• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 17, 2016, 09:21:28 PM
This is way too easy. Let's try a different kind of encounter. You're sitting in a stall and this person, who walked into the mens room ahead of you and is in the stall next to you (you've seen him/her) asks in a high-pitched voice if you can spare a square. (ladies please note, guys -- straight guys anyway -- never ever do this and I have no idea if most women would).

No response is an option, of course, but your next-door neighbor keeps asking and is very insistent on an answer.

You say or do what?

Tell them both of my hands are busy right now.

...Seriously, give 'em a roll of toilet paper. Who cares?

Quote from: norland2424 on June 17, 2016, 09:48:11 PM
The evil that has filled your dead liberal heart makes me  :'(

You love how evil I am. Stop lying

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 17, 2016, 09:52:37 PM
You love how evil I am. Stop lying

No you should let these two men into your heart and mind!!!

:

Quote from: norland2424 on June 17, 2016, 09:55:15 PM
No you should let these two men into your heart and mind!!!

:

One who wants to deport you and the other who gave you amnesty lol

Imconfused

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 17, 2016, 09:50:22 PM
You seem to be making a fuss about it. The status quo was Trans people using the restroom and no one giving a shit. But Republicans need some wedge issue to get the religious types all in an uproar after they lost the gay marriage battle.

You want this guy

to use the women's restroom. That is the biggest WTF in all of this.

I'd rather have him then Donatella Versace. 

Value Of Pi

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 17, 2016, 09:52:18 PM
Tell them both of my hands are busy right now.

...Seriously, give 'em a roll of toilet paper. Who cares?

I like your first answer much better. I believe in etiquette and I'm sure Ann Landers would also have preferred that answer.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 17, 2016, 09:50:22 PM
You seem to be making a fuss about it. The status quo was Trans people using the restroom and no one giving a shit. But Republicans need some wedge issue to get the religious types all in an uproar after they lost the gay marriage battle.

Who went to court to force whom to change the status quo? The Republicans? Think about it.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 17, 2016, 10:05:08 PM
Who went to court to force whom to change the status quo? The Republicans? Think about it.

I don't think you understand how courts work.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 17, 2016, 10:15:01 PM
I don't think you understand how courts work.

I think I do. And if nobody had challenged the existing rules, procedures and customs in court, nobody would now be forced to do things differently in terms of accommodating transgenders. And we wouldn't be talking about it now. We'd be talking about something else. Or nothing.

Who wants to talk about "fucking bathrooms," to use your eloquent, TRC language?

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 17, 2016, 10:29:23 PM
I think I do. And if nobody had challenged the existing rules, procedures and customs in court, nobody would now be forced to do things differently in terms of accommodating transgenders. And we wouldn't be talking about it now. We'd be talking about something else. Or nothing.

Who wants to talk about "fucking bathrooms," to use your eloquent, TRC language?

You seem to want to talk about bathrooms.

The status quo was this man using the men's bathroom.

I_Speculate

How did this trans BS come about anyways?

At what point is a person just considered crazy for their beliefs they are a woman or man trapped in the wrong body?

I_Speculate

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 17, 2016, 10:52:15 PM
https://twitter.com/JD_Collie_III/status/744028945490804736

WHO the F is Ramona?

Oh i see now... That is some DOUCHE BAG SHIT right there... no joke.

I'd kick the dude in the teeth if he were close enough ; sick fck.

Talk about lacking class.

I_Speculate

Jefferson D Collie

What a loser.

I_Speculate

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 17, 2016, 11:00:53 PM

I don't know who Francis is or what the reference to his name means but there are some things you just don't do.... and shitting on someone via their departed love is one of them... let alone on their birthday.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: I_Speculate on June 17, 2016, 10:37:54 PM
How did this trans BS come about anyways?

At what point is a person just considered crazy for their beliefs they are a woman or man trapped in the wrong body?

Precedent-setting court cases brought by parents who wanted their trans kids to have the right to use the "other" bathroom at school based on their own perceived gender identity. All the hubbub is a result of these court cases.

At what point are you crazy? It would take an awful lot these days. Not just thinking you're a male trapped in a female body but, say, a male octopus trapped in female human body. What's also crazy of course is the whole idea that you are officially whatever sex you say you are simply because you believe it.

akwilly

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 17, 2016, 11:13:30 PM
Precedent-setting court cases brought by parents who wanted their trans kids to have the right to use the "other" bathroom at school based on their own perceived gender identity. All the hubbub is a result of these court cases.

At what point are you crazy? It would take an awful lot these days. Not just thinking you're a male trapped in a female body but, say, a male octopus trapped in female human body. What's also crazy of course is the whole idea that you are officially whatever sex you say you are simply because you believe it.
and whatever race you want to identify with.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: I_Speculate on June 17, 2016, 11:03:42 PM
I don't know who Francis is or what the reference to his name means but there are some things you just don't do.... and shitting on someone via their departed love is one of them... let alone on their birthday.

Yes, and that includes reposting that crap from other forums.

Noorynoid

Quote from: I_Speculate on June 17, 2016, 11:03:42 PM

You really don't get it do you?

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 17, 2016, 11:13:30 PM

Science!!!  You can't change your chromosomes. 

JesusJuice

A person just won the right to have their gender legally changed to non-binary. They are legally neither male or female. And there's nothing you shitlords can do about it.  Jamie's preferred pronoun is "they".

http://www.npr.org/2016/06/17/482480188/neither-male-nor-female-oregon-resident-legally-recognized-as-third-gender

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/06/oregon_court_allows_person_to.html

Value Of Pi

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 17, 2016, 11:32:59 PM
Science!!!  You can't change your chromosomes.

You see that, my friend? You never know where I'm gonna be on an issue. In this case, damn activist judges! 21st Century Man was right about them. In another case, good going, Your Honor... "the people" are all wet.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 17, 2016, 11:42:04 PM
You see that, my friend? You never know where I'm gonna be on an issue. In this case, damn activist judges! 21st Century Man was right about them. In another case, good going, Your Honor... "the people" are all wet.

Thanks man.  You're ok.  Can't put you in a box but think about it, electing Hillary allows more and more of these shenanigans to go on.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 18, 2016, 12:11:44 AM
I thought you weren't talking to me.

I had to make fun of you for being a hypocrite and being too stupid to realize it.