• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2018, 01:36:38 AM
Heather sounds upset, but she has your number "Mr. Joker".

He got through, loool.

Lilith

Oh yeah Heather, absolutely fantastic callers tonight.  8)

Lilith

I'm glad I caught that unscreened open lines tonight.  I always enjoy a trainwreck.

Lilith

Now the show replays in it's entirety.

The Big Foot

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2018, 01:10:33 AM
Awww,  it's Bear.

He's had lot's of heart attacks lately.

No question it's a lie. when someone has a heart attack there is major brain damage and simply it is possable to have one and have the damage limited enough to go on and some people can get lucky a 2nd time.But If he has had 6 or 7 heart attacks there would not be enough of his brain left to speak or have any understanding of anything what's so ever more less call into a radio talk show.

But hey, That sounds cool on the radio to make him one of heather's stars but it is kind of shocking she thinks that it is possable to have that many and still live from it and have any quality of life what's so ever.

The Big Foot

Although, It might not be out of the question that he did have one and the brain damage is great enough to think it was 6 or 7 on his part.

And if that is so hopefully his family takes good cure of him because he'll need it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 10, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
Does any one subscribe to this?

via shipped laserdisk, yes.  i don't have a player, though.

Catsmile

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 10, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
Does any one subscribe to this?

Is her show still really a thing?

Was the first burning question.
The second natural question being.

How?

Followed by the retort.

# You've Got To Be Pulling My Legacy!

WOTR

Quote from: The Big Foot on October 10, 2018, 04:26:53 AM
No question it's a lie. when someone has a heart attack there is major brain damage and simply it is possable to have one and have the damage limited enough to go on and some people can get lucky a 2nd time.But If he has had 6 or 7 heart attacks there would not be enough of his brain left to speak or have any understanding of anything what's so ever more less call into a radio talk show.

But hey, That sounds cool on the radio to make him one of heather's stars but it is kind of shocking she thinks that it is possable to have that many and still live from it and have any quality of life what's so ever.

It seems to be something that doctors have become fond of saying.  I have heard a number of people who have been told that they have had "30 small heart attacks over the last month" and are generally told that they are "lucky that it was caught before the big one"...

I don't know if any of this is true, or a "scare tactic."  Either way, I would imagine that it's possible his doctor is telling him this. 

Quote from: Liberace! on October 11, 2018, 12:12:34 AM
I'll die believing this one was my best work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1efbNPmC4

They're all gems. Any chance the other songs you were kicking around will ever see the light of day? I was hoping you'd do a whole set I could sequence into a Bellgab album.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on October 11, 2018, 04:14:03 AM
They're all gems. Any chance the other songs you were kicking around will ever see the light of day? I was hoping you'd do a whole set I could sequence into a Bellgab album.

Yeah, it's pretty fun putting those together.  There will be more.

Lilith

UNSCREENED OPEN LINES STARTING SOON

Lilith

All the way from pole to freezing pole, and everything in between.    :o

Gross

Lilith

Lilith

(Redacted) gives meaning to the old saying that empty buckets make the most noise.

Lilith

...cat ladies,

Her friends must be cat ladies.

Lilith

Does Heathers show prep consist of finding articles to read to us?

She shouldn't, she's a horrible reader.

Lilith

Heather says tolking now, instead of talking, and ya instead of you, and otha instead of other.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on October 12, 2018, 10:23:50 PM
Heather says tolking now, instead of talking, and ya instead of you, and otha instead of other.

And undastand.  She said that several times last night.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 12, 2018, 10:26:39 PM
And undastand.  She said that several times last night.

Its very odd sounding.  Not an attractive dialect at all IMO.

Its Jesse Jackson-esque IMO.