• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Border is Secure

Started by FightTheFuture, August 11, 2014, 09:40:15 AM

ItsOver

No emergency here.  The border is just all "rainbows and unicorns." A lovely place.

https://www.uudis.eu/en/cartel-ambushes-mexican-soldiers-near-texas-border

Roswells, Art

Do you people really think Trump doesn't want illegals here? They are cheap labor and he benefits from them. He only recently started firing them from his resorts because it makes him look like a hypocrite. I can see he has felt very strongly about this issue for many years considering some of those illegals he hired have worked for him for two decades and it's not just smoke and mirrors to get himself hired and rehired.

He doesn't need to build a wall. All he has to do is enforce the hiring laws already on the books. That saying you always hear about illegals do the jobs Americans won't do is bullshit. I moved to California once (boy, was that a mistake) and couldn't get a job working in a kitchen because they would only hire illegal males.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 19, 2019, 09:45:26 AM
Do you people really think Trump doesn't want illegals here? They are cheap labor and he benefits from them. He only recently started firing them from his resorts because it makes him look like a hypocrite. I can see he has felt very strongly about this issue for many years considering some of those illegals he hired have worked for him for two decades and it's not just smoke and mirrors to get him hired and rehired.

Anyone in the hospitality industry is compelled to use the same labor pool as their competitors - next!

QuoteHe doesn't need to build a wall. All he has to do is enforce the hiring laws already on the books.

Spoken with the virtualized surety of someone who likely has never been to the southern border.

How'd ya like this all over your back 40?

As for enforcing the "hiring laws" - rotsa ruck monitoring and enforcing those given the sheer scope of this economy and the insanity of sanctuary cities and states. Put your thinking brain in and tell me how DC can bring Cali-phonya back into compliance when their own governor is a treasonous shitbag.

Next! :o

QuoteThat saying you always hear about illegals do the jobs Americans won't do is bullshit. I moved to California once (boy, was that a mistake) and couldn't get a job working in a kitchen because they would only hire illegal males.

Not doubting your experience but this is what libs always do - reduction ad anecdotalism.

The fact is that in a commercial kitchen verbal communication amongst the staff is everything. Don't believe me, watch some Gordon Ramsey.

Ahora chica, dime como esta tu español? Puedes decir que el plato está arriba?

And can you do it mas rapido like your fellow sous chefs?

Cuz if not, you know why you should have applied for a front of the house job like waiting tables or the hostess stand.

Uh huh. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 10:00:05 AM
Anyone in the hospitality industry is compelled to use the same labor pool as their competitors - next!

Spoken with the virtualized surety of someone who likely has never been to the southern border.

How'd ya like this all over your back 40?

As for enforcing the "hiring laws" - rotsa ruck monitoring and enforcing those given the sheer scope of this economy and the insanity of sanctuary cities and states. Put your thinking brain in and tell me how DC can bring Cali-phonya back into compliance when their own governor is a treasonous shitbag.

Next! :o

Not doubting your experience but this is what libs always do - reduction ad anecdotalism.

The fact is that in a commercial kitchen verbal communication amongst the staff is everything. Don't believe me, watch some Gordon Ramsey.

Ahora chica, dime como esta tu español? Puedes decir que el plato está arriba?

And can you do it mas rapido like your fellow sous chefs?

Cuz if not, you know why you should have applied for a front of the house job like waiting tables or the hostess stand.

Uh huh. 8)

So lonely with so much time on his hands to try to build consensus.

Metron2267

https://nypost.com/2018/01/13/we-already-have-a-border-wall-and-it-works/

When charges of “racism” and “xenophobia” fail, Democrats’ fallback argument against President Trump’s proposed border wall is that it simply “won’t work,” so why waste billions building it? Tell that to the residents of El Paso, Texas.

Federal data show a far-less imposing wall than the one Trump envisions â€" a two-story corrugated metal fence first erected under the Bush administration â€" already has dramatically curtailed both illegal border crossings and crime in Texas’ sixth-largest city, which borders the high-crime Mexican city of Juarez.

In fact, the number of deportable illegal immigrants located by the US Border Patrol plummeted by more than 89 percent over the five-year period during which the controversial new fence was built, according to Homeland Security data I reviewed. When the project first started in 2006, illegal crossings totaled 122,261, but by 2010, when the 131-mile fence was completed from one end of El Paso out into the New Mexico desert, immigrant crossings shrank to just 12,251.

They hit a low of 9,678 in 2012, before slowly ticking back up to a total of 25,193 last year. But they’re still well below pre-fence levels, and the Border Patrol credits the fortified barrier dividing El Paso from Mexico for the reduction in illegal flows.

albrecht

Trump should just hold a press conference and sit back and play the videos that are popular on Mexican social media. They are recorded by the cartels, sicarios, autodefensas, citizen journalists, etc.  Usually as a way to threaten each other, sometimes to document the cruelty and situation in Mexico, sometimes popular because there are a lot of sick freaks on the internet who just like to watch.

This kind of stuff happens DAILY in Mexico. And the Democrats, and some Republicans, want it here? As I note I don't watch the videos and would suggest Trump just show them to Congress in a closed session. Bring barf bags for them also. 

