• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

anunnaki

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 02:33:48 AM
I have no embarrassment what so fking ever -why should I..??

Art should feel embarrassed for abandoning his 3 children and buying fking cats as his life companions
and spending insane amount of money on his fucking cats but none on his own children...

Maybe you should school Art ...not me

I often wondered how Art -with his Military Medical Background could subject his Asthmatic Wife Ramona, to constant exposure to secondary cigarette smoke and inside Cat Dander.

I also wonder how much Life Insurance he had on poor Ramona and whether it was a Windfall Honeymoon Plus to share with her replacement.

I posted this previously and it vanished !

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: anunnaki on November 13, 2016, 02:33:51 AM
I often wondered how Art -with his Military Medical Background could subject his Asthmatic Wife Ramona, to constant exposure to secondary cigarette smoke and inside Cat Dander.

I also wonder how much Life Insurance he had on poor Ramona and whether it was a Windfall Honeymoon Plus to share with her replacement.

Yeah, he's evil and you're not. Here's hoping your alveoli fill up rapidly with mucus, dickwad!  ::)

theONE

hmmm,..very interesting
maybe he can answer that -he was just here but he quit almost instantly

wonder if remote viewers can look into that ??

theONE

Leonard Cohen ~ "Dance Me To The End Of Love"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEVow6kr5nI&list=PL22135BF03C47D7CC

with clip of: Tango Scene ~ Al Pacino ~ Scent of a Woman ~ Movie CLIP (1992)
really nice

The more thought I've put into it, I hope Art's health is improving.

COPD with his age is not good, add in years of smoking doesn't help either. I hope Art can enjoy his retirement in some form of decent health.

Ewavegeek

So, I've been out of the loop. Has Art done an occasional show on MITD (or anywhere for that matter) since he went into retirement?

theONE

Quote from: Ewavegeek on November 13, 2016, 04:04:57 PM
So, I've been out of the loop. Has Art done an occasional show on MITD (or anywhere for that matter) since he went into retirement?

Looks that only shows Art is doing these days is showing to his wife who is the boss, who writes the checks
and showing her that she missed to clean the spot on the floor...
Stalker has his nut sack tight in the loop very firm...

Art put all his money all his legacy on some unknown obscure uneducated ex-sexz worker (Redacted) Heather Wade
and the results are paying huge dividends to him right now... hahahahahahaha ha ha ha ha

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 10:18:58 PM
... I don't think I have been teasing anybody about coming back on the air...

Art

Can you believe this guy - it that how everyone else remembers it?

theONE

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 13, 2016, 05:49:57 PM
Can you believe this guy - it this how everyone else remembers it?

I don't feel like looking into his posts history but indeed he was giving very strong suggestions that he will be doing
shows from time to time --but that was just dishonest trick to get people to subscribe to MITD Show and pay $5/month
so his love of his life Heather Wade has more money coming in, that was his trick shtick...at that time

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 06:15:08 PM
I don't feel like looking into his posts history but indeed he was giving very strong suggestions that he will be doing
shows from time to time --but that was just dishonest trick to get people to subscribe to MITD Show and pay $5/month
so his love of his life Heather Wade has more money coming in, that was his trick shtick...at that time

He posts this drivel and we're supposed to self censor so he'll feel comfortable

JesusJuice

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 13, 2016, 06:25:18 PM
He posts this drivel and we're supposed to self censor so he'll feel comfortable

George Noory recently went into a thread titled "George Noory Sucks" and wished everyone one well. Meanwhile Art complains not enough people at a forum called Bell Gab are kissing his ass.

theONE

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 13, 2016, 06:27:26 PM

George Noory recently went into a thread titled "George Noory Sucks" and which everyone one well. Meanwhile Art complains not enough people at a forum called Bell Gab are kissing his ass.

..good points JJ.

And as I posted in this thread the key word with Ar Bell is...sociopath 

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 01:18:11 PM
There are flaws .. and there are fucking severe cases of insanely disgusting flaws -and Art committed few of them,
the heavy calibre ones -starting with dumping his two (2-3 years old) children and mother for another woman leaving them
with out penny for food, shelter, clothing, etc-etc

That's the difference with fucking Art Bell the selfish asshole the sociopath.

so·ci·o·path
ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/Submit
noun
a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 06:37:09 PM
..good points JJ.

