• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is anybody on b'cast radio comparable to Noory?

Started by Robert, September 06, 2017, 02:14:59 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 21, 2018, 10:26:53 PM
I already critiqued the content as basically emotional arguing and manipulation of viewer's feelings to evoke an irrational conclusion that Oprah condones Hitler's eugenics or cruel population control.  Here is what I said.  Did you miss it?

12:05 yesterday.

"There is no direct connection between the images of nuclear war versus the statement that overpopulation control could be inhumane.

Promoting infant survival rates and birth control is not inhumane.  And do control population growth according to some experts.

Reasonable people don't support eugenics.  But just because a eugenics supporter was head of a committee does not mean the organization supports it!

Hitler is shown in the video, but other than his long ago crimes, I don't see any relevent connection to eugenics.

Videos are great for getting people worked up, with biased, emotional images.  But before I believe Oprah or Gates supports eugenics, or even harmful population control, I would want to see references to actual speeches or written materials."

Dr. MD MDI recognize u r just trying to waste my time.  Unfortunately for me, that really isn't an issue right now.

I see no specific criticism in that. It's just your feelings. I still don't believe you actually watched otherwise you'd have a more intelligent response. It's actually a 3 or 4 part series. You're just a typical low-info Democrat. Stay asleep. NEXT! ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 21, 2018, 10:31:29 PM
I see no specific criticism in that. It's just your feelings. I still don't believe you actually watched otherwise you'd have a more intelligent response. It's actually a 3 or 4 part series. You're just a typical low-info Democrat. Stay asleep. NEXT! ;D

I viewed the video you posted.  If it is part of a series, that might explain why it lacks substance.  Such as...

1  Images of nuclear war have nothing to do with the allegation that
2  population control could be inhumane.  Despite the traumatic images,
3  not one word in the video actually suggests anyone desires to nuke the
4  population.
5  Second, the video says that humanitarians are attempting population
6  control via increasing infant survival and birth control. But those are
7  actually intended to increase livelihoods and mortal security.
8  The video quotes that population control is inhumane, but obviously
9  birth control by most people's standards is not inhumane (whether
10  I agree or not is beside the point).
11  The video suggests that an entire committee supports eugenics just
12  because it is a pet interest of the committee leader.  Yet leaders do
13  control the ethics of an entire committee with their personal biases.
14  Reducing bias is exactly why an entire committee is in place, not just
15  one person.  Haven't we all done ethical work for someone we
16  disagreed with at some point!  Change comes from within!
17  Hitler is used in the video to generate emotional outrage, yet no actual
18  connection is drawn between Hitler and Oprah (remember, the theme
19  is Oprah's alleged evilness.)
20  The video uses emotion-evoking, traumatic imagery to manipulate the
21  viewer, while not citing actual quotes to support it's own theme.
22  It pulls together some loose strings, but doesn't show any real
23  connections.

I've clarified my deconstruction of the video three times in three different ways.  Good luck.  Also, whether I agree or not with the ideas the video supports has nothing to do with my assertion that this video is a manipulative, baseless piece of art, not documentation nor proof of any connection regarding eugenics and Oprah or other famous people.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 22, 2018, 03:03:50 AM
I viewed the video you posted.  If it is part of a series, that might explain why it lacks substance.  Such as...

1  Images of nuclear war have nothing to do with the allegation that
2  population control could be inhumane.  Despite the traumatic images,
3  not one word in the video actually suggests anyone desires to nuke the
4  population.
5  Second, the video says that humanitarians are attempting population
6  control via increasing infant survival and birth control. But those are
7  actually intended to increase livelihoods and mortal security.
8  The video quotes that population control is inhumane, but obviously
9  birth control by most people's standards is not inhumane (whether
10  I agree or not is beside the point).
11  The video suggests that an entire committee supports eugenics just
12  because it is a pet interest of the committee leader.  Yet leaders do
13  control the ethics of an entire committee with their personal biases.
14  Reducing bias is exactly why an entire committee is in place, not just
15  one person.  Haven't we all done ethical work for someone we
16  disagreed with at some point!  Change comes from within!
17  Hitler is used in the video to generate emotional outrage, yet no actual
18  connection is drawn between Hitler and Oprah (remember, the theme
19  is Oprah's alleged evilness.)
20  The video uses emotion-evoking, traumatic imagery to manipulate the
21  viewer, while not citing actual quotes to support it's own theme.
22  It pulls together some loose strings, but doesn't show any real
23  connections.

