• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151120 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat

Started by Sandra Kristen, November 20, 2015, 11:07:02 PM

Barfly

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 21, 2015, 01:07:34 AM
I don't know who Lionel is.
Isn't he the guy who invented the toy trains when i was a kid?

ShayP

Quote from: nbirnes on November 21, 2015, 01:08:47 AM
Isn't he the guy who comes on Noory all the time to tell stories? Folktale-type stories.

Yep...Springheeled Jack. Plus he reads the Night Before Christmas every year on that show.  ::)

Zzzzillion

Wow, even Switzerland is sounding smarter than we are.

Oh mon Dieu!

Quote from: Barfly on November 21, 2015, 01:08:56 AM
Isn't he the guy who invent the toy trains when i was a kid?

I don't know. You were born when my parents were born!

GravitySucks

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 21, 2015, 01:06:12 AM
The death Nell of any programmer analyst:
the GOTO statement.
But yah, way more cowboy programmers w/ OOP.

You want to see some weird shit, look up the "computed goto" in COBOL

Rocky4228

Quote from: Barfly on November 21, 2015, 01:06:50 AM
RIP Clarence Clemons, you are missed  :(
Indeed.  As far as I'm concerned the sax solo in Jungleland is on par with anything Beethoven and Mozart ever created.

Quote from: nbirnes on November 21, 2015, 01:08:47 AM
Isn't he the guy who comes on Noory all the time to tell stories? Folktale-type stories.

I've never listened to Noory. I feel like I am missing out since he is beyond so many jokes here.

trostol

bah..Rick Steves will continue to go so all of Europe is fine

FLLFlash

Zzzzillion

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 21, 2015, 01:07:13 AM
Really, that's your best? Hey, there's a space between your comma that really shouldn't be there. Oooh, I bet that hurt.

Nope, the comma was properly placed and spaced. Try again.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 21, 2015, 01:10:15 AM
why not slendie, why do you hate euros  >:( ;D

too many over there are vastly independent for that..and still too much long standing..we'll call them rivals

Dr_Blue

Possible Open lines:
1. Preppers who went bankrupt trying to prepare and are now embarassed to admit it.
2. Prepper romances gone bad, when you have to split up your supplies and move on......

GravitySucks

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 21, 2015, 01:10:54 AM
I've never listened to Noory. I feel like I am missing out since he is beyond so many jokes here.

You can join c2c insider and download the last 5 years of shows.  We will expect a report after Thanksgiving.

Hi all. Well I'm wrapping up my "Out West" trip at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park tomorrow night.  I'll be spending the night there.  Anybody have any tips on catching a ghost in action?

FLLFlash

To know Noory is to dislike Noory. He's a crappy interviewer. Everything Art is he is not.

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 21, 2015, 01:12:30 AM
You can join c2c insider and download the last 5 years of shows.  We will expect a report after Thanksgiving.

I could but I won't. :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 21, 2015, 01:12:35 AM
Hi all. Well I'm wrapping up my "Out West" trip at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park tomorrow night.  I'll be spending the night there.  Anybody have any tips on catching a ghost in action?
Redrum

norland2424

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 21, 2015, 01:13:07 AM
To know Noory is to dislike Noory. He's a crappy interviewer. Everything Art is he is not.

she probably would end up liking noory lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 21, 2015, 01:11:42 AM
Nope, the comma was properly placed and spaced. Try again.

I bow to your mastery of grammar! You win! There really is no climate change or global warming. You really convinced me.

nbirnes

Not missing out. He would damage your torsion field, and you don't need that aggravation.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 21, 2015, 01:12:35 AM
If you equate Ghost with call girl, I would be carefull as you may get arrested?

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 21, 2015, 01:14:31 AM
Does he want to nuke people?

no he believes in angels, makes his producer cross dress, and i think he enjoys stories about hurt kids lol

Barfly

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 21, 2015, 01:10:47 AM
Indeed.  As far as I'm concerned the sax solo in Jungleland is on par with anything Beethoven and Mozart ever created.
I wouldn't go that far my friend, but it certainly was some excellent music.
One of the challenges i as well as others face is playing some of the old classics from Mozart ,Beethoven, Bach etc.. on guitar.
Its not that easy.
I wish i was proficient on the piano.