• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Enard Hatred Thread

Started by AZZERAE, December 06, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

AZZERAE

Does anybody like this guy?

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 04, 2018, 06:36:39 PM
Bellgab is a skid mark of its former self I’m afraid these days.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on November 28, 2018, 07:45:58 PM
Probably had to go back to the inpatient facility for a few days so they can make sure she gets back on her meds.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 06, 2018, 06:33:15 AM
You’re just mad cause I blocked you.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 05, 2018, 07:55:06 PM
You retards didn’t show up until years after me.  I was here first. Maybe you should take your own advice.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 05, 2018, 07:22:02 PM
Excuse all my bipolar style meltdowns and don’t ever disagree with me because I have cancer.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 05, 2018, 06:25:31 PM
Have cancer... IS cancer... tomato tomahhhhto.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 05, 2018, 05:22:27 PM
Maybe heal your own “cancer” then. Problem solved.

Nope. Unlike you guys I have one and only one account.

How sweet of you to give me my own thread.

You fragile snowflakes think anyone who is of a different mindset from you is somehow oppressing you or attacking you. You’re truly demonstrating that you’re the pinnacle of tolerance and freedom of expression.

Keep it up.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 06, 2018, 08:39:14 AM
NO, he's nasty like Little sean at ellgab...is he little sean?

Probably ... I wouldn't be surprised.

Tootsie

Quote from: Azzerae on December 06, 2018, 10:46:52 AM
Probably ... I wouldn't be surprised.

well, there both nasty little bug types who like to pick on people.. could be... :-\ 

AZZERAE

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 06, 2018, 11:05:07 AM
well, there both nasty little bug types who like to pick on people.. could be... :-\ 

Its kind of remarkable how both of them express such outrage at somebody battling cancer.

I'm just curious if anybody likes him is all.

Tootsie

Quote from: Azzerae on December 06, 2018, 11:12:12 AM
Its kind of remarkable how both of them express such outrage at somebody battling cancer.

i doubt it
yes, that little sean is a nasty bastard.. plenty of them on ellgab. they are "smiting" me to this day and i havent posted in ages...lol.. bunch of wackos
it seems alot of people do.. it's some sick thing on these boards i guess..and they act like they know you and all about you... so many people full of vitriol. on both boards..no choice but to hit back. more passive aggressive on ellgab though.. just as bad if not worse..  :(

AZZERAE

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 06, 2018, 11:14:48 AM
yes that little sean is a nasty bastard.. plenty of them on ellgab.

He's a prolific doxxer, and calls law enforcement when people post things he doesn't like on EG.

they are "smiting" me to this day and i havent posted in ages...lol.. bunch of wackos

They do a lot of the smiting in between the "good mornings" - holding knives behind their backs. A pit of vipers.

it seems alot of people do.. it's some sick thing on these boards i guess..and they act like they know you and all about you...

Even Enard here has developed ideas about me that are totally untrue. If he stopped being such a dick, maybe he could just be open minded enough to get along with at least someone. Yeah, probably never ME ... but I'm not trying to stop him from expressing himself. Just critiquing his poorly structured "jokes", and bad puns. He also needs to brush up on his politics, because although I can kinda see where he's trying to go ... he doesn't articulate them very well.

so many people full of vitriol. on both boards..no choice but to hit back. more passive aggressive on ellgab though.. just as bad if not worse..  :(

Agreed. EG is far worse - at least here its playful.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on December 06, 2018, 11:12:12 AM

I like him WAY more than you and this habitual liar who already admitted she doesn’t have cancer.  ::)

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2018, 05:24:23 PM
I like him WAY more than you and this habitual liar who already admitted she doesn’t have cancer.  ::)

merry christmas to you, Dr MD  who thinks he knows anything about me

Metron2267

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 06, 2018, 08:59:37 AM
You’re truly demonstrating that you’re the pinnacle of tolerance and freedom of expression.

Viral care is its own reward, until the host gets sick.

Congrats. 8)

Metron2267

Don't be a crankwit, Azzerae is class, Enard is trash, HTH HAND. 8)

Thank you good sir.

In regard to the third world cave dweller and the compulsive liar...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 06, 2018, 06:26:14 PM
Don't be a crankwit, Azzerae is class, Enard is trash, HTH HAND. 8)

I really think the opposite. This guy at least has actual thoughts to express and share whereas that fag and Tootsie are pretty much always Hey, everyone! Look at me! ::)

AZZERAE

Enard meet MD, MD meet Enard.

See, Enard? I made you a friend here now. Try not blow it - you two can post about the things which are of interest to you ...  as opposed to you hanging on my every word, and following me around to chip in.

All you have done is criticize on BellGab. Make a contribution of sorts. Take it back to the golden days you long for maybe?

I really don't hate or dislike you. I am trying to help you get long with people. That's all!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on December 06, 2018, 11:33:57 PM

See, Enard? I made you a friend here now. Try not blow it - you two can post about the things which are of interest to you ...  as opposed to you hanging on my every word, and following me around to chip in.

All you have done is criticize on BellGab. Make a contribution of sorts. Take it back to the golden days you long for maybe?

I really don't hate or dislike you. I am trying to help you get long with people. That's all!

Look at me, everyone! Look at me!! :D

Quote from: Azzerae on December 06, 2018, 11:33:57 PM

Thanks so much for telling me to make a contribution. You know you and many others could learn a lot about shutting your blab holes. I was very quiet for the most part before because I didn’t frequently have something I considered relevant to the point of the board to share. Nowadays it seems like every time someone takes a dump they post 6 times about it and provide a 30 minute vlog to describe precise weight and composition.

