2 Stars
8 (13.1%)
1 Star
9 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Voting closed: November 04, 2015, 10:11:10 PM

chefist

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on October 29, 2015, 12:23:37 AM
Check out Bill & Nancy's show "Future Theater."  Bill goes into detail on many issues.  I love their show just like Art's show.  They have many archived shows too.

http://www.futuretheater.com/

Yea he's great! I remember him from the Corso interview back in the 1990's...

I enjoyed yesterday's show more than today. So I guess I am in the minority there. I only kept listening to both because of the thread though. <3 you all!

TigerLily

Ok. My tally is one negatory, two lukewarm ok and trostal is wandering around lost again. Pretty typical night.
Love you guys

I am really liking the way Art is taking them to task. I Haven't heard enough to know what is going on but I always like Feisty Art

nbirnes

Quote from: Barfly on October 29, 2015, 12:28:30 AM
We luv ya Nancy, i still say you talk to much ;D

Tonight for sure. Hold my beer ... I've got more spills to mop.

Quote from: TigerLily on October 29, 2015, 12:29:31 AM
Ok. My tally is one negatory, two lukewarm ok and trostal is wandering around lost again. Pretty typical night.
Love you guys

I am really liking the way Art is taking them to task. I Haven't heard enough to know what is going on but I always like Feisty Art

You missed me beat Barfly in a debate as well!

Ciardelo

Quote from: nbirnes on October 29, 2015, 12:28:58 AM
Awww, thanks, Ciardelo. I happen to love having Joel on the show and on the night of Art's big debut on July 20, we had Joel and Steve Warner on for a real tribute to old-time radio. One of my favorite shows, and I loved introducing Joel to Steve. Radio in NYC is the best.
Yup. I collect OTR. I have so many hours of it I will never hear them all.

BobGrau

"According to the Mirror..." always makes this brit's heart sink.

Barfly

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 29, 2015, 12:29:28 AM
I enjoyed yesterday's show more than today. So I guess I am in the minority there. I only kept listening to both because of the thread though. <3 you all!
You are a hard person to decipher.

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 29, 2015, 12:29:28 AM

wait wtf  ??? ??? lol

Quote from: Barfly on October 29, 2015, 12:31:47 AM
You are a hard person to decipher.

It's not hard. I don't care about horror movies or some dead religious nut. At least the witch was drunk.

Ciardelo

If I ever need a green roof, I know who I'm calling. I know its been said, but that is a weird sponsor for a show like Art's. Oh but the addiction line? Spot. On.

Bradsmith313

This is damn good radio. Art is in the zone . . . . Yes, good stuff indeed.

coaster

I looked up that lumen photon therapy. A thousand dollars for a box of lights. Or boot. Or something. Seems silly.

chefist

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 29, 2015, 12:35:38 AM
If I ever need a green roof, I know who I'm calling. I know its been said, but that is a weird sponsor for a show like Art's. Oh but the addiction line? Spot. On.

It is...I'm going to start selling "Afterlife Insurance" on the show! Compete with Paranormal Date...

Barfly

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 29, 2015, 12:35:27 AM
It's not hard. I don't care about horror movies or some dead religious nut. At least the witch was drunk.
Good point, i prefer comedies and a good documentary.
I'm a Atheist so i dont care about the religious aspect.
But I thought the witch was boring

norland2424

Quote from: chefist on October 29, 2015, 12:38:33 AM
It is...I'm going to start selling "Afterlife Insurance" on the show! Compete with Paranormal Date...

Ciardelo

Quote from: chefist on October 29, 2015, 12:38:33 AM
That is just crazy enough to work.

coaster

Last caller said they were ruining Martin's reputation and then changed her mind in the same breath. Well done..pointless call.

I still want to know how much it costs to run an ad during Art's show.