• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heather Wade to appear on C2C on August 7 to give an update on Art

Started by Sarah, August 03, 2016, 02:01:07 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on August 10, 2016, 04:02:15 PM
Maybe these weird guys all use the same hairstylist on the cruise ship or convention center during their "big events?"
Hmmmmm, could be.

Hog

Quote from: WOTR on August 11, 2016, 08:36:12 PM
How is it that nobody pointed out that according to Heather, Art is "getting stronger every day?" @1:39  It's comedy gold, people!

***I do still hope it is the truth... I hope Art is feeling better.
I picked up on the "getting stronger everyday" the first time I listened to the clip.  It was as if she knew she was supplying fodder for the Bellgab shit-slinger as she was talking.

"He's exercising inside the house, its a little to hot to do that uhm outside where he lives right now, um and he's getting stronger, a little bit stronger everyday, doing more exercise everyday and uhm he's not entirely 100% but we can see it from here.

Transcripts of the HW/GN on air interaction as posted here on Youtube RT=2:13 on this version
GN:was doing until he got hit with a volley of things and she's kind enought to come on the air tonight to give us an update on Art's situation Heather thanks first of all and how's Art doing?
Well good evening George uh well it started out with Colitis he got that early June and then when he was recovering from that all of a sudden he was hit with very, very bad pneumonia
GN: Oh Jeez
HW: And uh, then he went to a local hospital and you'll get a kick out of this, he had to leave that local hospital because they didn't have CNN news
GN: Ha Ha ha ha.
HW: So he left that hospital and went to a Las Vegas hospital for about five days uh they gave him a course of very heavy drugs, they had to punch a hole in his lung
GN: Oh God
HW: Even um and finally, finally he was able to go home after the five long days in the hospital and even then he was still very very weak and he started a course of very expensive and very heavy drugs then at home and very slowly ah additionally using Oxygen as well, as he needed to, he started to improve ah but there for a while he gave us a big, big scare.
GN: That is scary and he's had because he did smoke and he's told everybody that, he's had chronic pulmonary disease did does he not?
HW: That's right COPD with Pneumonia does not equal a good equation for Art Bell
GN: No not at all.  So as of right now Heather, how's he doing?
HW: He's exercising inside the house, its a little to hot to do that uhm outside where he lives right now, um and he's getting stronger, a little bit stronger everyday, uhm doing more exercise everyday and uhm he's not entirely 100% but we can see it from here
GN: Well he's in the Coast listeners prayers and your listener prayers and give him our best will you?
HW: I certainly will I certainly will. And you know the credit truly goes to his wife Airyn for staying by his side to take care of everything that he needed during this ahh really scary time.
GN: That's super, thanks Heather, Heather of course hosts Midnight In The Desert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djwh6ucJnxQ
peace
Hog

Lilith

Quote from: Hog on August 15, 2016, 10:30:21 PM
I picked up on the "getting stronger everyday" the first time I listened to the clip.  It was as if she knew she was supplying fodder for the Bellgab shit-slinger as she was talking.

peace
Hog

Oh Gawd, I thought it was bad when I heard it,  but it's even worse when I read it.

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 10, 2016, 04:04:52 PM
Or all have the same model Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
No need for the foil beanie any more.

Dig this stylin' upgrade... .

http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html#221

In all seriousness, if you have trouble sleeping, these products may help if you are surrounded by electromagnetic emanations.
Check out their fabrics too.

Quote from: albrecht on August 10, 2016, 05:03:54 PM
It was "viral" back in the internet boom. I can't prove it but would think due to the popularity of his site emailed around to people and laughed at and his awkward phrasing and appearance that Cohen must have based Borat off him. "I like sex" "I kiss you" etc.
I wonder if that's where Jeff Dunham got his Achmed character from. "I kill you" ;D

I'm surprised Art let her do that being he doesn't want to be associated with the show... even doesn't want his name mentioned on it.

Robert

Quote from: Bobbysaltereg0 on August 21, 2016, 03:49:24 PMI'm surprised Art let her do that being he doesn't want to be associated with the show... even doesn't want his name mentioned on it.
I doubt he objects to his being mentioned as news.  It's implied endorsement that he has a problem with, and I don't blame him for that.  People involved with movie productions or adaptations sometimes ask to have their names removed from advertising or credits if they don't like how the overall product turned out.

ItsOver

I picked up on the "getting stronger everyday" the first time I listened to the clip.  It was as if she knew she was supplying fodder for the Bellgab shit-slinger as she was talking...

Redacted?  One can stop posting on BellGab but one never leaves BellGab.