I've clarified my deconstruction of the video three times in three different ways.  Good luck.  Also, whether I agree or not with the ideas the video supports has nothing to do with my assertion that this video is a manipulative, baseless piece of art, not documentation nor proof of any connection regarding eugenics and Oprah or other famous people.

Population control is their aim. I'll leave it to you to figure that one out though I'm hopeful that you ever will.

I'm going to be generous and just say that you can change the language about something in order to try to make it's presentation more benign but that doesn't mean that it actually is. If you'd actually watched the video AND listened to the words instead of just looking at all them pretty pictures you would know that the thesis is that Eugenics wasn't warmly embraced by the public the first time it was presented because it was seen as bigoted and elitist. So, now people from the same uber-rich families that first tried it are trying it again only this time it's called population control, environmentalism and urban planning. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 22, 2018, 04:11:08 AM
Population control is their aim. I'll leave it to you to figure that one out though I'm hopeful that you ever will.

I'm going to be generous and just say that you can change the language about something in order to try to make it's presentation more benign but that doesn't mean that it actually is. If you'd actually watched the video AND listened to the words instead of just looking at all them pretty pictures you would know that the thesis is that Eugenics wasn't warmly embraced by the public the first time it was presented because it was seen as bigoted and elitist. So, now people from the same uber-rich families that first tried it are trying it again only this time it's called population control, environmentalism and urban planning. ;)
I listened to the video three times.  It's thesis is not supported by it's own claims.  The Gates Foundation and Oprah are not trying to heinously reduce populations.  There are promoting infant survival rates and birth control.  There is a difference.  Infant survival and birth control may lower the overall populations of poor countries, but the video suggests population control methods will be akin to nuclear war.

I don't agree with hormonal birth control which has hidden abortifacients in it, as does most hormonal birth control.  But by most people's standards, birth control is not inhumane.  While the video says population control will be inhumane.  But it's not.  That was just one person's opinion.

The video quotes a lot of "one person's opinion" to try to fabricate connections which just are not well supported by any quotes of substance.

I understand if eugenics grows, it will likely be under euphemisms. As a non-elite, I don't need you to tell me how bigoted and elitist eugenics is!

But, how do you feel knowing that your local grocers could only satisfy the local community for a few days in the event of an emergency?  If there were less people, there would be more resources.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 23, 2018, 05:15:25 AM
I listened to the video three times.  It's thesis is not supported by it's own claims.  The Gates Foundation and Oprah are not trying to heinously reduce populations.  There are promoting infant survival rates and birth control.  There is a difference.  Infant survival and birth control may lower the overall populations of poor countries, but the video suggests population control methods will be akin to nuclear war.

I don't agree with hormonal birth control which has hidden abortifacients in it, as does most hormonal birth control.  But by most people's standards, birth control is not inhumane.  While the video says population control will be inhumane.  But it's not.  That was just one person's opinion.

The video quotes a lot of "one person's opinion" to try to fabricate connections which just are not well supported by any quotes of substance.

I understand if eugenics grows, it will likely be under euphemisms. As a non-elite, I don't need you to tell me how bigoted and elitist eugenics is!

But, how do you feel knowing that your local grocers could only satisfy the local community for a few days in the event of an emergency?  If there were less people, there would be more resources.

Yes, it does support it's thesis with factual historical information. Maybe you just can't understand it but i defy you to point out what's factually incorrect.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 23, 2018, 06:11:40 AM
Yes, it does support it's thesis with factual historical information. Maybe you just can't understand it but i defy you to point out what's factually incorrect.
I refer you to lines 1-23 of my numerically lined post from 1:03AM on Friday.

It is factually incorrect to connect Oprah to any nefarious scheme of Hitler.

It is factually incorrect to incorrect to connect The Gates Foundation to nuclear bombs detonating.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 23, 2018, 04:08:04 PM
I refer you to lines 1-23 of my numerically lined post from 1:03AM on Friday.

It is factually incorrect to connect Oprah to any nefarious scheme of Hitler.

It is factually incorrect to incorrect to connect The Gates Foundation to nuclear bombs detonating.

It doesn't do that. I do because she's working for the same people...or hadn't you heard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9okZbEgoGU

I think you have trouble seperating visual imagry from what's being said. Try just listening to it. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 23, 2018, 04:20:03 PM
It doesn't do that. I do because she's working for the same people...or hadn't you heard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9okZbEg

I think you have trouble seperating visual imagry from what's being said. Try just listening to it. ;)
I don't think we are talking about the same video.  The video I deconstructed was on Alex Jones.

I know how to perform literary criticism, video or text.

