• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 20, 2016, 06:58:13 PM
Yep. Took a trip out here for some pretty intensive firearms training. I am a member at a place called Front Sight. This is my 6th trip. First trip for practical rifle. The others were defensive handgun and ropes/rappelling. It makes for a long day. Today we had to be there at 6:30, classes started at 8 and finished just after 5. Next trip will probably included tactical shotgun.

If I take the rifle course again, I am bringing my own rifle with my red dot or a scope. My eyesight doesn't do to well with iron sights.

Next 3 days are a little bit better. Don't have to be there until 7:45.
Nice, you mentioned you've gone there before. That along with your karate training? I don't want to mess with you. Glad you're on my side and living down here! Have fun at the MEETING.  ;)

Christ Almighty.    Bobo must be wrecked at this - Wilbur is dead

Alan Young, Two-Legged Star of 'Mister Ed,' Dies at 96

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/alan-young-two-legged-star-of-mister-ed-dies-221026890.html

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on May 20, 2016, 07:06:20 PM
Nice, you mentioned you've gone there before. That along with your karate training? I don't want to mess with you. Glad you're on my side and living down here! Have fun at the MEETING.  ;)

They have edged weapons training and self-defense courses too. Plans are to someday even add one of those tactical driving courses. That would be cool to try. Someday I want to drive out here so I can bring my own guns and spend like two weeks just taking course after course. Maybe in the fall.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 20, 2016, 06:40:56 PM
No sign of bobo anywhere

Welcome to Pahrump the Armpit of the Great American Southwest

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 20, 2016, 07:08:42 PM
Christ Almighty.    Bobo must be wrecked at this - Wilbur is dead

Alan Young, Two-Legged Star of 'Mister Ed,' Dies at 96

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/alan-young-two-legged-star-of-mister-ed-dies-221026890.html
Well Wilbur was sort of a cockblocker for those of the equine-minded persuasion so bobo might be happy with his demise. I just hope this new avenue doesn't cause him to delay the MEETING or to cheat on greasey!

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 20, 2016, 06:58:13 PM
Yep. Took a trip out here for some pretty intensive firearms training. I am a member at a place called Front Sight. This is my 6th trip. First trip for practical rifle. The others were defensive handgun and ropes/rappelling. It makes for a long day. Today we had to be there at 6:30, classes started at 8 and finished just after 5. Next trip will probably included tactical shotgun.

If I take the rifle course again, I am bringing my own rifle with my red dot or a scope. My eyesight doesn't do to well with iron sights.

Next 3 days are a little bit better. Don't have to be there until 7:45.

Sunset shooting. Nice ... Wait .... what?  AM??

Quote from: albrecht on May 20, 2016, 07:40:13 PM
Well Wilbur was sort of a cockblocker for those of the equine-minded persuasion so bobo might be happy with his demise. I just hope this new avenue doesn't cause him to delay the MEETING or to cheat on greasey!

me and bateman dispatched of Greasey earlier tonite so he'll have to take his preversions elsewhere

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 20, 2016, 07:14:46 PM
They have edged weapons training and self-defense courses too. Plans are to someday even add one of those tactical driving courses. That would be cool to try. Someday I want to drive out here so I can bring my own guns and spend like two weeks just taking course after course. Maybe in the fall.
Tactical driving courses would be useless here, maybe in Houston what with the toll lanes and all of the construction but even there you are almost constantly boxed in. Hard to take evasive maneuvers in that environment (though maybe they know some tricks, like PIT maneuver to take out the SUV in the HOV lane etc?) Use of edged weapons to disable empty buses taking up precious street space in rush hour?

Quote from: ItsOver on May 20, 2016, 05:05:25 PM
Well, Noory has been the host of a large night time radio show for over ten years so I guess just about anything is possible.

Anything except that Hawaiian studio.

ItsOver

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on May 20, 2016, 08:15:21 PM
Anything except that Hawaiian studio.
#JorchgoesHawaiiananydaynow

Quote from: ItsOver on May 20, 2016, 08:24:32 PM

Greg Noway as McGarrett in an upcoming retooling of the original with all the characters we know and love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR8RHBXjMlE

albrecht

Even Norry with that dyed caterpillar can't compete with Selleck's stasche. And Magnum would offer "friends" he met a beer, and not glasses of tap-water. Though due to his Lebanese origin I suspect that Norry might be able to pull off the chest hair. Shudder.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2016, 08:35:30 PM

Greg Noway as McGarrett in an upcoming retooling of the original with all the characters we know and love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR8RHBXjMlE

Five O is sacred man.............   Should never have been mucked with and certainly should not be associated
with the Gregster in *any* way

bobo17

FOLKS
ITS OVER...THE MEETING IS CANCELLED
I AM SWALLOWING THE COST OF FLIGHTS, HOTELS AND TRANSPORTATIONS.
I WARRENED ALL OF YOU.
YOU NO WHO BLEW IT.

I AM A WELL RESPECTED INTERNATIONAL BUSINES MAN.
I NEGOTIATED THE MEETING IN WASHINGTON AS AN EXAMPLE.

