• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

doctor weird

Quote from: Darth Pikachu on May 06, 2016, 10:18:00 PM
I wish she would not spend so much time with one caller, especially the stupid ones. >:(

but then she wouldn't be heather

Darth Pikachu

Oh God, expert political commentary from Heather.... :-\

Juan Cena

Quote from: albrecht on May 06, 2016, 10:14:37 PM
Some of us just because it was late! Did you record it? Post or PM or youtube. I love your stuff. Racist.

I point out how the white Ancient Aliens crowd seem to ignore Greco-Roman megastructures in their search to prove ancient aliens visited Earth, while gleefully pointing out that none of the non-Euro, non-White cultures weren't smart enough to build their megastructures, and I'M the racist?

albrecht

Quote from: Kolchak on May 06, 2016, 10:20:20 PM

Initiate TrumpTalk.exe
I'm a bit concerned about that seat-belt usage. Any fan of old cop shows and etc knows you need to be able to immediately jump out of that seat to shoot a criminal after you chase the "youth" or illegal down!

Juan Cena

Quote from: Catsmile on May 06, 2016, 10:17:11 PM
Corky, friend of the Black Eyed Children caller, approves of the new MitD.
He also broke bread with Prince and David Bowie.
He lost 2 years of time.

Corky wrote six operas.

Darth Pikachu

Let's talk about Prince and how he never did drugs

Juan Cena

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 06, 2016, 10:23:42 PM
Corky wrote six operas.

Also, God is gonna have a long talk with me about that joke, and He will be doing most of the talking.

Darth Pikachu

God, if I wanted to hear political debates, I watch Fox. She is bankrupted on ideas. Bellgabbers Assemble. Time to hijack this program

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 06, 2016, 10:20:56 PM
I point out how the white Ancient Aliens crowd seem to ignore Greco-Roman megastructures in their search to prove ancient aliens visited Earth, while gleefully pointing out that none of the non-Euro, non-White cultures weren't smart enough to build their megastructures, and I'M the racist?
You know, I joke with you on this. But, of course, the Viking redhairs build the ancient sites and the Easter Island stuff (as well as the Chinese pyramids they are covering up and destroying.)  The US Mounds, likely Vikings hiding ancient history and even the Holy Grail. I don't even claim aliens, just plain old white people.  ;)

Juan Cena

Quote from: Darth Pikachu on May 06, 2016, 10:24:02 PM
Let's talk about Prince and how he never did drugs

Prince was a narc.

Every pill he took kept it off the streets, and out of the hands of kids.

Darth Pikachu

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 06, 2016, 10:26:58 PM
Prince was a narc.

Every pill he took kept it off the streets, and out of the hands of kids.

:D +1 Hope to hear you tonight

doctor weird

Quote from: Darth Pikachu on May 06, 2016, 10:28:25 PM
:D +1 Hope to hear you tonight

I legit believe that Juan would be a better host than Heather. he has my vote!

ShayP

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 06, 2016, 10:25:39 PM
Also, God is gonna have a long talk with me about that joke, and He will be doing most of the talking.

Baahahahaha!

Darth Pikachu

Quote from: doctor weird on May 06, 2016, 10:30:57 PM

Yes, absolutely

Kolchak

Quote from: doctor weird on May 06, 2016, 10:30:57 PM

Right?

Juan Cena

Quote from: albrecht on May 06, 2016, 10:25:54 PM
You know, I joke with you on this. But, of course, the Viking redhairs build the ancient sites and the Easter Island stuff (as well as the Chinese pyramids they are covering up and destroying.)  The US Mounds, likely Vikings hiding ancient history and even the Holy Grail. I don't even claim aliens, just plain old white people.  ;)

Viking and Germanic culture developed after the Greeks. The Middle Ages was the prime Viking era. 

Politics is why i dont listen to talk radio in the day. Touch on it for few minutes maybe. I think this is the 3rd week of open lines revolving around politics.

doctor weird

Quote from: Kolchak on May 06, 2016, 10:38:02 PM
Right?

probably why she always dumps him. doesn't want him stealin her shine

I actually think heather is a good host , but if its gonna be like this on friday nights , im gonna see what the others shows are talking about tonight.

I'm gonna be a pro hillary caller if I get on.

Kolchak

Quote from: Teh PeNgu1n oF dOOm on May 06, 2016, 10:48:31 PM

If this happens, I will keep listening.

JesusJuice

Quote from: Teh PeNgu1n oF dOOm on May 06, 2016, 10:48:31 PM

And then just start randomly playing your guitar.

michio

Quote from: Bobbysaltereg0 on May 06, 2016, 10:46:13 PM
Politics is why i dont listen to talk radio in the day. Touch on it for few minutes maybe. I think this is the 3rd week of open lines revolving around politics.

Taco Bell

Call in and ask if she listened to Amy's show.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice on May 06, 2016, 10:49:47 PM

And then just start randomly playing your guitar.

Please, don't encourage him.  :o

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Bobbysaltereg0 on May 06, 2016, 10:46:13 PM

Retards need their politics too you know. Daytime politics is too complex for them.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 06, 2016, 10:42:49 PM
Viking and Germanic culture developed after the Greeks. The Middle Ages was the prime Viking era.
So the 'popular' history says. Of course the Phoneticians and Chinese also sailed to far away lands but the "tall whites" were the ones to who really did things. Even those Redhairs in China. One wonders also if the Sami etc are related to some Indians? But, probably not? I think some of the dark hair in more coastal places are linked to slaving/exploring versus the more "whites" in the more landlocked Nordic/Germanic lands.  ;)
I'm kidding though the vikings did so some crazy exploration and settlements. Also, lost to history, is much of the tribes in the now Balkan area.