• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Taaroa

I feel like there's a market for tv such as this in the west:

Cats jumping to reach a quality cut of fish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqt80mV0GzQ

Cats carrying progressively heavier pieces of fish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBPHFD_SUDc

QuoteThat white cat. What a unit.

Juan

I’ve spent 103 days, seven hours and 51-minutes on Bellgab. Heaven help me.

Taaroa

Who gives out medical licences to penguins?

Catsmile

# Bellchan Has Regular Members?
#Really!?
# ...So Do We Also Have Irregular Members Nao?
#🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷🏿‍♂️
#BurningQuestions

P.S.
#MyMemberIsAnythingButRegular
#OHYEAH! 

#OOPZ!
#It'sGoneNao
#EasyComeEasyGo.

Taaroa

Quote from: Norm on August 28, 2019, 09:25:23 PM
Not this guy...

I guess Flavor Country's health care system isn't very good.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taaroa on August 30, 2019, 12:23:39 AM
I guess Flavor Country's health care system isn't very good.

Blow in her face...heh heh.

pate

I am at a loss as to what thread to put this in:

sizzlingsausagegrill.com

Dave igNooron for his un-cut kielbasa?  The Big eFF for a healthy meal to help in losing weight & new GoFundMe page?  (red) for a quick Chorizo Sazzle?

Nautical Shore...

Jojo

Quote from: pate on September 01, 2019, 06:24:28 PM
I am at a loss as to what thread to put this in:

sizzlingsausagegrill.com

Dave igNooron for his un-cut kielbasa?  The Big eFF for a healthy meal to help in losing weight & new GoFundMe page?  (red) for a quick Chorizo Sazzle?

Nautical Shore...
Are you a paid ad-placer???  Anyhow, if Chefist is still here, there is a Cooking With Chefist thread.  If he's not here, maybe it's time for another cooking thread.

scottydawg

Ach, these poor misguided Jewish boys trapped in the old ways of bullsheet. They just want to get the Hell out of Dodge.
All the High and Mighty elders feed them is religious CRAP! And endless guilt for no reason but Old farts control. If I lived near there I'd  rent a few party buses and  load the boys up and take them to the nearest Six Flags!  :D ;) 8) And have videos of Comedy Central
"The Man Show" showing on the screens on the ceiling.

Jojo

Quote from: scottydawg on September 02, 2019, 09:36:59 AM
Ach, these poor misguided Jewish boys trapped in the old ways of bullsheet. They just want to get the Hell out of Dodge.
All the High and Mighty elders feed them is religious CRAP! And endless guilt for no reason but Old farts control. If I lived near there I'd  rent a few party buses and  load the boys up and take them to the nearest Six Flags!  :D ;) 8) And have videos of Comedy Central
Are you referring to a Jewish cult?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: scottydawg on September 02, 2019, 09:36:59 AM

Das fuk'd up what dey be doin to dem tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7nBPkHT2lo

pate

Quote from: Tangerine on September 02, 2019, 08:15:16 PM
Are you referring to a Jewish cult?

T nag y_ T nag erine,

Whay the jews and the JUngina boyz you pray foar?

Axing...

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on September 02, 2019, 10:46:50 PM
T nag y_ T nag erine,

Axing...

-p

^^^^^^^
Most relevant post today!

Taaroa

QuoteThe fully assembled gun weighed nearly 1,350 tonnes (1,490 short tons), and could fire shells weighing 7 t (7.7 short tons) to a range of 47 km (29 mi).

[...]

Gustav was later deployed in the Soviet Union during the Battle of Sevastopol, part of Operation Barbarossa, where, among other things, it destroyed a munitions depot located roughly 30 m (98 ft) below ground level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBvAni3TsKs

Hog

Quote from: b_dubb on August 05, 2019, 10:39:34 AM
Hey have you guys heard Art Bell quit Coast To Coast?
Hey B, nice to see you here.  I just wanted to thank you for your efforts on the Gabcast.  The show was highly entertaining, even though through my laptops OEM speakers I had difficulty discerning your voice and Onan's at times.

I hope all is well with you and yours.

peace
Hog

Jojo

Things moved so fast.  I never expected to be a forum bigamist.  First Svendi and now Dr. MD MD.  Settings have been ordered for the engagement rings, but they are still loose stones right now.  I will be looking at two sets of wedding sets, but first things first:  The conflict-free ethically mined solitaires!

Jojo

Quote from: pate on September 02, 2019, 10:46:50 PM
T nag y_ T nag erine,

Axing...

-p
Would someone translate this for me?  What is JUngina? Context:  Pate mentioned wanting to show some Jewish boys a fun day.  The Jewish boys I know have lots of fun.  So, I asked if he was referring to some weird Jewish cult?