• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'm going to blow my fucking brains out once and for all.

Started by NefariousBanana, November 18, 2015, 09:31:36 PM

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 20, 2015, 03:49:11 PM

You drive? Legally? Really?

Yes, quite rarely-I have road rage just by entering a parked car. But not legally. I refuse to be part of the system...man.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 04:08:19 PM
  Yes, quite rarely-I have road rage just by entering a parked car. But not legally. I refuse to be part of the system...man.

No; I can imagine you're illegal in almost all the states.

bateman

Quote from: popple on November 20, 2015, 03:17:11 PM
Isn't his hoarding a slow suicide? The fungus spores growing on everything has to have adverse health affects, and it's all going to topple on him eventually.

The rat urine soaked Pokemon plushies probably won't help either.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 20, 2015, 04:13:12 PM
No; I can imagine you're illegal in almost all the states.

They bypass Syrian refugees with shady docs to toss me out first.

CampsieNP

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 20, 2015, 04:07:40 PM
That is one hell of a handle friend. Damn.

I wanted attention and sure got it. I don't know why. I guess being 20 years younger, I thought that was what life was about. Now I just want to sit home and watch tv. How the mighty have fallen.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 04:21:46 PM
   They bypass Syrian refugees with shady docs to toss me out first.

I don't think that's a bad deal.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: CampsieNP on November 20, 2015, 04:24:55 PM
I wanted attention and sure got it. I don't know why. I guess being 20 years younger, I thought that was what life was about. Now I just want to sit home and watch tv. How the mighty have fallen.
Never say die, never surrender? Lol. I will be 40 in less than a month. I do admire the honesty. Straight forward approach.

ItsOver

Quote from: CampsieNP on November 20, 2015, 03:40:30 PM
...Suicidal-ideation-comedy. Who knew?
Wasn't that a Seinfeld episode?  One with Kramer, George, and Newman?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 20, 2015, 01:34:36 PM
And in another such AOL chat room was a gentleman by the name of (if I remember correctly)  Tim Salmon. He was an authority on some English author or some such. He really did have cancer, and he really did die with it. And we really were saddened as he was a very engaging, funny, intelligent gentle man.

I used to 'work' voluntarily with people who said often they had  considered suicide. Some may have, some just wanted to chat, some had suffered loss and needed a friendly voice/face. In the UK the largest cause of death of young men between the ages of 25-40 is suicide. I suspect it's similar in the US. .

It's easy to dismiss anything like as (buzz phrase) 'attention whores', but someone on this forum will know or has known of someone close who will take their own life. I have. I worked with him and looking back we saw the signs but never believed he'd do it, but he did. His estranged wife found him hanging from the marital home loft hatch. He left a five year old daughter.

So to the OP; If what you say is true, talk to someone. An impartial unconnected person. Just talk.

And stories like yours illustrate precisely why what happened in my story was so insidious.

Forgive me, but it seems, since you quoted me, as if you are propping me up as some insensitive dolt, but if you will kindly read my "badge of shame" post wherein I mistakenly placed NB in Austin, I gave sound advice, goddamn it!  And what thanks did I get?

(pause)

So what's the status?

Is the banana breathing or is it ~Yes, we have no bananas?~

As Bateman said, the humor here is tame compared to fucked up professional comedians bottom feeding in an outdated tributary of the Chitlin' Circuit.

(Even now, IGB is googling said circuit)

I don't know what the FUCK people expect, but what they SHOULDN'T expect is for a forum full of skeptics, cynics, and somewhat overly intelligent people to ROLL OVER at the strategic mention of the "S" word, goddamn it.

I have to believe NB knew exactly what he was doing and ~if~ everything he said is accurate (including the highly unlikely Nurses Meet Noory scene), then what he did here was in itself a survival mechanism kicking in and he has us to thank for anything GOOD that comes from it, whether people held his hand or ripped off his Chiquita sticker.

Interestingly and quite unexpectedly, the good/interesting that came for me personally, is learning there may be some other AOL Authors Lounge connections here. Absolutely for sure with Chine.

So thanks, NB! I never would have told my story otherwise where she could see it.

Btw, NB, if you don't at least research Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, you are dead to me.

Get it?  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 20, 2015, 07:30:08 PM
And stories like yours illustrate precisely why what happened in my story was so insidious.

Forgive me, but it seems, since you quoted me, as if you are propping me up as some insensitive dolt, but if you will kindly read my "badge of shame" post wherein I mistakenly placed NB in Austin, I gave sound advice, goddamn it!  And what thanks did I get?

(pause)

So what's the status?

Is the banana breathing or is it ~Yes, we have no bananas?~

As Bateman said, the humor here is tame compared to fucked up professional comedians bottom feeding in an outdated tributary of the Chitlin' Circuit.

(Even now, IGB is googling said circuit)

I don't know what the FUCK people expect, but what they SHOULDN'T expect is for a forum full of skeptics, cynics, and somewhat overly intelligent people to ROLL OVER at the strategic mention of the "S" word, goddamn it.

I have to believe NB knew exactly what he was doing and ~if~ everything he said is accurate (including the highly unlikely Nurses Meet Noory scene), then what he did here was in itself a survival mechanism kicking in and he has us to thank for anything GOOD that comes from it, whether people held his hand or ripped off his Chiquita sticker.

Interestingly and quite unexpectedly, the good/interesting that came for me personally, is learning there may be some other AOL Authors Lounge connections here. Absolutely for sure with Chine.

So thanks, NB! I never would have told my story otherwise where she could see it.

Btw, NB, if you don't at least research Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, you are dead to me.

Get it?  ;)

What was that one forum - something like the one minute poet, or something like that. I submitted several entries.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 03:47:52 PM
   That dung fly hitting my windshield was hardly a fight.

Kinda like the way you're hardly a man?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 07:41:14 PM
Kinda like the way you're hardly a man?

You're definitely more manly than I could ever be, Butch.

In Gloryholes Butch. That's your new name.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 07:42:45 PM

That's not saying a lot, Matilda.

Mommy's failed abortion. That's yours.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 07:52:41 PM
   Your stage name?

Why don't you go back to sucking big hairy moose cocks?  What a worthless jagoff.

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 20, 2015, 07:55:59 PM
Why don't you go back to sucking big hairy moose cocks?  What a worthless jagoff.

Because even moose have standards.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 20, 2015, 07:55:59 PM

Another fag arrives. But you ain't shit and I'll ignore you like the rest of the site.

Gravity Sucks Dicks.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 08:00:27 PM
    Your bicycle seat for two.

From your personal collection, I presume? Interesting that you would go with the big black one. I wonder what that says about you?

starrmtn001

Hi Eddie!  MV has put out the call for GabCast Volunteers.  Please consider.  Thank you. ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 07:59:37 PM
    Another fag arrives. But you ain't shit and I'll ignore you like the rest of the site.

Gravity Sucks Dicks.
Hey asshole! ;) I revoke my request. >:(

Eddie Coils Dick!!! ;D

Chine

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 20, 2015, 08:02:55 PM
Hi Eddie!  MV has put out the call for GabCast Volunteers.  Please consider.  Thank you. ;D

Ahaha. Yes. Come on, Eddie. I'll co host with you.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 20, 2015, 08:04:52 PM
Hey asshole! ;) I revoke my request. >:(

Eddie Coils Dick!!! ;D

Another Chubby Tranny arrives.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 08:03:25 PM
  Hey look, Banana couldn't deal with the pressure.

Do you beat off before you read or posts, while you are reading them, or after you have googled the meanings of all of the word?  What a worthless prick.