• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

C2C Fortunately/Unfortunately game

Started by fromwomewhere outthere, February 11, 2011, 10:54:15 AM

Ok so here's how the game works: You start a regular topic, like "I woke up for work today." Then someone will reply "Fortunately, I woke up on time." Then the next person will replay "Unfortunately, I was on the moon and I work on Earth." Then the next person will replay "Fortunately, there was an escalator to Earth nearby." Then the next person will replay "Unfortunately, it was out of order", so I had to... blah blah and so on and so forth.
lets see how long this can last I will start first

Unfortunately, George Noory was on........(Come on gang, you guys are creative!!!)

b_dubb

fortunately i had my .357 Magnum and shot my radio while I ate my e-foods direct oatmeal and horse hooves breakfast

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on February 13, 2011, 09:35:57 PM
fortunately i had my .357 Magnum and shot my radio while I ate my e-foods direct oatmeal and horse hooves breakfast
unfortunately, the e-foods caused me to spontaneously spray festering diarrhea shit all over my deceased mother's persian rug and my uncle jib's dirty syringe collection.

onan

Quote from: Michael V. on February 13, 2011, 10:57:10 PM
unfortunately, the e-foods caused me to spontaneously spray festering diarrhea shit all over my deceased mother's persian rug and my uncle jib's dirty syringe collection.

Fortunately, an art connaisseur passes by and deems it "genious" and a new style of art called Jib's freestyle is presented in all upscale trendy metropolitan nightclubs.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: onan on February 13, 2011, 11:07:46 PM
Fortunately, an art connaisseur passes by and deems it "genious" and a new style of art called Jib's freestyle is presented in all upscale trendy metropolitan nightclubs.
unfortunately, on the first night the public visits these nightclubs, they come to their senses and acknowledge the fact that they're drinking their martinis only three feet away from canvases sprayed by liquid shit.  they are nonplussed.

The Alcoholic

Fortunately, they are to drunk too give a shit (pun intended.)

The Alcoholic

Quote from: The Alcoholic on March 19, 2019, 06:37:58 PM
Fortunately, they are to drunk too give a shit (pun intended.)
Unfortunately they all died.