Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 23, 2018, 06:05:18 PM
What is the name of the show in which Heather said he killed himself?

I have no idea, maybe Brig can help.

What the hell is KOTX?
[/quote]

http://www.ktox1340.com

whoozit

Quote from: VC on October 23, 2018, 12:20:48 PM
Life insurance policies can be involved too.
The vast majority of life insurance policies have a 2 to 3 year suicide exclusion clause.  If you off yourself in that period the beneficiaries usually get premiums plus interest back.  After that period the full death benefit is paid out.  I doubt with Art’s age and being diagnosed with COPD anyone issued him a policy in the last few years. 

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 23, 2018, 06:14:49 PM
I have no idea, maybe Brig can help.

What the hell is KOTX?

http://www.ktox1340.com

I have no wish to go digging back through Ellgab threads, and have no plan of doing so.  It is possible that someone has come up with the audio of the show by now.  I know one fellow had recorded the entire show, and whoever was the host of the show, was working on getting a copy of the audio and putting it online.  That may have happened by now, or maybe it will never happen.  I don't know, and I don't care.  Those who care about what Heather said about Arts death, when, and on what show,  will have to dig around, I just don't have any interest in it.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on October 23, 2018, 06:28:06 PM
I have no wish to go digging back through Ellgab threads, and have no plan of doing so.

I'm simply dyin' to know what's going on over in the Lodge 49 thread. I was hoping you would check for me. No? Sigh.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2018, 06:35:22 PM
I'm simply dyin' to know what's going on over in the Lodge 49 thread. I was hoping you would check for me. No? Sigh.

No.

Quote from: brig on October 23, 2018, 06:28:06 PM
I have no wish to go digging back through Ellgab threads, and have no plan of doing so.  It is possible that someone has come up with the audio of the show by now.  I know one fellow had recorded the entire show, and whoever was the host of the show, was working on getting a copy of the audio and putting it online.  That may have happened by now, or maybe it will never happen.  I don't know, and I don't care.  Those who care about what Heather said about Arts death, when, and on what show,  will have to dig around, I just don't have any interest in it.

Thanks for all the info brig

Quote from: whoozit on October 23, 2018, 06:16:03 PM
The vast majority of life insurance policies have a 2 to 3 year suicide exclusion clause.  If you off yourself in that period the beneficiaries usually get premiums plus interest back.  After that period the full death benefit is paid out.  I doubt with Art’s age and being diagnosed with COPD anyone issued him a policy in the last few years.

Art himself said he had no life insurance.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 23, 2018, 07:00:33 PM
Thanks for all the info brig

I hope all that helps you find what you're looking for.  I think they remain all into that over at Ellgab.  I just got Heather overload at some point, lol, and don't care about it enough to go digging anymore.  With that said, I would enjoy hearing about your adventures while hunting for stuff.  ;D :-*

VC

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 23, 2018, 04:33:54 PM
But it’s not Heathers word. No one can prove she said those things people are saying she said. Heather has never been on the ellgab cast or whatever they call it.

What show was she on when she algedly said those things?

I’m not denying she said  those things just, just I’ve seen no evidence, beyond people saying that what they heard she said or read it somewhere.
There's "smoke" but no fire that I know of with Heather's voice recorded.

1) The audio clips Brig posted does have the radio hosts saying "on air" that Heather said "something" to the effect that Art killed himself. Both hosts are vague about exactly what was said. There are no quotes. So, it's "first hand" witnesses that don't seem to have "an agenda" to lie about it.

2) The Gabcast hosts allege that there is 3rd hand email proof from an Ex-LNM network person that copied "the gossip" of other LNM people saying HW said Art killed himself. It's not even said exactly what the email proof is.

Jackstar

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 23, 2018, 07:01:18 PM
Art himself said he had no life insurance.

To be fair, this is exactly what a public figure with a metric shit-ton of life insurance would say. That's just sensible.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2018, 07:24:07 PM
To be fair, this is exactly what a public figure with a metric shit-ton of life insurance would say. That's just sensible.

Agreed, but it was an off the cuff sort of thing. I believe he was talking about how he couldn’t break the two year non compete clause because he was afraid of being sued. He said something along the lines of I have a little bit of money but that’s my families, they need it because I don’t have life insurance. He was also complaining about going to the doctor and said he only had bad government insurance, and he laughed when the doctor told him he’d find a bad doctor to take his bad insurance.

VC

Here is audio that PBS alleges there is 3rd hand "email proof" that Heather said Art killed himself:

[attachment=1,msg1270132]

Heather is scared of Karen, and here is an example of Heather's fear of Karen:

[attachment=2,msg1270132]

Here is Karen's comment about any suicide note:

[attachment=3,msg1270132]

Below is audio proof that Karen alleges that Heather was madly in love with Art Bell. Also, Karen admits elsewhere in this same interview that Heather Wade is the Godparent of Art's son.

[attachment=4,msg1270132]

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2018, 10:18:06 PM
I believe that is covered in episode 6 of the Bartcast with Karen and Airyn,  found on this page:

http://thebartcast.com

Airyn shows up late in the second half of the show if I remember correctly.

