• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

FortRock

Quote from: Art Bell on July 07, 2015, 11:00:57 PM
We just had a really violent thunderstorm here, lost Power and Internet for almost a hour, if I had been on air.....

Art
TO THE FIELD MARSHALL, HAVE YOU RENEWED YOUR COMMERCIAL RADIOTELEPHONE LICENSE LATELY?
WITH THE NEW LISTENERS WITH WORLDBAND SHORTWAVE RADIOS YOUR OLD 8MHZ EMERGENCY BAND
COMMUNICATIONS COULD COME HANDY!

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on July 08, 2015, 11:08:08 AM
-.. --- . ... / - .... .. ... / .. -- .--. .-.. -.-- / - .... .- - / .- .. .-. -.-- -. / -.. --- . ... -. .----. - / ..- ... . / -... . .-.. .-.. --. .- -... / --- .-. / .. ... / - .... .- - / .- / ... . -.-. .-. . -

.... .. / .- .. .-. -.-- -. / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .- .-. - / .... . .- .-. -
You missed a dot.

Art Bell

NYSE Down, United Airlines down Worldwide, WSJ Website down....sounds like a fire sale.

Art

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Art Bell on July 08, 2015, 12:24:06 PM
NYSE Down, United Airlines down Worldwide, WSJ Website down....sounds like a fire sale.

Art

What is up with that? I guess I should watch the news. Is this a bad time to invest in Netscape?

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 08, 2015, 10:46:48 AM
I see it as a bit of a free for all dogpile rugby match.  It can be fun, it can be bloody, hell it can be shitty....but at the end of the day I thought we were all 'mates' and it was off to the pub.

And if I'm wrong, well, fuck you very much and have a good day, Sir or Madam and I'll kindly drink that beer that you are holding.
No way man. At least not in the past, maybe now but not sure yet. I really have no desire to browse thru pages of posts looking for infighting. I do not remember many outright and blatant feuds and flamefests that were between true members and not initiated by PremRat or other forms of trolls or just the lone nut that showed up from time to time to start shit. We all used to sort of treated each other as family, albeit a dysfunctional one at times.
Once that dickhead Noir`e showed up here as a member things it all started and how. Expect them to show up again, this time though, and I point my finger directly at my chest vs you all, let's hang together and beat these petty bastards this next round. We ARE the Art Bell forum. Respect.

Quote from: FortRock on July 08, 2015, 11:15:43 AM
TO THE FIELD MARSHALL, HAVE YOU RENEWED YOUR COMMERCIAL RADIOTELEPHONE LICENSE LATELY?
WITH THE NEW LISTENERS WITH WORLDBAND SHORTWAVE RADIOS YOUR OLD 8MHZ EMERGENCY BAND
COMMUNICATIONS COULD COME HANDY!
Commander FortRock: Scorpion Army Generals and Majors stand at the ready awaiting orders.
Priority dispatch requested: Status 7.
All hands are on deck and ready for duty.

Art

I wish you were on the air tonight.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: laserjock on July 07, 2015, 09:21:06 PM
Just want to pop in here and say to everyone, "hi, and goodbye".  I've had my fill of the attitude and the treatment of liberalism.  My apologies, but I just am at a place philisophically where some of the sucking up to Art (I LOVE Art, but some stuff here is just plain too much), and the berating of people such as gays is just not the kind of thing I want to spend what little time I have with.  Don't get me wrong, you are all very interesting people and some of you are even pretty bright, but I just don't have the stamina or value system to spend time here when I can spend it renewing my technical education (I'm trying to do a career shift for the better).  God bless you all, and please don't reply and go off topic, I won't even come here to see the replies anyways.  May you all fare well, but I'm outa here.  Peace all!

i thought you'd already left.

SredniVashtar

Just want to pop in here and say to everyone, "hi, and goodbye".

Yeah, don't let the screen door etc...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MV on July 08, 2015, 02:01:37 PM

i thought you'd already left.

Yeah, well, you know, I did leave but no one noticed and I know that because I've been reading every post so now I am really leaving because you all are so below me and I needed to tell you that because well I am so evolved. Even though I said I won't be reading the responses I am hanging onto every post.

MV/Liberace!

Art

but bellgab is up.

The General

Just want to pop in here and say to everyone, "hi, and goodbye".  I've had my fill of the attitude and the treatment of liberalism.  My apologies, but I just am at a place philisophically where some of the sucking up to Art (I LOVE Art, but some stuff here is just plain too much), and the berating of people such as gays is just not the kind of thing I want to spend what little time I have with.  Don't get me wrong, you are all very interesting people and some of you are even pretty bright, but I just don't have the stamina or value system to spend time here when I can spend it renewing my technical education (I'm trying to do a career shift for the better).  God bless you all, and please don't reply and go off topic, I won't even come here to see the replies anyways.  May you all fare well, but I'm outa here.  Peace all!

Yes, could you please expand on this post?
I'm still not clear on all of your views and beliefs and how you feeeel.
Also, any recipes you could share would be appreciated.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 08, 2015, 02:28:15 AM
PS...you are one of the biggest Art ass kisser on the blog! Every chance you get you have to kiss Art's  ass about the Philippines tie in you two supposedly have. Thing is Art actually married and lives with his wife. Did Art ever answer any of your creepy, douche chill induced comments to him!?

i wish i'd posted this.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 08, 2015, 02:11:02 PM
Yeah, well, you know, I did leave but no one noticed and I know that because I've been reading every post so now I am really leaving because you all are so below me and I needed to tell you that because well I am so evolved. Even though I said I won't be reading the responses I am hanging onto every post.

your understanding of forum psychology is strong, heh heh.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The General on July 08, 2015, 02:13:21 PM
Also, any recipes you could share would be appreciated.

i certainly doubt he'll come back with any crow recipes.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 08, 2015, 02:11:02 PM

Wait, I'm going to add your name to my list on People We Miss on the Forum.

Too soon?  :P

The General

Quote from: MV on July 08, 2015, 02:17:59 PM

i certainly doubt he'll come back with any crow recipes.

There ya go.  Nice one.

ItsOver

http://youtu.be/6-oHYYaw9jA

Quote from: MV on July 08, 2015, 02:16:25 PM

hey there, sugar britches.
For old times sake, let me share this once again

Jaoerge, take note..

chefist

Quote from: MV on July 08, 2015, 02:13:12 PM

but bellgab is up.
Potent and fertile as ever! Are you out of the dog house now or what? Good to see you back!