The twitter generation has infected and ruined the internet. Can’t hear anything for all the pointless noise and I just get tired of it and have to push back.  Sometimes it’s what you DONT say that contributes the most.

In regard to not disliking me you flatter yourself to assume I give even the littlest crap about that. I still think you’re a loathsome dirtbag. I’m a pretty consistent guy. That opinion probably won’t change.

ItsOver

+1

AZZERAE

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 07, 2018, 09:32:35 AM
Thanks so much for telling me to make a contribution.

It was merely a suggestion.

You know you and many others could learn a lot about shutting your blab holes.

You throw around a lot of accusations, but are very one note yourself.

"Shut up", "This board isn't what it used to be" et al.

I was very quiet for the most part before because I didn’t frequently have something I considered relevant to the point of the board to share.

Fair enough, that makes sense. Its good to know your thought process.

Nowadays it seems like every time someone takes a dump they post 6 times about it and provide a 30 minute vlog to describe precise weight and composition.

The twitter generation has infected and ruined the internet. Can’t hear anything for all the pointless noise and I just get tired of it and have to push back. 

There you go again with one of your vanilla analogies - to shit? Really??

You come off very "get off my lawn", and don't appear to be able to appreciate, enjoy or find value in anything anybody else says or does. Your wife must be fucking miserable (if she exists), and I wouldn't be surprised if your marriage was on the rocks and she's on the brink of leaving you. God, you're depressing. And mind-numbingly boring to boot.

Sometimes it’s what you DONT say that contributes the most.

I'd like to respectfully disagree with you, but you're such a cunt I can't muster any respect for you.

In regard to not disliking me you flatter yourself to assume I give even the littlest crap about that.

The majority of human beings like to be liked. I don't think you'd take the time to participate in this much back and forth with me if you didn't care.

You've gone on and on about how much you long for the BellGab that was here when you joined, but have only ever written a handful of posts, none of which amounted to anything substantial (in my opinion).

I still think you’re a loathsome dirtbag. I’m a pretty consistent guy. That opinion probably won’t change.

OK.

I don't care whether or not you're consistent, or whether you live or die. You're an unpleasant stain on the board participating in the very thing you keep saying has ruined it.

Man you’re all over the place. You can’t even keep your story straight. Within 24 hours you created the “Enard hatred thread”, then claimed to not hate me, then back to me being a stain.  Get it together man and find what story you’re telling.

As far as this board goes I think it’s beyond saving so I’m just throwing matches.

Metron2267

The twitter generation has infected and ruined the internet. Can’t hear anything for all the pointless noise and I just get tired of it and have to push back.  Sometimes it’s what you DONT say that contributes the most.

Bullshit blame shifting. Face it man, you're a crashing bore, period.

Like many here you exist only for the drama, not to advance a subject or topic.

Jackstar you ain't, by a long shot. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 07, 2018, 10:00:31 AM
I don't care whether or not you're consistent, or whether you live or die. You're an unpleasant stain on the board participating in the very thing you keep saying has ruined it.

Hypocrisy defined, you nailed it.

Oh but it's not his fault, no...it's the damned "Twitter generation". Uh huh... :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 07, 2018, 10:53:08 AM
As far as this board goes I think it’s beyond saving so I’m just throwing matches.

First bit of candor from you thus far. :o

In the spirit of the season I’d like to offer to send you both a tasty snack from here.  I’m sure you’ve both been told to eat a huge bag of them on a regular basis.

https://dicksbymail.com

Metron2267

Wow, that's super funny stuff...for a 9 year old... :-\

AZZERAE

A recycled post from June?

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on June 14, 2018, 08:37:03 PM
If anyone is looking to be a gifter to our favorite grifter, or maybe the legacy, might I suggest a tasty surprise of gummies from here?  https://dicksbymail.com

C’mon, Enard, have some self respect!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 12:31:16 PM
Bullshit blame shifting. Face it man, you're a crashing bore, period.

Like many here you exist only for the drama, not to advance a subject or topic.

Jackstar you ain't, by a long shot. :-\

Why are you backing morons like Az and Tootsie?! As for Jackstar I got the distinct impression that you’re not a fan. Explain your long con. ???

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 04:54:05 PM
Why are you backing morons like Az and Tootsie?! As for Jackstar I got the distinct impression that you’re not a fan. Explain your long con. ???

Oh I really do enjoy Tootsie's art work, I know that sounds trite but it is what it is. With Azz you simply don't seem able to divine his dry sense of humor. And there is depth to him that you'd find appealing if you dropped the "faggot" act. Good grief Doc, that one's as long in the tooth as Senda's extraction and twice as useless here. Save that juvenile slap for the leftarded meme children that are apparently ellgab orphaned here mon!

As to Jackstar - without his keen eye much of the context in BG would be missing. I do think he oft times runs with a few too many 8chan memes to retain a coherent narrative, but at the same time I have suspected that his long game is determining who here has or doesn't have the capacity to filter noise and yet unearth the subtext of current events.

The ego drops of "I can allow this" and bragging on his "huge schlong" I find less than engaging, but we all have our shtick to run and I honestly think this place would be of lesser value sans his contributions. He's just a very dogmatic guy on certain things, like the whole hemp/MJ based economy he's somehow ginned up as a plausible outcome.

I know I've tweaked him a bit on that, but frankly if such an economy were actually doable the libertarian in me says go for it! :)