Goddamn, 15 minutes in and the pronoun game runs strong with this podcast. Like shitty Hollywood movie scripts.

Them bitching about her (Heather) omitting being on the GabCast is priceless.

Karens call starts @ the 28 minute mark.

# MySides
# Cockney
# Yacking All Over The Place In Their Safe Space

Quote from: VC on October 23, 2018, 07:17:42 PM
There's "smoke" but no fire that I know of with Heather's voice recorded.

1) The audio clips Brig posted does have the radio hosts saying "on air" that Heather said "something" to the effect that Art killed himself. Both hosts are vague about exactly what was said. There are no quotes. So, it's "first hand" witnesses that don't seem to have "an agenda" to lie about it.

2) The Gabcast hosts allege that there is 3rd hand email proof from an Ex-LNM network person that copied "the gossip" of other LNM people saying HW said Art killed himself. It's not even said exactly what the email proof is.

It’s sort of a sad situation all the way around. There seems to be no defenitive proof. Someone should just call in on a Friday and ask Heather. If it’s causing Airyn and her kids problems and Heather isn’t even saying what’s be rumored, then it’s just causing Airyn and the kids undue burden. Apparently according to Karen, Asia was asking what suicide is. That’s messed up.

It’s not the same thing as posting Noory sucks, Noory is a slime ball, etc.

Any “information” or email from Vara is questionable. Not that I don’t believe Vara thinks his information is 100% correct, just he doesn’t check sources properly. His whole BART ELL = MV is a good example. Which that whole situation deserves a thread of its own. But I won’t complicate things further here.

Lilith

This is awesome.  All these little tidbits of history that happened while Bellgab was down.  I'm enjoying the memories, and will enjoy watching how things develop.   ;D

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 23, 2018, 08:02:55 PM
It’s sort of a sad situation all the way around. There seems to be no defenitive proof. Someone should just call in on a Friday and ask Heather. If it’s causing Airyn and her kids problems and Heather isn’t even saying what’s be rumored, then it’s just causing Airyn and the kids undue burden. Apparently according to Karen, Asia was asking what suicide is. That’s messed up.

It’s not the same thing as posting Noory sucks, Noory is a slime ball, etc.

There are certain things, I have seen people call into Heather to ask difficult questions, and she hangs up on them,  (The Haters and Trolls),  and hits her dump button.

Quote from: brig on October 23, 2018, 08:05:04 PM
There are certain things, I have seen people call into Heather to ask difficult questions, and she hangs up on them,  (The Haters and Trolls),  and hits her dump button.

I’ve heard maybe an hour of the show. I’ve been working early and don’t subscribe, what sort of questions is she dumping or does she not even let them ask?

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 23, 2018, 08:09:45 PM
I’ve heard maybe an hour of the show. I’ve been working early and don’t subscribe, what sort of questions is she dumping or does she not even let them ask?

I think she has like a 40 second dump, so we just hear her complaining about the caller.  Sometimes we catch a bit of the voice of the caller, and a few words, and you can almost tell who the caller is (Hater, Troll).

Quote from: brig on October 23, 2018, 08:11:04 PM
I think she has like a 40 second dump, so we just hear her complaining about the caller.  Sometimes we catch a bit of the voice of the caller, and a few words, and you can almost tell who the caller is (Hater, Troll).

She should just directly address it.  It’s the obvious thing to do.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 23, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

It seems to me that Heather and Dave handle what they perceive as "troll callers" pretty much the same way.  Honestly, both hosts make me feel awkward for them, when I listen to them handle callers.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2018, 08:31:11 PM
Riveting stuff.

PBS has also referred to any undefined numbers of persons as "we all".

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on October 23, 2018, 08:33:29 PM
PBS has also referred to any undefined numbers of persons as "we all".

I've no domain over that, yet--I would allow it.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 23, 2018, 08:18:26 PM
It's old news. The Heather news cycle moves extremely fast. The note was supplanted by the truckstop sex slave story she told the Mad Martian.
Since the Ben in Phoenix incident she only takes calls from safe, screened callers. She'll say they're name before they even speak. Any hint of shenanigans and you get dumped.

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on October 23, 2018, 09:01:46 PM
It's old news. The Heather news cycle moves extremely fast. The note was supplanted by the truckstop sex slave story she told the Mad Martian.
Since the Ben in Phoenix incident she only takes calls from safe, screened callers. She'll say they're name before they even speak. Any hint of shenanigans and you get dumped.

Thank You for trying to help me out here  ;D

Unfortunately, there IS no "cliff notes" version, and one is not even possible IMO.  One would have to read all threads, and listen to all of Heathers shows, and guest appearances, along with keeping up with new, developing shows and speculations.   Next to impossible IMO.    I could be wrong LOL

VC

Tuesday, Oct. 23rd, join me with my Guest James Stewart. We are going to talk about UFOs In Renaissance Art. Tune in at 9 PM Pacific time!

This could be interesting if this guy knows what he's talking about.

chefist

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on October 23, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

I wonder who that guy was...

pate

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 23, 2018, 06:05:18 PM

What the hell is KOTX?

Nautical Shore, probably the worst call letters ever?