• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

Quote from: Philosopher on November 04, 2013, 05:03:14 PM

Jesus.  Today was his plan.

Yep. He came back out of anger/spite for Premiere. After a few weeks of doing the show, he realized he didn't want to do it. Instead of admitting that, he created a situation that SiriusXM would never agree to, knowing it would allow him to get out of the contract and make him look like the good guy to fans that didn't know any better.

Honestly, it's gutless and disappointing. And I say this as a guy who has listened to Art since he was 13 years old (32 now). What a joke.

MV/Liberace!

uhh, well, I have some scrolling to do, but it looks like everybody can wipe their ass with my previous two posts. Thank you.

TumbleWeed

Art really screwed the pooch.

Don't think fing time magizine will have a big artical about him on his next comeback.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on November 04, 2013, 05:06:17 PM
uhh, well, I have some scrolling to do, but it looks like everybody can wipe their ass with my previous two posts. Thank you.

Time to go back to "CoastGab".

bateman

ARE YOU. FUCKING. KIDDING ME.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK??!?!?!? SERIOUSLY?!@?@:!!!@HOIYQWEPHYQPW489TY

Marc.Knight

Quote from: bateman on November 04, 2013, 05:08:17 PM
ARE YOU. FUCKING. KIDDING ME.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK??!?!?!? SERIOUSLY?!@?@:!!!@HOIYQWEPHYQPW489TY

Sorry to say I told you so, but I told you.....   

Catsmile

Quote from: MV on November 04, 2013, 05:06:17 PM
No worries, feels like Art wiped his ass on us at the moment.

jazmunda

Quote from: Cynnie on November 04, 2013, 05:02:00 PM
No no , i think he has a plan

If his Facebook page is down then likely so is he.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Wintermute on November 04, 2013, 01:06:31 PM
Not one other radio show host has complained about SiriusXM's app. I run that app across four different platforms:

wrong.

dortmunder

I do hope this isn't the end for Art, and that he's got something in the works, but just decided Sirius wasn't for him. But why so cryptic? He hasn't shied away from airing the dirty laundry in public before. I think he does owe us a more in-depth explanation. It's frustrating to no end. And to think Noory is probably popping a tube of Pizza-flavored Pringles in celebrayshun right now. Aaaargh!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: dortmunder on November 04, 2013, 05:10:02 PM
I do hope this isn't the end for Art, and that he's got something in the works, but just decided Sirius wasn't for him. But why so cryptic? He hasn't shied away from airing the dirty laundry in public before. I think he does owe us a more in-depth explanation. It's frustrating to no end. And to think Noory is probably popping a tube of Pizza-flavored Pringles in celebrayshun right now. Aaaargh!

I'm tired of delusional thinking (mine included) about Art and The Return.  Let him go.

Chine

Yep. His Facebook has been deactivated. His Twitter is still up. In shock. Unbelievable. Thank God I didn't subscribe to Sirius.

dortmunder

Oh wow! His FB is down after all. Hmmmm...I've got this strange feeling...like his account's been hacked...?

ledzep69r

I wonder if Art will owe Sirius money now for building him a new studio that he used for a grand total of 6 weeks? What a shitty day this is.

Cynnie

Quote from: Philosopher on November 04, 2013, 05:11:29 PM

I'm tired of delusional thinking (mine included) about Art and The Return.  Let him go.

Nah, im not ready to let him go

bateman

Quote from: Chine on November 04, 2013, 05:11:49 PM
In shock. Unbelievable.

I'm sitting here literally mouth agape. I cannot believe this happened A-FUCKING-GAIN.

jazmunda

Noory is dancing on Dark Matter's grave tonight.

*shudders*

Catsmile

It really is a sad day when we live in a world where Dave wins, by default granted but Dave will take it gladly.  >:(

bateman

Marc.Knight

Quote from: jazmunda on November 04, 2013, 05:13:43 PM
Noory is dancing on Dark Matter's grave tonight.

*shudders*

He just cleaned out the local mini-mart of pizza rolls.  "Turn up the volume!!!"

aldousburbank

This aggression will not stand man!

TumbleWeed

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 04, 2013, 05:14:28 PM
Too bad Art signed a 3-year deal.

You mean a non compete?

I don't think he's going to be back on the air, even if he signed a 3 year contract.

coaster

Glad I didn't shell out money to Sirius. F you Art.

TumbleWeed

I bet falkie is going to shit bricks.

Quote from: TumbleWeed on November 04, 2013, 05:15:49 PM
You mean a non compete?

I don't think he's going to be back on the air, even if he signed a 3 year contract.
Yes the non compete is probably in there. Hopefully Art is savvier than that.
I think Art could probably take a shot though and say Sirius is trying to deprive him of the chance to make a living.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TumbleWeed on November 04, 2013, 05:16:38 PM
I bet falkie is going to shit bricks.

haha.  man.  i want to throw up.