Either way, the Jones video linked Oprah to Rockefellers and the Hitler vid says Rockefellers are eugenic monsters.

Open your mind.  Is it really so bad to (humanely of course) lower populations in countries where toddlers with bloated bellies suffer decade after decade in drought and famine?  No one should live in those lands.  It is ridiculous.  The parents can't feed their babies, are too emaciated themselves to nurse, and have little choice but to let toddlers toddle off unsupervised.  We've all read it in the news year after year.  It's sickening and inhumane to allow populations there to grow.  It spreads AIDS, venereal disease, starvation and other human suffering.  Yet without birth control, parents will increase the population. And without care for infant mortality survival rates, parents will continue to want to bear more offspring, knowing they will lose half their children.

Oprah is not racist.  African Americans in my community fondly call each other the n word all the time.  If her relatives couldn't take friendly fire, then that is the issue, not racism.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 23, 2018, 10:01:02 PM
I don't think we are talking about the same video.  The video I deconstructed was on Alex Jones.

I know how to perform literary criticism, visual or text.

Maybe you're just not very good at it yet then. :)

Jojo

[/url]
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 23, 2018, 10:02:30 PM
Maybe you're just not very good at it yet then. :)
I did fine.  Are you Alex?  Because I'm not going to argue with Alex.  He does enough good work that if he wants to chew Oprah apart so bigger fish don't what's it to me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 23, 2018, 10:14:38 PM
[/url]I did fine.  Are you Alex?

No, I'm me, silly! I knew you were thinking that though. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 23, 2018, 10:16:01 PM
No, I'm me, silly! I knew you were thinking that though. ;)
For five seconds.  Because you said "I" regarding the video claims.

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on February 23, 2018, 10:14:38 PM
[/url]I did fine.  Are you Alex?  Because I'm not going to argue with Alex.  He does enough good work that if he wants to chew Oprah apart so bigger fish don't what's it to me.

Dr. MD MD

Either way, the Jones video linked Oprah to Rockefellers and the Hitler vid says Rockefellers are eugenic monsters.

Open your mind.  Is it really so bad to (humanely of course) lower populations in countries where toddlers with bloated bellies suffer decade after decade in drought and famine?  No one should live in those lands.  It is ridiculous.  The parents can't feed their babies, are too emaciated themselves to nurse, and have little choice but to let toddlers toddle off unsupervised.  We've all read it in the news year after year.  It's sickening and inhumane to allow populations there to grow.  It spreads AIDS, venereal disease, starvation and other human suffering.  Yet without birth control, parents will increase the population. And without care for infant mortality survival rates, parents will continue to want to bear more offspring, knowing they will lose half their children.

Oprah is not racist.  African Americans in my community fondly call each other the n word all the time.  If her relatives couldn't take friendly fire, then that is the issue, not racism.

Think about it, Jojo. Live Aid happened in 1985. Has anything gotten better for the people in Africa in all that time since? ANYTHING?! No, things have just gotten worse because quality of life for them is not their aim, controlling them and taking their natural resources is. Most Africans are just too poor and weak to resist but they're just trying to sterilize them. Meanwhile, celebrity charities like Bono's give away what? About 5-10% of the millions it takes in every year? If they really wanted to help those people they'd instruct them on how to start their own industry and businesses...but they don't want to help them. In fact, if some African nation did try that we'd probably figure out a reason to send military force in and slaughter them. And if they couldn't figure out a reason to legitmately send our own forces in they'd just fund some local communist insurection and then sit back and watch the slaughter over cocktails. You can bank on it! It's time to stop being evil and listening to what evil people say now.

... Open your mind.  Is it really so bad to (humanely of course) lower populations in countries where toddlers with bloated bellies suffer decade after decade in drought and famine?  No one should live in those lands.  It is ridiculous.  The parents can't feed their babies, are too emaciated themselves to nurse, and have little choice but to let toddlers toddle off unsupervised.  We've all read it in the news year after year.  It's sickening and inhumane to allow populations there to grow.  It spreads AIDS, venereal disease, starvation and other human suffering.  Yet without birth control, parents will increase the population. And without care for infant mortality survival rates, parents will continue to want to bear more offspring, knowing they will lose half their children.

Isn't Oprah a member of that same racist church in Chicago the Obama's attended, and a friend of Farrakhan?

Regardless of that, the suffering in Africa is 100% due to the dictators that run those countries, their greed, their corruption, and their wars.

