• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Extortion 17

Started by pate, August 05, 2019, 08:30:06 PM

pate

I think right around now (+/- hrs) is the eight year anniversary of Extortion 17.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on August 05, 2019, 08:30:06 PM
I think right around now (+/- hrs) is the eight year anniversary of Extortion 17.

Nautical shore.

Care to eel lab or 8?

albrecht

They should have DOUBLE Crosses, in the Field.

pate

And today, possibly right now +/- some hours makes it nine years.

31 American, 7 Afghan and 1 dog souls were lost.

My opinion has always been that a good friend, that was like a brother to me, and under my command at our home station, took my place that day.  I put my name on the same list he did, and was much disappointed and a bit jealous that he got to take the ride while I was stuck with the job of keeping the ride in the air.

Three of "my" people did not make it back, one of whom literally was one of my people at the home station.  I had no control over the situation, but to this day, I feel like a failed leader.  One of my people did not make it home alive.  Took my place in Valhalla!  Well, enough.  I have to drink for four people today!

Salut!

-p

Corona Kitty

Quote from: pate on August 06, 2020, 07:14:12 PM
And today, possibly right now +/- some hours makes it nine years.

31 American, 7 Afghan and 1 dog souls were lost.

My opinion has always been that a good friend, that was like a brother to me, and under my command at our home station, took my place that day.  I put my name on the same list he did, and was much disappointed and a bit jealous that he got to take the ride while I was stuck with the job of keeping the ride in the air.

Three of "my" people did not make it back, one of whom literally was one of my people at the home station.  I had no control over the situation, but to this day, I feel like a failed leader.  One of my people did not make it home alive.  Took my place in Valhalla!  Well, enough.  I have to drink for four people today!

Salut!

-p

Confirmation that God does not exist, it should have been you.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on August 06, 2020, 07:14:12 PM
to this day, I feel like a failed leader.

I brought (REDACTED). Do you have snacks? (CLASSIFIED) eats a lot.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 05, 2019, 08:43:20 PM
Care to eel lab or 8?

Are you telling me that you didn't instantly know what "Extortion 17" means? What are you a doctor of, anyway--interpretive dance?

8th Anniversary: Tourmaline, Tanzanite, or Bronze

Copy that. Kraken will dispatch. Yes, it's a lich. You even have to ask? You know who I am.

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 06, 2020, 07:16:39 PM
it should have been you

PLOT TWIST: pate is actually my spectral familiar and has been working the backend for going on five years now. /flex

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on August 06, 2020, 07:21:44 PM
PLOT TWIST: pate is actually my spectral familiar and has been working the backend for going on five years now. /flex

He's been fucking you from behind for five years?

Queer /flex

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 06, 2020, 07:20:19 PM
Are you telling me that you didn't instantly know what "Extortion 17" means? What are you a doctor of, anyway--interpretive dance?

Your mother.

pate

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 06, 2020, 07:16:39 PM
Confirmation that God does not exist, it should have been you.

Daniel do you prefer tampons or maxi-pads?  I have often wondered what you use on your "heavy flow" days.  You know tampons work pretty well in bullet wounds, so I'd recomend you use those as they are a "multi-tool" rather than a one game only tool like yourself.

I would love to meet you "in the wild" sometime, beers will be on me, I take care of my bitches!

*kiss

-p

Corona Kitty

Quote from: pate on August 06, 2020, 07:46:20 PM
Daniel do you prefer tampons or maxi-pads?  I have often wondered what you use on your "heavy flow" days.  You know tampons work pretty well in bullet wounds, so I'd recomend you use those as they are a "multi-tool" rather than a one game only tool like yourself.

I would love to meet you "in the wild" sometime, beers will be on me, I take care of my bitches!

*kiss

-p

Don't go away mad.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 06, 2020, 07:30:38 PM
Your mother.

I need you to upgrade her Evocation, Thaumaturgy, & Celerity skill trees immediately. I consent to the usual fee.

On D-Live.

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 06, 2020, 07:23:58 PM
He's been fucking you from behind for five years?

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 06, 2020, 07:23:58 PM
Queer /flex

I don't think you know what the words PLOT TWIST or spectral or queer even mean. Which, considering your station in life, is pretty highly ironic.

pate

I think right around now (+/- hrs) is the eleven year anniversary of Extortion 17.

I still don't buy the official version of the story:  a one in a million dumb-fire RPG shot in the dead of night impacting the engine then deflecting into the rear rotors and detonating there.

There were various political reasons to deny the existence of MANPAD (Man Portable Air Defense) weaponry in the hands of the insurgents at the time.  The Benghazi, Libya thing a year later and the allegations of weapons deals that ultimately ended up in the hands of terrorists only made my eyebrow raise a bit more over the official story.

I suppose, as was infamously said back then:

I don't know, eleven years latter it still smells funny...  But what do I know?

-p

K_Dubb

Dear sir, I feel safe in pledging that our administration will get to the bottom of this, or at least the bottom of a companionable bottle of rye, whichever comes first.