• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

What do you guys think of Richard Belzer? Not his acting but his author/investigation side. Am listening to an interview about a book he's done on the assassinated JFK witnesses.
So far he seems legit.

albrecht

Quote from: Art_s Farts on July 09, 2015, 08:54:51 PM

Did he frequent bars in the Austin, TX area by chance?
Yes. That is hilarious if we know the same dude. Great and nice guy but don't ever want to fight him. But best guy to have on your side even if you are the drunken fool who can't fight worth a damn!

chefist

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 09, 2015, 09:40:25 PM
What do you guys think of Richard Belzer? Not his acting but his author/investigation side. Am listening to an interview about a book he's done on the assassinated JFK witnesses.
So far he seems legit.
He was on one of my favorite X-Files, the introduction of Mulder to the Lone Gunmen...

Quote from: chefist on July 09, 2015, 09:42:39 PM
He was on one of my favorite X-Files, the introduction of Mulder to the Lone Gunmen...
He definitely seems to know the subject matter here. I'm not awfully far into it yet though. Gonna stick with it..
http://quick-book-review.blogspot.com/2013/04/hit-list-by-richard-belzer-and-david-wayne.html

albrecht

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 09, 2015, 09:48:12 PM
He definitely seems to know the subject matter here. I'm not awfully far into it yet though. Gonna stick with it..
Belzer is a good guest. He is into conspiracy a lot but still coherent. When on with Norry he seems at times exasperated, but that is normal for a guest. I would also say he is on the more "left" side of conspiracy, say the Mae Brussell, side. Which is a nice change from the usual more "rightist" conspiracy folks one hears most often these days. Not that I don't mind hearing them also.

Bounder

Belzer's only loopy on the moon stuff â€" as I recall.  Insists there's more to the absent stars (in surface photos) than very basic and obvious rules of exposure.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: albrecht on July 09, 2015, 09:52:47 PM
Belzer is a good guest. He is into conspiracy a lot but still coherent. When on with Norry he seems at times exasperated, but that is normal for a guest. I would also say he is on the more "left" side of conspiracy, say the Mae Brussell, side. Which is a nice change from the usual more "rightist" conspiracy folks one hears most often these days. Not that I don't mind hearing them also.

I agree with this. Belzer's one of the more sane conspiracy people out there.

Quote from: albrecht on July 09, 2015, 09:52:47 PM
That was my next question...if elephant douchebag has had him on as a guest yet. Belzer is far too intelligent for Noir`e which could explain his exasperation.

I'm a big fan of Mae Brussell. Her work on Jim Jones and Jonestown is as top notch as it gets. She was so far ahead of her time and would be a good person to have a show about imo. There is a lot of very important and rare information people can learn from her work.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 09, 2015, 09:56:29 PM
I agree with this. Belzer's one of the more sane conspiracy people out there.
Ya know...I wonder if it boils down to money being as a successful actor he doesn't have to worry about it?
Would figure if it were that simple.

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on July 09, 2015, 10:01:44 PM
Here are two guys doing there own version of the Blitz....https://www.facebook.com/art.bell.716/posts/848160141898773

Art
They also helped me defend Art against that troll on FB yesterday...

Art_s Farts

Here are two guys doing there own version of the Blitz....https://www.facebook.com/art.bell.716/posts/848160141898773

Art

He's a Bellgabber to boot. I think his name is LeStat1900.

Art

Yeah, he is on bellgab of course. Hopefully the blitz is helping.

Lilith

Quote from: MV on July 09, 2015, 06:24:12 PM
It's also more about news people inserting themselves into the news for the purpose of "changing the world" or making it a better place. Just tell us what happened and shut the hell up, I say.

And here, all this time, I thought they were just trying to be "discovered" by Hollywood.  Dummy Me !

Also on the coast website it says the guest tonight will be talking about Pluto, the very thing RCH was going to talk about.  ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 09, 2015, 10:29:15 PM
Also on the coast website it says the guest tonight will be talking about Pluto, the very thing RCH was going to talk about.  ;D

If George Noory mumbles on the radio and no one is there to hear it; does he still suck?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on July 09, 2015, 10:25:41 PM
And here, all this time, I thought they were just trying to be "discovered" by Hollywood.  Dummy Me !

i think that's another angle they all secretly consider.

Quote from: jazmunda on July 09, 2015, 11:16:16 PM
If George Noory mumbles on the radio and no one is there to hear it; does he still suck?
It was mentioned that something similar to that happened last night. Morgus put the P.I. glasses on and went to find that part of the file and they'd already scrubbed it. We are almost past the no pic no proof point with Gzorge.

Quote from: MV on July 09, 2015, 11:28:07 PM

i think that's another angle they all secretly consider.
I promise no more L. Steele pics MV.

Zenman

10 DAYS      19 HOURS!   

BellaCast again tonite 12AM Kalifornika Time!    ON AIR SHORTLY!
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/

Possible/Probable Topics:
   THE BLITZ
   2 Guys
   Truckers & Trailers
   The Pluto Fly-By (13th)
   NC Ends (16th)
   Madman & Other Shock Rumors
   And many more...!
Plus:
   Possible BellGabber call-ins!

Be an Art Bell dweeb and join the chat!

lasertron

y'all seriously need to ignore trolls.

Engineer55

Quote from: NIN on July 08, 2015, 05:01:35 PM
So.  We got some dumb ass in Meine who decides to get drunk and he puts a firework on his head and lights it. Gee wonder how this story ends up!!!

By the way from what i understand this retard actually blew his head off from the firework. Ohhh how i Wish that was on youtube lol

Devon Staples =====>    Darwin award nominee for 2015

Oh, No!  Not just a nominee.....  He's a WINNER!!!   He has successfully removed himself from the gene pool and left the world a better/smarter place for the rest of us.

Engineer55

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 08, 2015, 11:03:18 PM
I know its weird for a legit nice person to post here but I think she is. Give her a break.

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2015, 11:14:59 PM
Yeah, it would seem like it from past posts referencing love being the source of all.  This is an odd forum for such a person- but we need her to balance out some of the other posters here...  Not everybody who lacks the jaded, cynical and somewhat rough nature of most posters is a Davebot...

Quote from: eddie dean on July 08, 2015, 11:15:14 PM
Second

Sorry Roswells,Art; et al. DeadMeow has posted on BellaHaven that HE was a male nurse and is no longer working due to a disability.  May be just a *little* trollish.

WOTR

Quote from: lasertron on July 09, 2015, 11:40:09 PM
y'all seriously need to ignore trolls.
Where is the fun in ignoring MV? ;)

SaucyRossy

Art

He has dramatically improved from his first show until now. I am really impressed! Also, really awesome that he's doing this show. Great job.