Started by malliard, December 17, 2013, 10:05:11 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malliard on January 03, 2016, 08:02:03 PM
gotta love the future of bellgab....

How will you promote your show?

malliard

Quote from: MV on January 03, 2016, 08:58:10 PM
How will you promote your show?

well, i was going to create a forum, get another huge radio host to join and post, but i see that idea was already taken...

Quote from: malliard on January 03, 2016, 09:09:37 PM
well, i was going to create a forum, get another huge radio host to join and post, but i see that idea was already taken...

coaster

Quote from: malliard on January 03, 2016, 09:09:37 PM
You are coming off as insanely butthurt and jealous. You also look like you are taking a shit in the woods in your picture.

GravitySucks

Quote from: coaster on January 03, 2016, 09:20:59 PM
You are coming off as insanely butthurt and jealous. You also look like you are taking a shit in the woods in your picture.

FIFY

I'm sorry Malliard - I'm not really a dick.

Just couldn't resist.

I do listen to your show and it has gotten better.

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 03, 2016, 10:01:11 PM

Just couldn't resist.

Better than what?

paladin1991

Quote from: Curandero81 on January 04, 2016, 01:20:42 AM
Better than you and casioson "entangled"

OH look!  The Cuntandero is following me fm thread to thread.  Isn't it cute?  Waving it's little arms and barking sounds that sound almost like words!

Hey, Malliard, take a picture of me standing next to it.

Curandero81

PaladinkyDick
you LIED !!!
(well maybe)
as you are a DINKYDICK (per casioson)

malliard

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 03, 2016, 10:01:11 PM

Just couldn't resist.

hey its bellgab... you hate what you love, i have been reading the art bell part of this site....

malliard

jealous of what?

Auslandia

Quote from: malliard on January 04, 2016, 08:51:01 PM
jealous of what?

Your show ain't bad.  Hey at least you're on KGRA & not a network that's circling the drain.

Quote from: malliard on January 04, 2016, 08:50:40 PM
hey its bellgab... you hate what you love, i have been reading the art bell part of this site....

It's a might rough up there.  Of course there is also the Falkie thread but you had better wear
a helmet:

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5425.0.html

coaster

Quote from: malliard on January 04, 2016, 08:51:01 PM
jealous of what?
The attention people other than you are getting? Why else would you bump a thread just to post an insult? That and your incredibly lame "hate mail" comment, which was obviously nonsense. I can see right through your bullshit, big guy.

malliard

Quote from: coaster on January 04, 2016, 11:30:11 PM
The attention people other than you are getting? Why else would you bump a thread just to post an insult? That and your incredibly lame "hate mail" comment, which was obviously nonsense. I can see right through your bullshit, big guy.

if you take the bullshit and drama off this forum you would have.....? enjoy your day

ONeill

Quote from: malliard on January 13, 2016, 11:12:55 AM
if you take the bullshit and drama off this forum you would have.....? enjoy your day

Your illiteracy.

ONeill

Quote from: MV on January 13, 2016, 12:17:20 PM
Zing!

Stop wasting time on meaningless crap and finally get littlechris to remove that picture of Falkie's mother from his private web page that you have nothing to do with.

GravitySucks

Quote from: malliard on January 13, 2016, 11:12:55 AM

You may have better success if you stop using the Falkie Method (TM) of marketing and only post stuff about your shows. If you post nonsense, you will get nonsense. Maybe that is all you got.

Just sayin.