• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dan -- The Other Savage

Started by haloedorchid, March 17, 2011, 10:45:30 PM

haloedorchid

His podcast is definitely more extreme than any other hosts listed thus far. He can be abrasive but his overall message is positive and he is hilarious and articulate.

The General

Can't stand Dan Savage.  He's interested in 4 topics, homosexuality, gays, sodomy, and homosexuality.

BORING

Sardondi

Quote from: haloedorchid on March 17, 2011, 10:45:30 PM...but his overall message is positive and he is hilarious and articulate.
Dan Savage? He's very articulate, but no way is that rage-filled hypocrite "positive".

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: The General on May 10, 2012, 09:33:01 AM
Can't stand Dan Savage.  He's interested in 4 topics, homosexuality, gays, sodomy, and homosexuality.

BORING
No kidding. You know,I'm starting to suspect he could possibly be a homosexual.

ChandlersDad

Dan Savage is a gay activist. I assume everyone knows that.

The General

Quote from: ChandlersDad on November 04, 2012, 10:14:47 PM
Dan Savage is a gay activist. I assume everyone knows that.
More like an evangelist for sodomy.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: The General on November 04, 2012, 10:20:48 PMan evangelist for sodomy.

That has to go on the masthead.

Sardondi

Quote from: The General on November 04, 2012, 10:20:48 PM

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 04, 2012, 10:26:38 PM
          That has to go on the masthead.

With Andrew Sullivan as his cabin boy.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: The General on November 04, 2012, 10:20:48 PM

Maybe he should move to North Korea, right?

As my Georgian great aunt used to say, "You, sir, are a piece of work." It was not a compliment. If your views were any more narrow, you would cut off all circulation to the brain.

yumyumtree

Actually his newspaper advice column, Savage Love", used to offer some decent advice, telling people not to live in fantasy worlds where relationships are concerned, etc. he does operate from a pretty cynical premise.

When he gets into politics, he's a total toxic, vicious SOB. He also despises religious people and republicans. Google the doorknob licking story.

DanTSX

Quote from: yumyumtree on September 18, 2013, 11:51:48 AM
Actually his newspaper advice column, Savage Love", used to offer some decent advice, telling people not to live in fantasy worlds where relationships are concerned, etc. he does operate from a pretty cynical premise.

When he gets into politics, he's a total toxic, vicious SOB. He also despises religious people and republicans. Google the doorknob licking story.

I couldn't agree more.

He is a very articulate, and mostly good relationship/sex columnist that takes every opportunity to make sure the boring folk in flyover country are well aware of all the fun he derives from other mens' colons.  it's an immature rebellious streak that he has not matured out of