• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jason Callan Live and in Living Color on YouTube.

Started by damon, February 01, 2017, 12:10:49 PM

Jason, she looked pretty good in the video. great job!

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 08, 2019, 05:26:29 PM

It's a BellGab MIRACLE!

Praise MV!

jason.callan

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 08, 2019, 05:26:29 PM

Thank you  & I agree with Brig it is a bellgab miracle.

PraiseMV

jason.callan

Quote from: brig on July 10, 2019, 06:33:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJDgNXeFjQg

Nice!

Thank you. It was so nice that they came down to see me.

And a word of warning. The tater tots in this video were awful avoid at all costs.
It was so weird that after i cooked them they were mushy.

https://youtu.be/cNEcYrrQ0LE

Lilith

Quote from: jason.callan on July 10, 2019, 07:55:50 PM
Thank you. It was so nice that they came down to see me.

And a word of warning. The tater tots in this video were awful avoid at all costs.
It was so weird that after i cooked them they were mushy.

Those are probably not even made with potatoes.  Probably some GMO garbage.  The sausages and onions look amazing tho.

jason.callan

Quote from: brig on July 10, 2019, 08:10:29 PM
Those are probably not even made with potatoes.  Probably some GMO garbage.  The sausages and onions look amazing tho.

Those were really good though. I enjoyed them.
Here is a video I wanted to show you. I think this is bs.
A friend of mine said he was sending me some mres from Norway.
I hope I don't have any problems.

https://youtu.be/gaynAEWfU-s

Lilith

Quote from: jason.callan on July 10, 2019, 08:20:02 PM
Those were really good though. I enjoyed them.
Here is a video I wanted to show you. I think this is bs.
A friend of mine said he was sending me some mres from Norway.
I hope I don't have any problems.

That was a really interesting video.  Both guys handled themselves nicely.  It sounds like they thought Nathan was selling MREs because he put promotional links to Amazon sellers, in order to get a few cents for promoting them.  I wonder if the Amazon sellers have the proper permits for selling them?

jason.callan

Quote from: brig on July 10, 2019, 08:37:38 PM
That was a really interesting video.  Both guys handled themselves nicely.  It sounds like they thought Nathan was selling MREs because he put promotional links to Amazon sellers, in order to get a few cents for promoting them.  I wonder if the Amazon sellers have the proper permits for selling them?

I don't know if they do or if they do on ebay as well. My friends Art & Nina just sell the us ones now.

jason.callan

For anyone who wanted to make their own breakfast burritos.
I just did a cooking video.

https://youtu.be/uAoQBB-tzXc

Lilith

Quote from: jason.callan on July 11, 2019, 06:39:32 PM
For anyone who wanted to make their own breakfast burritos.
I just did a cooking video.

https://youtu.be/uAoQBB-tzXc

Watching you cook those, made me wish I had an air fryer.  :)

jason.callan

Quote from: brig on July 11, 2019, 07:02:51 PM

Watching you cook those, made me wish I had an air fryer.  :)

The air fryer is really cool. So lucky my one sub Ed T sent me one last year.

Lilith

Quote from: jason.callan on July 11, 2019, 07:05:59 PM
The air fryer is really cool. So lucky my one sub Ed T sent me one last year.

#PraiseMV!

jason.callan

Quote from: brig on July 13, 2019, 04:12:57 AM
Sorry I missed the live, catching up now Jason!

It's ok. I hope you like it.
I felt like I was off somewhat on the last 2 lives.

Lilith

Quote from: jason.callan on July 13, 2019, 04:43:31 AM
It's ok. I hope you like it.
I felt like I was off somewhat on the last 2 lives.

I'm not quite finished with last nights live, but I'm enjoying the second half the best.  Unlike yourself, I LOVE all the BellGab and YouTube drama.  I actually got a smile on my face seeing the discussion of "the other" YouTubers in the live chat, and hearing you comment on it.

I'm sorry I didn't record the audio of the other youtubers video you were discussing, but honestly, I did listen to it, but I didn't record or post it, because I didn't realize anybody but me was still paying attention to "her".  Sometimes it seems like I'm the only one posting in her thread about her videos, (Not that I mind being the only one posting, ever).  Now that I know at least YOU are still paying attention to it, I will try to do better, but I wish other people would help record and post stuff, because honestly, I cannot be awake 24/7.

Thank You Jason and chatters for the BELLGAB SHOUTOUTS!

IF Christopher Sposa makes a BellGab account, I REALLY think he should just be ChristopherSposa on BellGab as well.  Just my opinion.

As for the rest, I'm really not into food review videos, but I do enjoy watching the videos where you go out to dinner with friends, because I can see you and your friends enjoying yourselves together.   I have no use for videos where people go out to restaurants and do food reviews, but you never get to see their faces. 

jason.callan

Quote from: brig on July 13, 2019, 06:33:13 AM
I'm not quite finished with last nights live, but I'm enjoying the second half the best.  Unlike yourself, I LOVE all the BellGab and YouTube drama.  I actually got a smile on my face seeing the discussion of "the other" YouTubers in the live chat, and hearing you comment on it.

I'm sorry I didn't record the audio of the other youtubers video you were discussing, but honestly, I did listen to it, but I didn't record or post it, because I didn't realize anybody but me was still paying attention to "her".  Sometimes it seems like I'm the only one posting in her thread about her videos, (Not that I mind being the only one posting, ever).  Now that I know at least YOU are still paying attention to it, I will try to do better, but I wish other people would help record and post stuff, because honestly, I cannot be awake 24/7.

Thank You Jason and chatters for the BELLGAB SHOUTOUTS!

Your welcome. I'm glad you like it so far.
I know my buddy Dankpanther made his very first video.
https://youtu.be/rijfPEUSzRo

I know the last couple videos she did & a lot of the channels she recommends really suck.
Comparing someone as boring as truthfully trisha to Lucille ball is a travesty.

IF Christopher Sposa makes a BellGab account, I REALLY think he should just be ChristopherSposa on BellGab as well.  Just my opinion.

Lilith

Quote from: jason.callan on July 13, 2019, 06:45:04 AM
I know the last couple videos she did & a lot of the channels she recommends really suck.
Comparing someone as boring as truthfully trisha to Lucille ball is a travesty.

Honestly?  I think it has to do with the donation potential...
and the "Networking" I believe.  YOU know, you promote us and we'll promote you.

Sad, but true.

Unfortunately, due to a lot of mistakes in the handling of her own youtube channel, and her own personna, (the way she's speaking now, and many of the things she has chosen to say, even tho she has chosen to remove her youtubes later). I believe she has probably hurt the growth of her channel, in a real, and long term way.

#ICouldBeWrong

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on July 13, 2019, 06:57:05 AM
YOU know, you promote us and we'll promote you.

Sad, but true.

#ICouldBeWrong

AZZERAE

gird your amulet, steakhouse giftee...

you have dodged Medusa's lair only upon Erinn's remnant grace and willing sacrifice...