• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

CNN CONTRIBUTOR KATHY GRIFFIN BEHEADS TRUMP IN ISIS-INSPIRED PHOTOSHOOT

Started by Ruteger, May 30, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

Ruteger

I despise HUSSEIN Obama with every fiber of my being, but if this was HUSSEIN, I would be equally sickened and outraged.

https://www.infowars.com/cnn-contributor-kathy-griffin-beheads-trump-in-isis-inspired-photoshoot/

What the hell is happening to our society? Law-abiding citizens arm yourselves, because the Left wants a civil war, and they will get it...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ruteger on May 30, 2017, 03:32:29 PM
I despise HUSSEIN Obama with every fiber of my being, but if this was HUSSEIN, I would be equally sickened and outraged.

https://www.infowars.com/cnn-contributor-kathy-griffin-beheads-trump-in-isis-inspired-photoshoot/

What the hell is happening to our society? Law-abiding citizens arm yourselves, because the Left wants a civil war, and they will get it...

A stupid idiotic 'comedienne' pulling an idiotic, stupid stunt will inspire you to start a civil war? You really need to take a breath, because those don't know you, will think you represent all unstable right wingers.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2017, 03:33:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSZ9QJOZqpg

I would LOVE to see someone do that to her...for real. ;)

So you're an ISIS admirer? At least you're honest in your love for terrorist scumbags I suppose.  :(

Ruteger

Fudgepacker,

This is not a stunt you limey faggot - they want this.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 03:39:53 PM
A stupid idiotic 'comedienne' pulling an idiotic, stupid stunt will inspire you to start a civil war? You really need to take a breath, because those don't know you, will think you represent all unstable right wingers.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ruteger on May 30, 2017, 03:41:40 PM
Fudgepacker,

This is not a stunt you limey faggot - they want this.

SHOCK!!! NOT.......THEY...?????!!!!!!! All the bile heaped on Obama and Clinton, including encouragement for their deaths, didn't provoke outrage from you. Strange that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 03:41:15 PM
So you're an ISIS admirer? At least you're honest in your love for terrorist scumbags I suppose.  :(

Well, Dems are saying it's OK so it must be then, right?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2017, 03:46:17 PM
Well, Dems are saying it's OK so it must be then, right?  ???

Oh? Can you show the transcript/ interview where a democrat endorsed ISIS and their murdering?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 03:44:53 PM
SHOCK!!! NOT.......THEY...?????!!!!!!! All the bile heaped on Obama and Clinton, including encouragement for their deaths, didn't provoke outrage from you. Strange that.

Go fuck yourself in that dilapidated shack you live in, you ginormous flaccid penis!  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN_Ln5ndXhw

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 03:47:59 PM
Oh? Can you show the transcript/ interview where a democrat endorsed ISIS and their murdering?

Just watch the video, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!  >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2017, 03:49:00 PM
Go fuck yourself in that dilapidated shack you live in, you ginormous flaccid penis!  ::)

How is you and your clitoris?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2017, 03:49:58 PM
Just watch the video, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!  >:(

Oh the Kathy Griffen one? She's a democrat? And therefore is the spokeswoman for all democrats? The way you're the bitchboy for Trump? I see now...okay.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 03:53:59 PM
How is you and your clitoris?  ???

I get it, pud. Seeing your own children dead and bloodied and lying in the street isn't enough for you. You need more blood, more death and destruction.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 03:55:53 PM
Oh the Kathy Griffen one? She's a democrat? And therefore is the spokeswoman for all democrats? The way you're the bitchboy for Trump? I see now...okay.  ;D

Show me all the supposed Obama death threat videos that were made when he was president then. You keep mentioning them but I've never seen one. I'm curious if they even exist.  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2017, 03:56:40 PM
I get it, pud. Seeing your own children dead and bloodied and lying in the street isn't enough for you. You need more blood, more death and destruction.  ::)

You mean just like Chicago? More people are murdered per day in the US than have been killed in the UK all of last year. The US has four cities in tbe world's top fifty most dangerous cities.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2017, 03:58:41 PM
Show me all the supposed Obama death threat videos that were made when he was president then. You keep mentioning them but I've never seen one. I'm curious if they even exist.  ???

I didn't say there were death videos. I said that both Obama and Clinton had stuff thrown at them including wishes for them to be killed. Do you need pictures like Trump? He can't connect words to form images either.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 04:05:32 PM
You mean just like Chicago? More people are murdered per day in the US than have been killed in the UK all of last year. The US has four cities in tbe world's top fifty most dangerous cities.

Right! And who's run Chicago forever? Democrats. Thanks for making my point for me.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2017, 04:08:28 PM
Right! And who's run Chicago forever? Democrats. Thanks for making my point for me.  ;D

Still the USA. More blood on American streets than the UK.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 04:08:05 PM
I didn't say there were death videos. I said that both Obama and Clinton had stuff thrown at them including wishes for them to be killed. Do you need pictures like Trump? He can't connect words to form images either.

Well, I'd require at least some evidence of it to know that it actually exists. Your word won't suffice here.  ;)

Seriously, can you link to ANY proof of that?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 04:09:52 PM
Still the USA. More blood on American streets than the UK.

