• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Up All Night

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 08, 2017, 04:52:43 PM
Obama compares Trump to Hitler.

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2017/12/07/gutfeld-obama-compares-trump-to-hitler.html

Well, let's see...

After the SS leadership, with Hitler's blessing, detached the pre-Nazi police detective forces from state administrative and judicial oversight in the years 1933-1936, only the centralized SS and police authorities could determine who was a danger to the German “race” and order the incarceration of such persons in a concentration camp. For persons perceived to be political and racial opponents of the Reich, the Gestapo issued “protective custody” (Schutzhaft) orders, which authorized the incarceration in the camps of Jews, Social Democrats, Communists, liberals, Freemasons, Jehovah's Witnesses, clergy who opposed the Nazis, members of national opposition movements, non-Germans in general after Germany began to occupy Europe, and any others whose behaviorâ€"real or perceivedâ€"could be interpreted as politically motivated opposition.

For persons whose real or perceived behavior or actions were considered criminal but non-political in nature, or socially deviant so as to create a so-called danger to German society, the Criminal Police office issued “preventative arrest” (Vorbeugungshaft) orders. Under these orders, which were often motivated more by racial and social prejudice than by actual criminal violations, Roma and Sinti (Gypsies), so-called asocials, repeat criminal offenders, homosexuals, and so-called security suspects were incarcerated in the concentration camps. Although the language of these arrest orders contained limits on the time during which a prisoner could be incarcerated, in practice incarcerations were routinely extended indefinitely. After World War II began, Himmler forbade in general the release of concentration camp prisoners for the duration of the war.

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007387

Hmm, I don't see why former President Obama would infer that Trump is like Hitler...

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 11, 2017, 04:03:36 PM
Lemming propaganda titled news hits a new high. This week on CNN’s “Reliable Sources” their socalled “reliable source” Sr editor at Atlantic Magazine David Frum claims that the dozens of major errors made by leftwing propagandists mainstream media, all of which that just happen to go against President Trump, are precisiely the reason the public should trust fake news more. You can’t make this stuff up. The year of the leftwing lemming fails rolls on. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

https://youtu.be/KwaerD8rzFI
The same old MSM and statists who believe they're some damn smart, they can make anyone believe anything.  Maybe some folks, but not all, you damn jackasses.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 07:34:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDqCAhjYjsM
Erodogon should send some of his 'security detail' to deal with the Antifada thugs since he hates Gülen (now.) You recall that incident where he had his staff beat up protestors during a US visit. I thought Austin Antifada junkies could handle Turkish thugs.  If you believe the story. Turkey gets into deep, very deep waters there, Susurluk, Gray Wolves, Cyprus, Greeks, GLADIO, Ergenekon, Kurds, (and stuff well before all of that!) and the recent alleged coup attempt, purge, and split between Erdogon and Gülen. Gülen CIA? Maybe? An interesting situation that would take much more than youtubes to figure out. Assuming the military was CIA under Turkeys 'deep state' why would they turn against them and support Gulen who with Erdogan broke them (to a good extent) and now the final purges after the split/disagreement between the two? CIA chose the loser?

The school charter mess has been known about for some time. A case again of Muslims using our laws and rights and openness against us. And because many of our public schools are failing (or just not doing well) and there always is the incentive for more "privatization," of sorts since they still get public funds. Gulen has a big compound in Penn. And there are a few Islamic villages/compounds around.

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 07:04:03 AM
By declaring a free press "the enemy of the people."

The legacy media, the so-called mainstream media, is the enemy of this country. 

They support the left wing ''progressive'' fascists, who attack and lie about this country daily - you know, the people who have taken over the national Democrat Party.  They support the left wing teachers unions and university academia who refuse to teach our country's' history and what sets us apart as Americans, other than to distort and lie about it.  They politicize and criminalize everything their political opponents do, and ignore and downplay the crimes their political allies commit.  They tell little black kids every day that everyone hates them and to just give up - in order to hold on to their political power.  They and their party try to divide the people of this country every way they can think of to do so.  They support the liberal judges when they issue rulings that are in direct conflict with the Constitution.  They support the street thugs like Occupy Wall St and BLM who attack police, block roads and bridges, suppress peoples right to speak and hear speakers, tear down and burn our cities.  And etc.

... Who believes himself to be above the rule of law and the Constitution...

That would be Obama, Hilary Clinton, the rest of the Democrats, and the liberal members of the judiciary.

What is it, exactly, that you think Trump has done that suggests he thinks he is ''above the law and the Constitution''? 

... Who, unlike other Presidents, has no interest in unifying the country and being President of all the people...

No one was more divisive that Berock Obama.  And intentionally so.  Trump has been attacked continuously by the Democrats, the media, Hollywood, and various members of the judiciary, academia, the FBI, the State Department, and has gotten virtually no support from the Establishment Republicans.  Nearly all of it is made up and without substance. 

