes leave the better.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 19, 2015, 07:44:23 PM
It's this kind of corn that stinks the place up and makes it not fun anymore. And I'm into fun. So fuck this. I'm out of here.

Gee! First Art, now this  :(

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2015, 07:40:18 PM
He didn't shoot him. He just stopped the car so the snipers could shoot him.  ;)
Well you're the doctor, Doctor. Sounds legit to me!  ;D

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 07:42:48 PM
"Wiggle Wednesday", "Throwback Thursday", and finally "Flounce Friday"

Why do WE force Art to make impulsive posts? Why, why?

Is massa gonna backpedal tomorrow? ... yes, yes, yes

Ciardelo

Just take a break Ald. Don't leave.

bellNwhistle

Oh, and before I go to sleep, I need to make sure to clarify.. when I copy and pasted what Art said from FB- about what he read about him and Heather- I was not suggesting that he was ridiculous for quitting social media because of what was said.  I was suggesting that what was said about him and Heather was ridiculous. On so many levels.   I can't believe any of it for a moment, nor will I. 

Art, if you ever look at this forum again, please. I'm begging you.  Just take some time off before making any more decisions, ok?  I love your updates as much as the next guy, but sometimes it's good to press pause.  We don't need to know everything.  And at the same time, you don't need to come here and read the piles of garbage, because right now, there's more garbage than good stuff.  It's hard to wade through, and why put yourself through it if you can't keep from taking it personally?  I know, it's hard not to take it all personally, but you've got some fans who are peeved off, and they're here to vent that.

SredniVashtar

He rarely posted anyway, certainly not while he was doing his show. It's probably best anyway; there is only so much you can see of someone's mind come unglued. What started out as a possibility a few weeks ago has now become a racing certainty - the man is as mad as a mongoose and needs some help, both for the sake of himself and his family. It makes you wonder where he will go next in a bid to get attention. He doesn't realise that you can only play this game for a certain time before people get bored and see through your BS.

Art has much more in common with Falkie than people realise. The Guy from Pahrump will be back, no doubt, with some other thing to hang over people's heads and try to make us all feel bad, but not many people will care shortly.

He just Art Bell'd us... Damn, fam

YES! YOUR DOMAIN IS AVAILABLE. BUY IT BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES.
heathergab.com
SELECT$14.99* $2.99*
when you register for 2 years or more.
1st year price $2.99 Additional years $14.99