And as I posted in this thread the key word with Ar Bell is...sociopath

Couldn't described the daON"E with only "one" words

Need at least two..."God Complex"

Hog

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 13, 2016, 05:49:57 PM
Can you believe this guy - it that how everyone else remembers it?
No, its his selective memory kicking in.  Ever since his retirement, he has always said that he would come back and do some MITD shows once and a while, meaning some MITD shows.

Any hint to the contrary is just 100% dishonest on Arts part. 

peace
Hog

theONE

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 13, 2016, 09:18:53 PM
Couldn't described the daON"E with only "one" words

Need at least two..."God Complex"

No you are wrong WC, it's just common sense, to point hypocrites out so they don't think that they are smarter
than most of us,........that's all
So that perhaps they will stop using and hurting others to achieve their selfish goals and think about it next time
that nothing evil done to others gets unnoticed.......that's all WC

pate

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 09:02:05 PM
Hi there, I thought I would do my every now and then check in to see if there is a atmosphere that was inviting to have a conversation with what used to be my friends, it does not look that way so I will try again in the future.

Art

Brother thank you for your service, better late than never

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

-or-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n9Q8bsONw4

Ten of me to a Ton of your enemies...

Jackstar

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 09:30:20 PM
see if I can have a conversation with anybody

Try the 9/11 thread, Truthseeker.

paladin1991

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 11:45:32 AM
Just to point something to all those bleeding hearts who think that I'm being unfair to Art Bell but
if George Noory did all those things in his past {and in no so distant past} what Art did -one thread wouldn't be enough
for all of you to dump on him for every single detail of it
-it would need dedicated forum with 10 servers going to handle the traffic
but because it's Art Bell then somehow he a "sacred cow"

you are strange bunch indeed....
Yet, vaguely loveable.

paladin1991

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 12:30:38 AM
-and Heather is pregnant

I wasn't even in town that day.

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 09:02:05 PM
Hi there, I thought I would do my every now and then check in to see if there is a atmosphere that was inviting to have a conversation with what used to be my friends, it does not look that way so I will try again in the future.

Art
Maybe be a man and realize not everyone is going to agree or be happy with you after your latest drama? Why don't you just come back, learn to block or ignore users who piss you off and move on with your life Art? At your age you should know not everyone will like or agree with you. This isn't a cult buddy. Just be the bigger man. Respect can be lost and earned. Try it.

I would love to talk about the elections with you or at least hear your thoughts. Hell, there are many things we would like to hear your take on. You have to consider the audience and your history with them. This isn't a one-sided relationship. I truly hope you come home and join us again. These are the final chapters of a legacy. Make them great please.

CornyCrow

Geeze!  I never thought of those things.  Scary. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: theONE..MV on November 13, 2016, 12:30:38 AM
he is done -and Heather is pregnant

Can you say "hybrid?"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 14, 2016, 08:23:38 AM
Can you say "hybrid?"

The word for today, is hybrid. Use it wherever possible.

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 14, 2016, 11:54:02 AM
The word for today, is hybrid. Use it wherever possible.
"Beep, beep!"

michio

Are you sure Ramona wasn't a smoker like Art?

Asthmatics who have pets are possible. Steps can be taken to minimize cat dander and whatnot. If you love animals enough you'll find a way to keep them in your life.

Dr Who

I think Ramona was a heavy smoker Like myself and I have Athma  so understandable how she died

WhiteCrow

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 09:24:14 PM
No you are wrong WC, it's just common sense, to point hypocrites out so they don't think that they are smarter
than most of us,........that's all
So that perhaps they will stop using and hurting others to achieve their selfish goals and think about it next time
that nothing evil done to others gets unnoticed.......that's all WC

Geez "One".. we're really not that stupid.
We know all about what you have been posting. Seen it many times before.. Some of us have the vestiges of good manners and the decency to keep the trash talking to ourselves.. Let Art be Art. Live and let live.

Some of us old fans would like to have a friendly place for Art to visit without being hounded to death by you and others.. is that to much to ask?

theONE

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 14, 2016, 10:20:17 PM
Geez "One".. we're really not that stupid.
We know all about what you have been posting. Seen it many times before.. Some of us have the vestiges of good manners and the common curtsey to keep the trash talking to ourselves.. Let Art be Art. Live and let live.

Some of us old fans would like to have a friendly place for Art to visit without be hounded by you and others.. is that to much to ask?

why don't you ask Art that ??