• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Lilith

It's all over folks...

Corona Kitty

I saw a total of ten minutes there and I feel that's probably the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Back to obscurity you go.

Metron2267

Chefist got trashed as a drunk and so on in one of the songs.  :-\

Asuka Langley

Quote from: username on December 23, 2018, 07:35:13 PM
I saw a total of ten minutes there and I feel that's probably the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Back to obscurity you go.

You know the special is bad when your 3 hosts bailed on the last cringe special.

Canada needs nuked!

albrecht

Quote from: username on December 23, 2018, 07:35:13 PM
Come on. Lighten up, Francis. Kids and the internet have short attention spans but still pretty funny and knowledge of old Art and the various board characters. And the animation? What folks can do with computers these days....

Metron2267

Have to give Bart props for even attempting this, let alone putting all the video and music together. Yes, it was a ripoff of MV's cuckshed songs, but he gets some points for the cheesy animation and trashing the usual suspects.

Mikey you're into trashing, can you give us a * rating as trashings go?

Gunner65

Yeah, I was wondering what app he used....Is this what people are using to send "e-Christmas cards" now?

chefist

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 23, 2018, 07:37:58 PM
Chefist got trashed as a drunk and so on in one of the songs.  :-\

Cringe fail...but I guess I'm living rent free in some gay Canadian's mind...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on December 23, 2018, 07:38:48 PM
Come on. Lighten up, Francis. Kids and the internet have short attention spans but still pretty funny and knowledge of old Art and the various board characters. And the animation? What folks can do with computers these days....

That was aimed for children indeed.

Metron2267

Quote from: chefist on December 23, 2018, 07:43:11 PM
Cringe fail...but I guess I'm living rent free in some gay Canadian's mind...

Tell ya what, that recent trolling trip you did there paid unusually high dividends!
:D

Metron2267

Quote from: username on December 23, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

That was aimed for children indeed.

Thankfully none were around here to ask what an anal probe is.

chefist

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 23, 2018, 07:44:51 PM
Tell ya what, that recent trolling trip you did there paid unusually high dividends!
:D

Ha...and I hardly did anything. Thin skin clearly at EG.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 23, 2018, 07:40:56 PM
Have to give Bart props for even attempting this, let alone putting all the video and music together. Yes, it was a ripoff of MV's cuckshed songs, but he gets some points for the cheesy animation and trashing the usual suspects.

Mikey you're into trashing, can you give us a * rating as trashings go?

I give it a c for effort, however the lack of originality, and The usual suspects it's well.... Not very good. I prefer to punch up not punch down.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 23, 2018, 07:45:45 PM
Thankfully none were around here to ask what an anal probe is.

You'd be surprised what kind of content on YouTube, is aimed for children.

Just got home.  It's come and gone already?   

Metron2267

Quote from: chefist on December 23, 2018, 07:46:49 PM
Ha...and I hardly did anything. Thin skin clearly at EG.

No doubt, the opening shot of Martinez was a clear tell.

I wonder how much time and how many loonies went into producing that. Long winters up north, they do get cabin feverish about now...

Metron2267

Quote from: username on December 23, 2018, 07:46:57 PM
I give it a c for effort, however the lack of originality, and The usual suspects it's well.... Not very good. I prefer to punch up not punch down.

Fair grade, the lack of audio clips like little sean's biker bit knocks it down a notch.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 23, 2018, 07:52:30 PM
Fair grade, the lack of audio clips like little sean's biker bit knocks it down a notch.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the fags loved it. The audio wasn't shit, I don't exactly hate it. I just think if you're going to trash someone, actually talk yourself.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on December 23, 2018, 07:47:29 PM

Not after I heard some of your comments - apparently all it takes is an over 18 sign in. >:(

Gunner65

Username: True - Especially considering the time spent to produce such a thing may have been as much as an actual LIVE broadcast.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on December 23, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the fags loved it. The audio wasn't shit, I don't exactly hate it. I just think if you're going to trash someone, actually talk yourself.

Yeah, you're very consistent that way. I liked how MV said he prefers his keyboard - 2 honest guys with different styles. 8)

Lilith

I'll say that I think it has potential.  but...

Ya need practice Bart.

That said, thank you for the time you spent to entertain us for a half hour, at Christmas Time.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2018, 07:59:42 PM
True - Especially considering the time spent to produce such a thing may have been as much as an actual LIVE broadcast.

Easily yes.

I'm hoping Keef paid him in loonies... ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 23, 2018, 07:58:50 PM
Not after I heard some of your comments - apparently all it takes is an over 18 sign in. >:(

Which comments were those?

albrecht

Quote from: username on December 23, 2018, 07:47:29 PM
THAT is the whole point of the "you" tube. Aside from data-mining and such.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2018, 07:41:25 PM
Yeah, I was wondering what app he used....Is this what people are using to send "e-Christmas cards" now?

It sure as fuck wasn't MikuMikuDance it was fucking horrible and if it wasn't for the lyrics on the screen i wouldn't even know what the fuck his shitty animations were saying.

HSP>bartell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZjONCvSjr0