• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on January 26, 2018, 06:42:30 PM
Agreed...smelly start...but a start nonetheless...

Add a touch of almond extract and light a few candles

#SAVEGEORGE

chefist

I've had over 12 dozen contact from attorneys ready do finalize the TM...almost there! Consulting with the Mueller investigation and the Nunez probe!

WhiteCrow

I like English Muffins.. you know.. and Canadian bacon too.

#SAVEGEORGE

Darth Vader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6b-lNObCvQ
Really George? What next George? are you going to do a video each time you take a shit now?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Darth Vader on January 27, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
Really George? What next George? are you going to do a video each time you take a shit now?

I think the cat pheromones that he bought are having a positive effect on the big guy. He smiles a lot more these days.

Lilith

....So,  when is Georges next live stream so I can make plans to be there for making comments with you all?

I haven't watched this one, but from the title he may be on to something

Darth Vader

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 27, 2018, 11:45:38 AM
I haven't watched this one, but from the title he may be on to something
George can bring a ton of videos on that topic.  How about he talks about how birth control is VERY important and he is the product of two people who did not use protection.

This post is to announce a new event that should be fun for the whole family.  I'm calling it Falkie's Footsteps.

For $300 per person, I will be leading Saturday walks through Martinez, CA, to visit the places George ''Falkie'' Senda has made famous in his popular video series.  We will meet at the StarBucks, and discuss the details of the event over complementary glasses of water, visit the post office, the local branch of the Wells Fargo Bank, head over to the church to pick up free groceries, then have lunch at the senior center. 

The afternoon will consist - on a rotating basis - either a Bart ride to San Francisco and back, a bus ride to Black Angus and Blondie's Pizza Pleasant Hill, a bus ride to Walmart, a bus ride to Food Max, or stay in town and stroll along main street to Safeway.  Once at these store, we will be touring the frozen foods aisle in fat cars, as avaiable.

To wrap up the day, we will visit the dumpster behind Hacienda Apartments, with the goal of catching a glimpse of Orangy, Fluffy, Little One, Meow, Kittie, Little Girl, Fang, and the raccoons.  We will then gaze up at the apartment of the great one, donations left on the step are encouraged.

We will disburse before dinner, but should each have enough groceries to make a satisfying meal when we get home.

PM me for details, and payment information.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 27, 2018, 12:19:04 PM
This post is to announce a new event that should be fun for the whole family.  I'm calling it Falkie's Footsteps.

For $300 per person, I will be leading Saturday walks through Martinez, CA, to visit the places George ''Falkie'' Senda has made famous in his popular video series.  We will meet at the StarBucks, and discuss the details of the event over complementary glasses of water, visit the post office, the local branch of the Wells Fargo Bank, head over to the church to pick up free groceries, then have lunch at the senior center. 

The afternoon will consist - on a rotating basis - either a Bart ride to San Francisco and back, a bus ride to Black Angus and Blondie's Pizza Pleasant Hill, a bus ride to Walmart, a bus ride to Food Max, or stay in town and stroll along main street to Safeway.  Once at these store, we will be touring the frozen foods aisle in fat cars, as avaiable.

To wrap up the day, we will visit the dumpster behind Hacienda Apartments, with the goal of catching a glimpse of Orangy, Fluffy, Little One, Meow, Kittie, Little Girl, Fang, and the raccoons.  We will then gaze up at the apartment of the great one, donations left on the step are encouraged.

We will disburse before dinner, but should each have enough groceries to make a satisfying meal when we get home.

PM me for details, and the address to send your checks.

I'd need a few more details on this 'rotating basis'.  I'd definitely would want to go on Food Maxx day and mix it up with that
Crone.  Who does she think she is?  That coupled with the chance to see Orangey Cat in the wild really makes this interesting.

If we pay an extra $50, can we swing by the ER?

Quote from: brig on January 27, 2018, 11:36:35 AM
....So,  when is Georges next live stream so I can make plans to be there for making comments with you all?

I do not think he can stream until he achieves his partner status.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 27, 2018, 12:34:24 PM
I do not think he can stream until he achieves his partner status.

arite.

How about that other place he was streaming on, that Art used a couple times?  What happened there?

Darth Vader

Quote from: brig on January 27, 2018, 12:56:41 PM
arite.

How about that other place he was streaming on, that Art used a couple times?  What happened there?
George blames the so called trolls. But the real answer is that George bans the so called trolls. Then he gets mad that no one is watching his live streams.

Darth Vader

George needs to in brace his Fans/trolls/bellgabbers because with out us, he is just the run of the mill shit.

WhiteCrow

I'm in!!!... and bringing along extra cash for donations and grifts gifts. Any chance of a video personalized by George and a possible autograph session? Maybe a commemorative signed by Gorege empty wet food kitty cat food can?

Also interested in an Aliencon tie in event if scheduling permits.

#SAVEGEORGE

https://youtu.be/arZdeg_fL-I

Lilith

Quote from: Darth Vader on January 27, 2018, 01:02:58 PM
George needs to in brace his Fans/trolls/bellgabbers because with out us, he is just the run of the mill shit.

I've been trying to explain this to George for years.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on January 27, 2018, 01:11:56 PM
I've been trying to explain this to George for years.

Obviously you have failed miserably.

#SAVEGEORGE

Quote from: brig on January 27, 2018, 12:56:41 PM
arite.

Dunno about that other site.

I just heard from other YouTubers that they are blocked from streaming until they hit the thousand subscribers.
YouTube really wants to get rid of the small channels.

WhiteCrow

Thanks Darth ... for the...Amazing trip down memory lane..George's 1st youtube video!

IT'S A MUST SEE VIDEO
Subtitled.."Don't put kitty crunchies in the Coffee Maker filter"

You can clearly see the genius of George that blossomed into his amazing youtube superstardom.

#SAVEGEORGE

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 27, 2018, 01:25:01 PM
Dunno about that other site.

I just heard from other YouTubers that they are blocked from streaming until they hit the thousand subscribers.
YouTube really wants to get rid of the small channels.

Well, that's just a shame.  I remember, the other site was Periscope that he streamed on a couple times.

SredniVashtar

Impractical. Senda must take a dump a minimum five times a day. Equals five videos. Equals work. A non-starter.

SredniVashtar

I refuse to part with any cash unless we get a sighting of the FoodMaxx crone. Dress up if you have to, this is a deal breaker.

No mention of Senda themed merch. I suggest a 'Slappy Kathy' doll that attacks you (and it's not a play attack) and has realistic face-sleeping bruises.

Darth Vader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPwxob6xy0w
George talks about how dumb that the law makers in California are. Yes George they are dumb because they keep on stealing money from the tax payers of your home state of California and give the money to you so YOU CAN  waste the money on useless shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY5om-mw1oE
here is other video from the senda monster from the bay area.

chefist

I think this may already be on the thread...but here is what George makes on YT...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on January 27, 2018, 02:32:03 PM
I think this may already be on the thread...but here is what George makes on YT...

Channel Type: Animals?