You're catching up with all your jihadi attacks. Anyway, it's a result of the same stupid leftist ideology.  ::)

Juan

I don't know why the surprise.  The Left is simply one more step along towards conversion to Wahhabbi Islam.

albrecht

Besides being in bad taste (I didn't watch the video because I can't stand her in anything) it might be a crime. Trump is not a king so no lèse-majesté but there are still laws about threatening the President (or anyone but more likely to be investigated and charged for presidents.) Maybe not. Interesting the guy who is obsessed with Russians and Trump lives in a country where doing same would likely be a crime. If you threaten the Queen, or even make "hate speech," you will, unless a Muslim, be arrested and charged. Interesting if you happen to be the Queen, THE QUEEN not a "queen," you can't be charged with anything or be subject to any civil suits:
http://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/thequeen/is-the-queen-really-above-the-law-1625
"Although civil and criminal proceedings cannot be taken against the Sovereign as a person under UK law"

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1848/12
3. Offences herein mentioned declared to be felonies

If any person whatsoever shall, within the United Kingdom or without, compass, imagine, invent, devise, or intend to deprive or depose our Most Gracious Lady the Queen, from the style, honour, or royal name of the imperial crown of the United Kingdom, or of any other of her Majesty’s dominions and countries, or to levy war against her Majesty, within any part of the United Kingdom, in order by force or constraint to compel her to change her measures or counsels, or in order to put any force or constraint upon or in order to intimidate or overawe both Houses or either House of Parliament, or to move or stir any foreigner or stranger with force to invade the United Kingdom or any other of her Majesty's dominions or countries under the obeisance of her Majesty, and such compassings, imaginations, inventions, devices, or intentions, or any of them, shall express, utter, or declare, by publishing any printing or writing ... or by any overt act or deed, every person so offending shall be guilty of felony, and being convicted thereof shall be liable ... to be transported beyond the seas for the term of his or her natural life." (they removed the torture and death penalty stuff a decade or so back. Before the punishment was really bad! Now you just get deported "beyond the seas")

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2017, 04:52:58 PM
Besides being in bad taste (I didn't watch the video because I can't stand her in anything) it might be a crime. Trump is not a king so no lèse-majesté but there are still laws about threatening the President (or anyone but more likely to be investigated and charged for presidents.) Maybe not. Interesting the guy who is obsessed with Russians and Trump lives in a country where doing same would likely be a crime. If you threaten the Queen, or even make "hate speech," you will, unless a Muslim, be arrested and charged. Interesting if you happen to be the Queen, THE QUEEN not a "queen," you can't be charged with anything or be subject to any civil suits:
http://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/thequeen/is-the-queen-really-above-the-law-1625
"Although civil and criminal proceedings cannot be taken against the Sovereign as a person under UK law"

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1848/12
3. Offences herein mentioned declared to be felonies

If any person whatsoever shall, within the United Kingdom or without, compass, imagine, invent, devise, or intend to deprive or depose our Most Gracious Lady the Queen, from the style, honour, or royal name of the imperial crown of the United Kingdom, or of any other of her Majesty’s dominions and countries, or to levy war against her Majesty, within any part of the United Kingdom, in order by force or constraint to compel her to change her measures or counsels, or in order to put any force or constraint upon or in order to intimidate or overawe both Houses or either House of Parliament, or to move or stir any foreigner or stranger with force to invade the United Kingdom or any other of her Majesty's dominions or countries under the obeisance of her Majesty, and such compassings, imaginations, inventions, devices, or intentions, or any of them, shall express, utter, or declare, by publishing any printing or writing ... or by any overt act or deed, every person so offending shall be guilty of felony, and being convicted thereof shall be liable ... to be transported beyond the seas for the term of his or her natural life." (they removed the torture and death penalty stuff a decade or so back. Before the punishment was really bad! Now you just get deported "beyond the seas")

The downside for the queen's immunity from civil or criminal law (considering they are her courts) is that the PM can demand she sign her own death warrant. Even in 2017.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 05:00:49 PM
The downside for the queen's immunity from civil or criminal law (considering they are her courts) is that the PM can demand she sign her own death warrant. Even in 2017.
That is awesome though I want the citation. Also, out of curiosity how far does the sovereign immunity go down there? Only her, in this time, or some others also and how far down the 'royal chain' does it apply- if it does at all? Also could she, if she wanted, waive that immunity? I can't imagine why but maybe a scenario where a principled sovereign did some bad deed (say he got drunk and during a fox hunt ran over some hippie protester and killed her) and public was so against him that, in order to save the whole idea of the monarchy for his children, he would choose to stand trial and risk a punishment?

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 04:05:32 PM

Well, it's a sanctuary city...

albrecht

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2017, 05:22:11 PM
Well, it's a sanctuary city...
A fair point. And run for decades by the Democratic Party and the most violent neighborhoods have a demographics like République démocratique du Congo or República de El Salvador but only, a bit, less violent and corrupt.

Quote from: Ruteger on May 30, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

I just don't know what I feel more...
threatened
Unsafe
triggered
anxious
depressed
DAMNIT I WANT MY FUCKIN SAFE ZONE !
WHERE ARE ALL THE SJWs NOW ?
ISNT SHE IN A SANCTUARY CITY ? WTF ?
IS SHE MUSLIM ?

Trump just needs to order the military to air drop her ass off in the Middle East !
the jihadists could give the goats some rest...
well, maybe not...
as I, on reflection, would prefer a goat

gnooryblows

yes OP, hussein obama is terrible but i could never even imagine doing something like this to a replica of his head. that's gross man. that's seriously gross. a thought like that would never even cross my god damn mind. what the hell is wrong with these people??

akwilly

Maybe it's just me but a women chopping off heads is a very soothing asmr type of deal