Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on June 09, 2018, 08:12:23 AM
What is in the Flavor-Ade they are drinking over there?  I want some.

"Hurry, hurry my children."

[attachment=2,msg1245841]    [attachment=1,msg1245841]

Lilith

Hmm, discussing the morality of turning a haunted house into a tourist attraction if there has been a murder?  Not a very spooky discussion.  I understand the morality question, but it doesn't make for good "spooky listening". IMO.

Lilith

I think if somebody purchased the house, they own it, and can do what they want with it.  After that, the public can decide if they want to support that decision with their cash or not.

Lilith

Oh Dear, now they're discussing the potential offensiveness and negativity. 

I guess these places are not emotional "safe spaces" for everyone.

Lilith

Well Dave, I didn't email you about if I am for it or against it, but I will tell you here that I an neutral about it, and leave it to the people to vote with their money.  If its unsuccessful, it will close.

Lilith

Dave is asking if we should consider Haunted Houses Police?   ........ ::)

Yes, yes of course Dave, we need more nannies for more things.

Lilith

Haunted houses pose potential risk?  So does getting in a car.  Shall we make sure people have to have a police man in their car with them when they pull out of the driveway?

damon

Brig how are you doing today??

Lilith

Dave wants to consider if these places should be shut down?  Sure Dave, and cars should be banned too.

Lilith

Quote from: damon on June 09, 2018, 09:31:09 AM
Brig how are you doing today??

I hate to disappoint you, but I KNOW you are NOT Keith.   :P

Nice try tho.

Lilith

Now we are getting into the Christian approach to the paranormal  ::)

damon

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 09:35:09 AM
I hate to disappoint you, but I KNOW you are NOT Keith.   :P

Nice try tho.
Your funny brig. Im just using this pic because it pisses off Weather Hade. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lilith

This guys story about the snake is amusing tho...  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: damon on June 09, 2018, 09:42:34 AM
Your funny brig. Im just using this pic because it pisses off Weather Hade. ;D ;D ;D ;D

I don't believe Heather or Dave read this thread, that's why I feel free to post my honest opinion in this thread.

I'm not sure which thread you might post in to make sure she sees it,  perhaps the BellaHaven thread.  dunno...

Lilith

I have to rewind and listen to the snake story again.  ;D

Lilith

So did anybody else see the snake?  Did anybody else see it turn into a white woman with a hood?  Was it Lasha?

Sean92008

While the famously unoriginal Heather is looking on...

Notice, unlike her mentor/father/lover or whatever she is this hour, she has not used Art's death as a springboard to do something good.

When Ghost had to be put to sleep, Art made a comment that led to a whole wing of the pet shelter being added...

Art's death could have easily inspired an anti-smoking campaign or a feral cat rescue charity support.

Instead, Heather has been reaping the benefits financially and emotionally by gathering things for herself. She is so third world it is amazing. Of course, her sycophants are equally stupid and short-sighted.

That is an amazing #Legacy.  What's the term? "Tone deaf?"

Lilith

So the big paranormal mystery that ties these two haunted places together, is that they are both near the same train track? 

Lilith

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 09, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

Notice, unlike her mentor/father/lover or whatever she is this hour, she has not used Art's death as a springboard to do something good.

When Ghost had to be put to sleep, Art made a comment that led to a whole wing of the pet shelter being added...

Art's death could have easily inspired an anti-smoking campaign or a feral cat rescue charity support.

Instead, Heather has been reaping the benefits financially and emotionally by gathering things for herself. She is so third world it is amazing. Of course, her sycophants are equally stupid and short-sighted.

Ah yes, the financial aspect.  I wonder how that's going for her? I wonder MORE how its going for evil mv.  I'm sure Heather is getting lots of money sent to her in cards from cat ladies and rock collectors.

Metron2267

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 09, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

So now the jilted bellgabber is up in arms because no kitty shelters were built for Art's "legacy" this time?

:o

You have to be the most easily triggered obsessor out here!

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 09, 2018, 09:58:25 AM
So now the jilted bellgabber is up in arms because no kitty shelters were built for Art's "legacy" this time?

:o

You have to be the most easily triggered obsessor out here!

A jilted bellgabber you say?  Do Tell, I missed that story.  ;D

Mr Apnea

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 09, 2018, 06:11:53 AM
The Kingdom of Nye/
Teri is the new Lasha

Wonder when she'll post another gofundme for her car tabs.  Must be hard getting food for the cats.

Lilith

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 09, 2018, 10:04:20 AM
Wonder when she'll post another gofundme for her car tabs.  Must be hard getting food for the cats.

I realize she's in a remote location, but she has a computer.  SURELY she can order cases of cans or bags of catfood off ebay or Amazon like Senda does.  No?

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 10:00:06 AM
A jilted bellgabber you say?  Do Tell, I missed that story.  ;D

Sean is very much triggered and hurt by everything Heather has done since Art passed.

It wasn't hard to miss that, starting with his posting the Nye County property tax data on her.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 09, 2018, 10:09:13 AM
Sean is very much triggered and hurt by everything Heather has done since Art passed.

It wasn't hard to miss that, starting with his posting the Nye County property tax data on her.

Oh, I get it now.  I hadn't been following that close.  Thanks  :)

Lilith

I wonder if Karen had expected to have gotten Heathers seat on MITD?  I hadn't thought through that possibility before.

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 08:15:05 AM
Maybe there are more "cringe factor" and "trainwreck" listeners out there, than just me.   LOL

I really am evidence of that. I fell asleep during the mutual lovefest last night too. In all honesty, I was hoping for a better quality of caller that she seemed to have picked up over the course of the last week (where she DID have a string of good shows). I can no longer sit by and listen to her punch Bear's ticket for the 1,000th time .. I just can't. Expand or die. :)

Sean92008

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 10:16:15 AM
I wonder if Karen had expected to have gotten Heathers seat on MITD?  I hadn't thought through that possibility before.
That's not in Karen's agenda.  It's very safe to say it never was.

Listening to her on KNYE, with Michael on EoTR and with Mr. Winnie, her motivation is clearly focused on her friend and his family.

Can you say "mama bear?"