• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: PurpleChirple on October 12, 2018, 11:03:56 PM
Am I to believe that before the end of the night Bear will be calling in?  Hate it that I've already missed the timeless wisdom of "Kolby" from WI.  If we could only get Bill, the amateur-atheist astronomer from Hartford to phone, we'd have a serious show.

When I think of Friday nights, I think of open lines and Heater...Heater and that creepy Vera guy.  Been awhile but is Heater getting all 'OG' on us peons?   ;D ;D ;D

Who was that dude who kept calling Art on C2C about scrolls or something. He’d just pick up where he left off last time. He’d go on and on and on.

Lilith

This caller is a mental health professional,  just what Heather needs IMO.

Lilith

It's scary to think that people like this are Mental Health Care Professionals.

LOL this is much better radio. I’m actually amused, probably for wrong reason but semantics.

Affair lady, I didn’t know Art was alive then... I thought he moved to Manilla

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 12, 2018, 11:07:20 PM
I would love it.

I'm trying, but I don't think I have anything in common to talk to her about, except Bellgab...

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 12, 2018, 11:09:42 PM
LOL this is much better radio. I’m actually amused, probably for wrong reason but semantics.

Affair lady, I didn’t know Art was alive then... I thought he moved to Manilla

same/same   8)

Quote from: username on October 12, 2018, 11:07:20 PM
I would love it.

YOu should also call in just don’t be a jerk. Ask about cats or something. She is was able to pet ghost, huge news.

So how does she know it wasn’t like LSD? Has she done it before?

PChirp

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 12, 2018, 11:06:16 PM
Who was that dude who kept calling Art on C2C about scrolls or something. He’d just pick up where he left off last time. He’d go on and on and on.

Bill from Hartford just won't quit.  He still phones in regularly on C2C and is even introduced as atheist, an amateur, and the fact that he's from Hartford from the get-go.  They no long waste time with this joker on Coast.  Believe he's even got a YouTube channel to boot (I mean, it's 2018--who doesn't?).  Bill would easily knock out a good 30 minutes of Heater's shitshow with woo-woo/alien talk.  Why Bill's not regularly calling in, I haven't a clue.

PChirp

Asuka Langley

Did heather just say the person she was living with was a she? I thought she told a story about being in bed with her partner and a cat and i assumed it was her Husbandu but now she says it's a she. Is Heather a lesbian now?

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 12, 2018, 11:11:17 PM
YOu should also call in just don’t be a jerk. Ask about cats or something. She is was able to pet ghost, huge news.

I would be too tempted to ask her if she ever intends to return to Bellgab.  I just don't think I could stop myself...

Just sayin...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 12, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

I cant call, I'm persona non gratta. Don't be a jerk? Implying I'm a jerk... Far from it.

Quote from: PurpleChirple on October 12, 2018, 11:15:57 PM
Bill from Hartford just won't quit.  He still phones in regularly on C2C and is even introduced as atheist, an amateur, and the fact that he's from Hartford from the get-go.  They no long waste time with this joker on Coast.  Believe he's even got a YouTube channel to boot (I mean, it's 2018--who doesn't?).  Bill would easily knock out a good 30 minutes of Heater's shitshow with woo-woo/alien talk.  Why Bill's not regularly calling in, I haven't a clue.

I’ve heard Bill the amateur atheist. He calls Clyde too. Someone posted his dating profile, he looks exactly what you think he would. His idea of a date was to listen to his various call ins to radio shows.

That other dude though had more wind than even bill. No one ever has had clue what he was ranting about.

Lilith

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 12, 2018, 11:19:21 PM
Did heather just say the person she was living with was a she? I thought she told a story about being in bed with her partner and a cat and i assumed it was her Husbandu but now she says it's a she. Is Heather a lesbian now?

She said "female visitor"...

not sure what that means, she probably just wants to end the rumors that she has no friends.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: brig on October 12, 2018, 11:21:11 PM
She said "female visitor"...

not sure what that means, she probably just wants to end the rumors that she has no friends.

makes sense.

Quote from: brig on October 12, 2018, 11:19:31 PM
I would be too tempted to ask her if she ever intends to return to Bellgab.  I just don't think I could stop myself...

Just sayin...

Why not? So you’ll be dropped possibly. She might actually answer. You can tell her we prefer her to DS, which seems true!

Every recent post is this thread.

PChirp

Quote from: brig on October 12, 2018, 11:19:31 PM

Just sayin...

Well--all you've got to do Grub is refer to her as 'Redacted' and she'll go mental.  Talk about pushing someone's buttons, GOD!   ;D

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 12, 2018, 11:22:42 PM

Why not? So you’ll be dropped possibly. She might actually answer. You can tell her we prefer her to DS, which seems true!

Every recent post is this thread.

IKR?  I mean SURELY she knows I have been a pretty reliable listener, and would give me a break  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: PurpleChirple on October 12, 2018, 11:26:33 PM
Well--all you've got to do Grub is refer to her as 'Redacted' and she'll go mental.  Talking about pushing someone's buttons, GOD!   ;D

Give me a couple weeks to consider it.   ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 12, 2018, 11:27:09 PM
Give me a couple weeks to consider it.   ;D

A couple of weeks? Brig.... Who knows what will happen in weeks... :'(

Quote from: brig on October 12, 2018, 11:26:34 PM
IKR?  I mean SURELY she knows I have been a pretty reliable listener, and would give me a break  ;D

I’d call in. But my wife is asleep next to me.

I actually feel semi guilty not calling in. She’s begging for callers. It’s sort of like the one time I went to a strip club and felt absolutely compelled to tip the ugly strippers no one else tipped.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 12, 2018, 11:30:13 PM
I’d call in. But my wife is asleep next to me.

I actually feel semi guilty not calling in. She’s begging for callers. It’s sort of like the one time I went to a strip club and felt absolutely compelled to tip the ugly strippers no one else tipped.

I understand, but listening to her struggle for callers, is part of her charm.

Lilith

"otha beings"  "echschter schterestrial"  ?

PChirp

Quote from: brig on October 12, 2018, 11:38:03 PM
"otha beings"  "echschter schterestrial"  ?

Telling you she's turning 'OG'.  Maybe she's running with a new crowd?!?    :P

Lilith

Brian, who was gifted a five year subscription.  I dunno, I don't think even a five year subscription would make me call in.  LOL

Lilith

Quote from: PurpleChirple on October 12, 2018, 11:41:24 PM
Telling you she's turning 'OG'.  Maybe she's running with a new crowd?!?    :P

She does seem to change crowds a lot, you could be right.

Lilith