Quote from: Bobbysaltereg0 on August 21, 2016, 03:49:24 PM
I'm surprised Art let her do that being he doesn't want to be associated with the show... even doesn't want his name mentioned on it.

Who knows the real reason for this? I assume the MITD "brain trust" does. Just seems like another slap in the face for long time Art supporters.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: god of thunder on August 21, 2016, 06:12:37 PM
Who knows the real reason for this?

i'm guessing the simplest explanation is probably the correct one.  they thought it would bring some listeners to heather's show.

Lilith

Quote from: mv on August 22, 2016, 02:52:07 AM
i'm guessing the simplest explanation is probably the correct one.  they thought it would bring some listeners to heather's show.

Sure, at least for one night.

We need Heather Wade to appear on C2C to give an update on George Senda.

Quote from: mv on August 22, 2016, 02:52:07 AM

That could very well be the case. Though, it must have been a very humbling experience to have to kiss the ring of a sworn enemy, and proclaim him the winner.

TigerLily

Especially since (Redacted) once was such a great GNS shit poster

jazmunda

Quote from: TigerLily on August 22, 2016, 11:03:04 AM
Especially since (Redacted) once was such a great GNS shit poster

I've got to know whether George was aware of this. Surely he must have but it is George so you never know.

jazmunda

"He's exercising inside the house, its a little to hot to do that uhm outside where he lives right now, um and he's getting stronger, a little bit stronger everyday, doing more exercise everyday and uhm he's not entirely 100% but we can see it from here.

Transcripts of the HW/GN on air interaction as posted here on Youtube RT=2:13 on this version
GN:was doing until he got hit with a volley of things and she's kind enought to come on the air tonight to give us an update on Art's situation Heather thanks first of all and how's Art doing?
Well good evening George uh well it started out with Colitis he got that early June and then when he was recovering from that all of a sudden he was hit with very, very bad pneumonia
GN: Oh Jeez
HW: And uh, then he went to a local hospital and you'll get a kick out of this, he had to leave that local hospital because they didn't have CNN news
GN: Ha Ha ha ha.
HW: So he left that hospital and went to a Las Vegas hospital for about five days uh they gave him a course of very heavy drugs, they had to punch a hole in his lung
GN: Oh God
HW: Even um and finally, finally he was able to go home after the five long days in the hospital and even then he was still very very weak and he started a course of very expensive and very heavy drugs then at home and very slowly ah additionally using Oxygen as well, as he needed to, he started to improve ah but there for a while he gave us a big, big scare.
GN: That is scary and he's had because he did smoke and he's told everybody that, he's had chronic pulmonary disease did does he not?
HW: That's right COPD with Pneumonia does not equal a good equation for Art Bell
GN: No not at all.  So as of right now Heather, how's he doing?
HW: He's exercising inside the house, its a little to hot to do that uhm outside where he lives right now, um and he's getting stronger, a little bit stronger everyday, uhm doing more exercise everyday and uhm he's not entirely 100% but we can see it from here
GN: Well he's in the Coast listeners prayers and your listener prayers and give him our best will you?
HW: I certainly will I certainly will. And you know the credit truly goes to his wife Airyn for staying by his side to take care of everything that he needed during this ahh really scary time.
GN: That's super, thanks Heather, Heather of course hosts Midnight In The Desert.

The Bolded parts could easily have come out of a George Noory soundboard and Noory could have been in the John for that part of the call.

Hog

Quote from: jaz on August 23, 2016, 12:53:24 AM
The Bolded parts could easily have come out of a George Noory soundboard and Noory could have been in the John for that part of the call.
Jaz, that is so truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue, thank yeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

peace
Hog

TheSheriff

I found the whole call from Heather to be cringe worthy.

With Heather trying her best to sound like a professional radio host and Dave trying his best to sound like a human being, it made for awkward listening. You could hear the smugness in Daves undertones despite his best efforts to mask it with fake compassion.

I apologize if this is going to sound rude; ladies, cover your eyes.
The more I look at Art's face here, the more it looks like he was getting a "hummer".  :))

mikuthing01

Quote from: god of thunder on August 24, 2016, 09:00:06 PM

I apologize if this is going to sound rude; ladies, cover your eyes.
The more I look at Art's face here, the more it looks like he was getting a "hummer".  :))

pate

Quote from: mikuthing01 on August 24, 2016, 09:07:53 PM

miku, I was completely unaware that they did a live action version of "The Cleveland Show," hopefully it isn't as awful as "The Tick?"  Can you provide a linky somewhere to more information, my goggleFu is weak "The Cleveland Show live action series movie" search string isn't doing it for me.