• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#ReleaseTheMemo!

Started by starrmtn001, January 20, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 06, 2018, 06:44:43 PM
I wouldn’t doubt that it was hacked. But that doesn’t mean that the hackers were the source for wikileaks.  We will never know though since Crowdstrike is the only one that saw the server.

The 4chan autists have worked it all out according to the actual timeline and the hardware the DNC had at the time. It reveals that those files could not have been transferred through an online hack. Of course, this isn't on the evening news so it's not real. ::)

Dr. MD MD

I'm glad I took the time to watch this interview with him. I feel I got to know the real Trey Gowdy: a two-talking hypocrite, a fraud and a phony. I'm glad he's going. I wonder if Q anon has anything to say about this?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2018, 06:59:15 PM
I'm glad I took the time to watch this interview with him. I feel I got to know the real Trey Gowdy: a two-talking hypocrite, a fraud and a phony. I'm glad he's going. I wonder if Q anon has anything to say about this?
He has mentioned that he is not seeking reelection and returning to a legal career. Perkins Coie?  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 06, 2018, 07:05:12 PM
He has mentioned that he is not seeking reelection and returning to a legal career. Perkins Coie?  ;)

I wouldn't be surprised. One thing I know Q anon has posted online is to keep a close eye on all those who are suddenly retiring. I wonder what they got on him? :D

I never trusted Trey Gowdy.  He always reminded of a crooked televangelist.

Plus, can you ever trust anybody named Trey?

Juan

Now we learn from a Jim Jordan that one of Christopher Steele’s sources is a very familiar name - Sidney Blumenthal. He’s the smearer of Monica Lewensky, up to his neck in Benghazi, banned from the government by Obama but still retained by Hillary, and now this.

Juan

And we learn that there is a second dossier under FBI investigation. This one compiled by Cody Shearer. Who is he? A long time Clinton thug. On the day before Kathleen Wiley was to testify in the Paula Jones case, Shearer jogged up beside her and threatened her.

TigerLily

So. How does this work? Can I just add on to your guys' thread or should I start a new one about our memo? Do you think the RussiaBots like our memo as much as they did yours? I should investigate. bbl

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on February 07, 2018, 07:25:32 AM
So. How does this work? Can I just add on to your guys' thread or should I start a new one about our memo? Do you think the RussiaBots like our memo as much as they did yours? I should investigate. bbl

I doubt anyone cares. You're a know liar with zero credibility along with pretty much the entire political party you support and the crony corporate media who support them...but do your worst. We can always count on you for that. :D

Juan

Add it to this one. I want to see what it says. Plus, at this point, the real national security problem is the loss of faith in elections, the FBI and the courts. Make everything public without redactions - the memos, the underlying documents, the FISA warrants, and everything.

pate

Quote from: TigerLily on February 07, 2018, 07:25:32 AM

I'll pass the hat around for some Russian love-bot action on your #memo.

Not Sure, if we'll get Derp State money for the hat, they seem tepid on CoIntel $$$.  Dunno, maybe they already blew out the Russian love-bot money for this years budget?

Gd5150

Quote from: Juan on February 07, 2018, 08:00:23 AM
I want to see what it says.

And you will! But first they have to write it.

Things we can expect to be presented in the “official document®️“. Undeniable evidence that upholds our great “patriotic democracy”.

QuoteThe Honorable Adam Schiff
Minority Chairman, House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
United States Capitol
Washington, DC 20515

Dear Mr. Chairman:

Trump Orange.
Trump Russsians.
Trump Orange.

To which point, the CNN media will spend 24/7 analyzing this blockbuster proof that Trump and Russians colluded to rig the election.

https://youtu.be/lw2BVI9OhC4

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 07, 2018, 10:38:12 AM

To which point, the CNN media will spend 24/7 analyzing this blockbuster proof that Trump and Russians colluded to rig the election.

Oh, didn't Trump say that the Nunes gimp memo completely exonerate him from the Russian investigation, even though it never mentions Mueller and has nothing to do with it?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on February 07, 2018, 08:00:23 AM
Add it to this one. I want to see what it says. Plus, at this point, the real national security problem is the loss of faith in elections, the FBI and the courts. Make everything public without redactions - the memos, the underlying documents, the FISA warrants, and everything.

Go a few stages further. Make everything that is secret de classified. Everything, (apart from Trump's tax returns of course); release the names, addresses and SS numbers of all CIA, NSA, FBI and military personnel and anything they may know. Release the real names and locations of spooks and their contacts working for NATO in foreign countries (especially the Arabs, right?) Make Area 51 a theme park and put all the locations of submarines on the net in real time. In fact, let Trump decide what he doesn't want releasing because such a yuge brain as his knows what is and isn't worth knowing.

Agree?

Juan

I’d agree to making Area 51 a theme park. That should pay off a good portion of the national debt. Especially if they give people UFO rides.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on February 07, 2018, 10:51:43 AM
I’d agree to making Area 51 a theme park. That should pay off a good portion of the national debt. Especially if they give people UFO rides.

What about decommissioning the subs and giving rides down to about 500 feet for six weeks? And have apps so you everyone can see where they are?

Juan

Maybe have them ride through those underground caverns from California to wherever they go. Las Vegas was it? And maybe ride down to Jimmy Church’s underwater UFO base off Malibu. Maybe, since your nearby now, you could take one of those rides.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on February 07, 2018, 12:03:32 PM
Maybe have them ride through those underground caverns from California to wherever they go. Las Vegas was it? And maybe ride down to Jimmy Church’s underwater UFO base off Malibu. Maybe, since your nearby now, you could take one of those rides.

I want the keys to some secret as yet undisclosed supercar that the military use that Ian Fleming could only dream about.

pate

They[/b] aren't willing to give you they key to that one, ped...

pate

Quote from: pate on February 07, 2018, 12:41:14 PM
They[/b] aren't willing to give you they key to that one, ped...

Juan

You’re dammit. Damn this iPad and auto correct.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 07, 2018, 10:57:34 AM
What about decommissioning the subs and giving rides down to about 500 feet for six weeks? And have apps so you everyone can see where they are?

I'd make it all know except our secret plans to invade GB and take take of all the sick fucks and snivelling liars, like you there. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2018, 01:30:13 PM
I'd make it all know except our secret plans to invade GB and take take of all the sick fucks and snivelling liars, like you there. ;)

Maybe one of the E ticket rides could be a jaunt on a sub with an actual launch of a Trident. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 07, 2018, 01:32:08 PM
Maybe one of the E ticket rides could be a jaunt on a sub with an actual launch of a Trident.

Only if it's one of them strategic ones. ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 07, 2018, 12:16:56 PM
I want the keys to some secret as yet undisclosed supercar that the military use that Ian Fleming could only dream about.

Maybe my fiancé will let you borrow his

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2018, 01:34:02 PM
Only if it's one of them strategic ones. ;)

As opposed to the free fall indiscriminate ones?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 07, 2018, 02:50:49 PM
As opposed to the free fall indiscriminate ones?

I wasn't talking about your government. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2018, 02:52:16 PM
I wasn't talking about your government. ::)

You meant Trident missiles didn't you?