Certain of his tweets and comments are unwise, in my opinion, counterproductive, and divisive, but pale in comparison to the lies, smears, and attacks that have been coming his way.  That's where the divisiveness you see is coming from.

Kidnostad3

It just keeps getting better and better.  Only an idiot would fail to recognize that Obama turned the swamp into a cesspool.

https://youtu.be/GUhzcwrFwOs

Up All Night

::)

It's hard to rub their noses in shit, when they're already so full of it.

Up All Night

IF Roy Moore was this serial teenage sexual predator, then I think it would be reasonable to assume, that even after he married, that he would still "go after" the teen acquaintances of his children, when they became teens.

Now, I ask you, have any of those allegations come out?

Let the witch hunt from 40 years ago please end.

Roy Moore has been happily married, raising four children, for over 30 years!

Lt.Uhura

Oh, wow...Who'd a thunk Russian intelligence agents would want Trump as POTUS??

Jailed Russian hacker: I hacked Democrats 'under the command' of Russian intelligence agents

http://www.businessinsider.com/russian-hacker-democrats-dnc-intelligence-2017-12

💵💵💵💵💵💵💵

And so much for supporting American businesses, America First and all that. It certainly doesn't pertain to Trump and his extended family, who have their products manufactured in China and do their banking with...

Deutsche Bank is under investigation for Russian links

Besides backing several of Mr Trump’s big property projects, Deutsche Bank also acts as personal wealth manager for Melania Trump, the first lady, Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter, and Jared Kushner, her husband.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/deutsche-bank-banker-to-the-trumps-under-investigation-for-russian-links-ftfnw5jtk

...Deutsche Bank was under investigation by the Justice Department for both its role in a "mirror trading" scheme with Russian oligarchs that allowed them to launder cash out of Russia in the face of US sanctions, and for its mortgage practices amid the financial crisis, which regulators sought a $14 billion fine for. Deutsche Bank ended up settling with the government on the mortgage front for $7.2 billion just days before Trump took office in January.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-deutsche-bank-mueller-2017-12

Follow. The. Money.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

136 or 142

Is it really possible to 'ignore' posters here?

Quote from: 136 or 142 on December 12, 2017, 12:47:37 AM
Is it really possible to 'ignore' posters here?

Sure, we all ignore you

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 12, 2017, 01:06:13 AM
Sure, we all ignore you

Is that why you're obsessed with me? hopeless retard

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 12, 2017, 12:31:24 AM

Follow. The. Money.

We did. It led back to Hillary and Obama and their collusion with the Russians but you don't want to hear that.  ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2017, 01:10:14 AM
We did. It led back to Hillary and Obama and their collusion with the Russians but you don't want to hear that.  ::)

Fake news.   ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2017, 01:13:03 AM
Fake person. ::)

No, I think you've admitted before you're not really a medical doctor.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on December 12, 2017, 01:07:10 AM
Is that why you're obsessed with me, a hopeless retard

Could you repeat that?  I was ignoring you

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on December 12, 2017, 01:14:08 AM
No, I think you've admitted before you're not really a medical doctor.

Prove it.

Gd5150

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 12, 2017, 12:37:17 AM

Great .gif 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Btw...still no evidence. Thanks Mueller!

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 11, 2017, 09:54:48 AM
No that was my home room teacher and she was a lot better looking.  (Okay, she was slightly better looking.)
;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 136 or 142 on December 12, 2017, 01:07:10 AM
Is that why you're obsessed with me? hopeless retard

With you and a few others it’s a train wreck situation.  It’s ugly as hell but you can’t take your eyes off it.  Sort of a morbid fascination.

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2017, 01:38:15 AM
Prove it.

You provide all the proof we need in each and every one of your 24,000 Bellgab posts.

Kidnostad3

quote author=Swishypants link=topic=2023.msg1131941#msg1131941 date=1513034164]
IN YOU!

https://youtu.be/gnulNWDboXA

Your ovaries coated, and you sweaty and exhausted, I left. Every orifice ached, but ached good!
[/quote]

This message is brought to you by MV.  Only he has the power to keep this degenerate’s filth off BellGab bu he chooses not to.  I’m betting he’ll ban me before he bans Swishypants.

136 or 142

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 12, 2017, 07:05:16 AM
With you and a few others it’s a train wreck situation.  It’s ugly as hell but you can’t take your eyes off it.  Sort of a morbid fascination.

Are you referring to how most people feel about the Trump Mal-Administration?

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 12, 2017, 01:37:53 AM
Could you repeat that?  I was ignoring you

Here's a pro tip for you, hopeless retard:  if you claim you're ignoring somebody and they reply to you, the way to show you're ignoring them is by not responding.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Spy on December 12, 2017, 07:08:43 AM
You provide all the proof we need in each and every one of your 24,000 Bellgab posts.

Low IQ + Drugs/Alcohol  =  Dr. Dumb dumb ......

'Trump the Groper' ...... a wonderful choice for President.
Congratulations ..... well done!