Although Oprah isn't dumb enough to be photographed with him

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 23, 2018, 10:26:09 PM
Think about it, Jojo. Live Aid happened in 1985. Has anything gotten better for the people in Africa in all that time since? ANYTHING?! No, things have just gotten worse because quality of life for them is not their aim, controlling them and taking their natural resources is. Most Africans are just too poor and weak to resist but they're just trying to sterilize them. Meanwhile, celebrity charities like Bono's give away what? About 5-10% of the millions it takes in every year? If they really wanted to help those people they'd instruct them on how to start their own industry and businesses...but they don't want to help them. In fact, if some African nation did try that we'd probably figure out a reason to send military force in and slaughter them. And if they couldn't figure out a reason to legitmately send our own forces in they'd just fund some local communist insurection and then sit back and watch the slaughter over cocktails. You can bank on it! It's time to stop being evil and listening to what evil people say now.
According to Wikipedia, Africa is doing better than I thought.  The continent has its own UN, too.  They are building dams.

Well, I didn't think New Orleans should be rebuilt either.  Another flood will kill it again.

I don't know who you are calling evil or on what basis.  Oprah is not evil based on anything seen in this thread yet.  Good luck finding actual dirt on her.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 23, 2018, 11:08:05 PM
According to Wikipedia, Africa is doing better than I thought.  The continent has its own UN, too.  They are building dams.

Well, I didn't think New Orleans should be rebuilt either.  Another flood will kill it again.

I don't know who you are calling evil or on what basis.  Oprah is not evil based on anything seen in this thread yet.  Good luck finding actual dirt on her.

I don't have to. Most people are too smart to keep falling for this shit now. Most. ;D

Jojo

8)
Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 23, 2018, 10:44:35 PM
Isn't Oprah a member of that same racist church in Chicago the Obama's attended, and a friend of Farrakhan?

Regardless of that, the suffering in Africa is 100% due to the dictators that run those countries, their greed, their corruption, and their wars.
Trinity United Church of Christ is not racist.  Defining multiculturalism and remembering racial bitterness is not racism.  How retarded for people to suggest a black church would be racist.  If anything, it would be reverse racist.

Nothing personal toward this post here but this thread's superficiality and negativity, especially against minorities, is demoralizing.  Shut it down.

And what about Delilah?  Doesn't she compare to Noory?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 23, 2018, 11:16:49 PM
8)Trinity United Church of Christ is not racist.  Defining multiculturalism and remembering racial bitterness is not racism.  How retarded for people to suggest a black church would be racist.  If anything, it would be reverse racist.

Nothing personal toward this post here but this thread's superficiality and negativity, especially against minorities, is demoralizing.  Shut it down.

Shut your brain down. It's not working properly.

Quote from: Jojo on February 23, 2018, 11:16:49 PM
8)Trinity United Church of Christ is not racist.  Defining multiculturalism and remembering racial bitterness is not racism.  How retarded for people to suggest a black church would be racist.  If anything, it would be reverse racist.

What are you talking about?  On average - circa 2018 - I'd say black Americans are more racist and hateful towards whites and others than whites and others are towards them.  What, a black person can't be racist?  To say that is in itself racist.

As far as that church, under Rev. Rot, it was a Black Liberation Theology church.  Which is some evil concoction of Marxism, racism, and supposedly Christianity.  Black Liberation Theology, look it up.  Or just substitute the word ''white'' for ''black''.  That ''pastor'' is on record as spewing all sorts of hate for whites, and for this country.  Go find him and his garbage on YouTube.  And when you do, understand Berock and Michelle Obama had no problem with him, said he was a mentor before throwing him under the bus during their campaign, and sat there listening to it for 20 years.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 24, 2018, 12:01:26 AM
What are you talking about?  On average - circa 2018 - I'd say black Americans are more racist and hateful towards whites and others than whites and others are towards them.  What, a black person can't be racist?  To say that is in itself racist.

As far as that church, under Rev. Rot, it was a Black Liberation Theology church.  Which is some evil concoction of Marxism, racism, and supposedly Christianity.  Black Liberation Theology, look it up.  Or just substitute the word ''white'' for ''black''.  That ''pastor'' is on record as spewing all sorts of hate for whites, and for this country.  Go find him and his garbage on YouTube.  And when you do, understand Berock and Michelle Obama had no problem with him, said he was a mentor before throwing him under the bus during their campaign, and sat there listening to it for 20 years.
I find the Minister's complaints to have merit, although their timing is not very opportune.  He's not saying anything that wasn't decried in decades past.

Dr. MD MD wore me out.  Let's not! Please!