BUT I AM DONE. IT WILL NOT MATTER HOW MANY INBOX MESSAGES I GET THIS TIME.
ITS OVER..FACE IT....THE BEST OPORTUNITY TO GET ART BACK ON THE AIR IS OVER...DO TO THE IDIOTIC POSTS OF MEMBERS YOU CAN CLEARLY LOOK AT FOLLOWING MY LAST POST.

GOOD RIDENCE TO ALL YOU MORONS WHO MOCKED ME...YOU ARE THE TRUE LOOSERS
I AM OFF TO MY COUNTRY COTTAGE FOR MUCH NEEDED RELAXATION ON A LONG HOLIDAY WEEKEND.

I WILL NOT THANK ANY FELLOW BELLGABBERS AS I NOW HOLD YOU ALL RESPONSIBLE AS KNOW ON CAME FORWARD TO PROTECT MY HONOUR.

I WILL NOT....REPEAT.....I WILL NOT BE BACK ON THIS SITE EVER EVER AGAIN

BOBO
p.s.  sorry art, i no you really wanted this to happen, but i will not be mocked by a bunch of babbies.

BOBO

BOBO

This makes me extremely sad. It's like putting Alfred E Neuman's head on top of Michaelangelo's David. *shudder*

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 20, 2016, 01:46:31 PM
So, how's the single-wide life going down there in Missouri's asshole?

sorry, but i'm located in missouri's taint.

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 20, 2016, 06:40:56 PM
No sign of bobo anywhere
He must have fallen out of the photo. :o

norland2424

Quote from: bobo17 on May 20, 2016, 08:40:15 PM
FOLKS
I WARRENED ALL OF YOU.
YOU NO WHO BLEW IT.

ITS OVER..FACE IT....THE BEST OPORTUNITY TO GET ART BACK ON THE AIR IS OVER...DO TO THE IDIOTIC POSTS OF MEMBERS YOU CAN CLEARLY LOOK AT FOLLOWING MY LAST POST.

I AM OFF TO MY COUNTRY COTTAGE FOR MUCH NEEDED RELAXATION ON A LONG HOLIDAY WEEKEND.

I WILL NOT THANK ANY FELLOW BELLGABBERS AS I NOW HOLD YOU ALL RESPONSIBLE AS KNOW ON CAME FORWARD TO PROTECT MY HONOUR.

BOBO
p.s.  sorry art, i no you really wanted this to happen, but i will not be mocked by a bunch of babbies.

BOBO

BOBO

trostol

FOLKS
I WARRENED ALL OF YOU.
YOU NO WHO BLEW IT.

BOBO

BOBO

BOBO

so..an update and change of plans tomorrow then?

Hog

Quote from: MV on May 20, 2016, 09:30:55 PM
sorry, but i'm located in missouri's taint.
Tain't your balls and tain't your asshole, it's that area right between.

peace
Hog

bobo17

this is my last post......
i just found out that Wilbur from the famous Mr. Ed show has passed

my sympathies as we suffered from the same mental issues

over and out
bobo

albrecht

Quote from: bobo17 on May 20, 2016, 09:54:59 PM

over and out
bobo
bobo, the MEETING must happen. And get with the times, it is simply a gender choice or perfectly natural sexual attraction or some kind of identification. You should be able to use whatever stable you wish even. Look, the next DSM to take your "problem" away as it has others. You might even be able to get some government funding or affirmative action. I suggest you enroll at a school and claim "status" and needing a safe space stable. But don't let your urges delay the MEETING.

ACE of CLUBS

FOLKS
I WARRENED ALL OF YOU.
YOU NO WHO BLEW IT.

BOBO

BOBO

BOBO

Great to hear from you yet again Art ........

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Segundus on May 20, 2016, 07:48:18 AM
A life of abuse and neglect and being raised by street culture is worse than not having been born in the first place. 

Hey God, how are ya? Predestine anyone's life today? Smite anybody?

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 20, 2016, 11:18:43 PM
Hey God, how are ya? Predestine anyone's life today? Smite anybody?
Not to start a new crazy thread derailment but, haha, I never understood this argument or position. Why wouldn't, or at least couldn't, that be the case? Even if one takes the "god" out of it? but especially if one leaves it it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bobo17 on May 20, 2016, 09:54:59 PM

over and out
bobo

bobo, this bud's for you!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTKic10Axac

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: albrecht on May 20, 2016, 11:23:51 PM
Not to start a new crazy thread derailment but, haha, I never understood this argument or position. Why wouldn't, or at least couldn't, that be the case? Even if one takes the "god" out of it? but especially if one leaves it it?

I just don't understand how anyone could be so arrogant as to prejudge what a person's life would be like before they are born and use that as a pro-choice argument. That implies that rising above one's upbringing isn't possible. We've seen that before, it's called aristocracy and entitlement by birth and is all too common among the left. Such reasoning can only be uttered with someone suffering from a god complex.

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 20, 2016, 11:30:56 PM
I just don't understand how anyone could be so arrogant as to prejudge what a person's life would be like before they are born and use that as a pro-choice argument. That implies that rising above one's upbringing isn't possible. We've seen that before, it's called aristocracy and entitlement by birth and is all too common among the left. Such reasoning can only be uttered with someone suffering from a god complex.
Idk about how you bring the whatever pro-choice argument into it but, I guess, it is? Think about a teacher or playing with your child. Do you think that as the dad you can't see what he might do? Beforehand?