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 23, 2018, 11:18:31 PM
Shut your brain down. It's not working properly.
My brain works fine.  Generalities, categoricals, don't you have a wife you can pick on?!  Look, I admit I attached a different video to my post, but who hasn't attached to the wrong post before.  You know the subject matter well enough to know what I meant.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 24, 2018, 01:57:35 AM
I find the Minister's complaints to have merit, although their timing is not very opportune.  He's not saying anything that wasn't decried in decades past.

You loved it and you know it! ;)

Quote from: Jojo on February 24, 2018, 01:57:35 AM

Oh.  So when is ''God damn America'' opportune?  Or the rest of his ignorant hate spewing?  Read through some of the quotes linked, and tell me they all have merit.

He's a liar.  He's a racist.  He poisons people's minds, and plays to their worst instincts.  He's an anti-Semite.  He's a hate monger, masquerading as a minister.  He hates this country.  He's a piece of shit.  And frankly, so is anyone who sat in that church and listened to it for more than a few minutes.  And that includes the individuals discussed upthread - you know, the ones who also count Farrakhan, among others equally putrid, as friends.

Remember, Obama never intended to be a serious candidate for president (he knew he didn't have the Constitutional qualifications, but that's another story).  His ultimate goal was mayor of Chicago, and having run in the presidential primaries even as a minor candidate would look good on his resume.  He had the good luck of serious candidates passing on running, thinking Hilary had it wrapped up.  Turned out she was just as much the loser in 2008 as she was in 2016.  Anyway, in Chicago having friends like Rev Rot, Farrakhan, Bill Ayers, etc are not negatives for mayoral candidates and Obama felt free to have and display these filthy, disgusting ''friends''.

http://www.azquotes.com/author/15967-Jeremiah_Wright 

crankshaft

I was traveling through Singapore the other month and during a short layover, I heard some local radio talent speaking in English. It was pretty much, blah, blah, blah... until all of a sudden I heard: "Uh..m.. do you think it could be angels?" And I got that snoory 'deer in the headlight' image driven right through the radio into my heart.

I knew right then and there whoever the fuck that was, was channeling snoory. I had no doubt about it then; I have no doubt about it now.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 24, 2018, 02:18:03 AM
Oh.  So when is ''God damn America'' opportune?  Or the rest of his ignorant hate spewing?  Read through some of the quotes linked, and tell me they all have merit.

He's a liar.  He's a racist.  He poisons people's minds, and plays to their worst instincts.  He's an anti-Semite.  He's a hate monger, masquerading as a minister.  He hates this country.  He's a piece of shit.  And frankly, so is anyone who sat in that church and listened to it for more than a few minutes.  And that includes the individuals discussed upthread - you know, the ones who also count Farrakhan, among others equally putrid, as friends.

Remember, Obama never intended to be a serious candidate for president (he knew he didn't have the Constitutional qualifications, but that's another story).  His ultimate goal was mayor of Chicago, and having run in the presidential primaries even as a minor candidate would look good on his resume.  He had the good luck of serious candidates passing on running, thinking Hilary had it wrapped up.  Turned out she was just as much the loser in 2008 as she was in 2016.  Anyway, in Chicago having friends like Rev Rot, Farrakhan, Bill Ayers, etc are not negatives for mayoral candidates and Obama felt free to have and display these filthy, disgusting ''friends''.

http://www.azquotes.com/author/15967-Jeremiah_Wright 
Cursing at America is opportune on the heels of Tuskegee, in the factories of American sweat shops in China, at the deaths of International women's and children's  as collateral damage, on hearts of targeted individuals in heinous covert programs, after Matthew Shepard, and during the civil Rights movement.

PB, of the quotes in the link you proved, which I read, which one in it's context could you possibly disagree with?  In context.

Quote from: Jojo on February 24, 2018, 03:10:36 PM
Cursing at America is opportune on the heels of Tuskegee, in the factories of American sweat shops in China, at the deaths of International women's and children's  as collateral damage, on hearts of targeted individuals in heinous covert programs, after Matthew Shepard, and during the civil Rights movement.

PB, of the quotes in the link you proved, which I read, which one in it's context could you possibly disagree with?  In context.

And people wonder why the Ds lost the House, the Senate, 13 governorships, nearly 1000 state legislative seats, and the presidency during the divisive Obama regime.  Go figure.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 24, 2018, 06:23:46 PM
And people wonder why the Ds lost the House, the Senate, 13 governorships, nearly 1000 state legislative seats, and the presidency during the divisive Obama regime.  Go figure.
Like I said, his timing isn't the best.