Maybe show redacted/blurred images though in a national press conference and some television ads with a warning prior: "This is what happens in Mexico and Central America On A Daily Basis.- Warning Not For the Faint of Heart Or For Those Disturbed By Violent, Sick Images- This is what the Democrats to happen in our country. Build The Wall. Enforce The Laws."--- Roll film....
A latest example. I don't suggest clicking on the embedded link. I I don't know, frankly, if it is even legal to click on the embedded link? Certainly would violate BG's rules, and thankfully so. I guess Social Media in Mexico has no problem with snuff and torture films? Great culture they got. At least ours try, or claim to try, to block this kind of stuff.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2019/02/cuernavaca-car-thief-dismembered.html#more 

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2019/02/veracruz-kidnapped-and-decapitated.html 
Check it daily to see what is coming here (already has in some places.) Democrats, and some Republicans, WANT this??
www.borderlandbeat.com 
I have no financial or other ties to the site but the people who post and document are VERY brave because reporters and bloggers are ROUTINELY tortured and killed in Mexico.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 10:00:05 AM

I could argue all your points in your post but just this is enough to tell me not to bother. I mean, that's not even a counter-point.

I should have known back when you said you liked  Tasha Yar. That's like a huge neon sign telling me "I'm not sincere in anything I post"

Also my statement about the border wall is less than liberal. It just shows your bias when you focus on keywords and form an opinion before actually thinking about what was written.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 19, 2019, 02:14:49 PM
Trump should just hold a press conference and sit back and play the videos that are popular on Mexican social media. They are recorded by the cartels, sicarios, autodefensas, citizen journalists, etc.  Usually as a way to threaten each other, sometimes to document the cruelty and situation in Mexico, sometimes popular because there are a lot of sick freaks on the internet who just like to watch.

This kind of stuff happens DAILY in Mexico. And the Democrats, and some Republicans, want it here? As I note I don't watch the videos and would suggest Trump just show them to Congress in a closed session. Bring barf bags for them also. 

Maybe show redacted/blurred images though in a national press conference and some television ads with a warning prior: "This is what happens in Mexico and Central America On A Daily Basis.- Warning Not For the Faint of Heart Or For Those Disturbed By Violent, Sick Images- This is what the Democrats to happen in our country. Build The Wall. Enforce The Laws."--- Roll film....
A latest example. I don't suggest clicking on the embedded link. I I don't know, frankly, if it is even legal to click on the embedded link? Certainly would violate BG's rules, and thankfully so. I guess Social Media in Mexico has no problem with snuff and torture films? Great culture they got. At least ours try, or claim to try, to block this kind of stuff.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2019/02/cuernavaca-car-thief-dismembered.html#more 

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2019/02/veracruz-kidnapped-and-decapitated.html 
Check it daily to see what is coming here (already has in some places.) Democrats, and some Republicans, WANT this??
www.borderlandbeat.com 
I have no financial or other ties to the site but the people who post and document are VERY brave because reporters and bloggers are ROUTINELY tortured and killed in Mexico.
Lovely!  I can't wait until the DemonRats completely turn the U.S. into the same kind shithole utopia. 

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 19, 2019, 02:42:27 PM
I could argue all your points in your post but just this is enough to tell me not to bother. I mean, that's not even a counter-point.

Oh?

So you think you can jump the labor pool and remain a profitable restaurateur?

QuoteI should have known back when you said you liked  Tasha Yar. That's like a huge neon sign telling me "I'm not sincere in anything I post"

Yowza! Now that's a clear correlative killshot...lol... :o

QuoteAlso my statement about the border wall is less than liberal.

And yet overwhelmingly it IS liberals who find said wall to be "immoral", so...

QuoteIt just shows your bias when you focus on keywords and form an opinion before actually thinking about what was written.

Given you decided to respond to none of my factual observations I must take this with a grain of:

Now then, how much time have you spent on the border and in which states?

;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 02:59:46 PM
Oh?

So you think you can jump the labor pool and remain a profitable restaurateur?

I'm just a lowly kitchen worker, can you please explain what the fuck you are saying here?

If you're saying that I couldn't get a job because of my skills maybe you have forgotten or didn't know that by hiring illegals you don't have to pay them minimum wage or give them any benefits...also you can treat them anyway you like because who are they going to complain to?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 19, 2019, 02:59:45 PM
Lovely!  I can't wait until the DemonRats completely turn the U.S. into the same kind shithole utopia.
Well they are the same Party who thinks we should import ISIS, Al Queda, Somalians, and other Muslims into the country so why it is surprising that they support an open border and importing the violence and mayhem from South of the Border? After all some of the violence, murder, and torture there is worse than in many Muslim lands, including ISIS held territory.

albrecht

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 19, 2019, 03:17:28 PM
I'm just a lowly kitchen worker, can you please explain what the fuck you are saying here?

If you're saying that I couldn't get a job because of my skills maybe you have forgotten or didn't know that by hiring illegals you don't have to pay them minimum wage or give them any benefits....also you can treat them anyway you like because who are they going to complain to?
As I mentioned before the solution is actually very easy.  Instead of focusing on, or at least totally on, the supply we should focus on the DEMAND. If we punished, seriously both criminally and civilly, businesses, farmers, ranchers, schools, churches, hospitals, or people that hire, help, educate, treat, or transport illegals it would solve the problem. Cut off the demand and they won't come. 

Then expand, if needed, legal immigration and temporary worker VISAs with background checks, tracking once here, etc. And have certain rules, like: you can work but not bring family, you can work for X amount of time, you can study for X amount of time or for Y degree(s) only, etc.  And if they seek permanent status or citizenship a rigorous background check, a quota system, prove wealth or education or need, and stop chain-migration and anchor babies.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: albrecht on February 19, 2019, 03:23:53 PM
As I mentioned before the solution is actually very easy.  Instead of focusing on, or at least totally on, the supply we should focus on the DEMAND. If we punished, seriously both criminally and civilly, businesses, farmers, ranchers, schools, churches, hospitals, or people that hire, help, educate, treat, or transport illegals it would solve the problem. Cut off the demand and they won't come. 

Then expand, if needed, legal immigration and temporary worker VISAs with background checks, tracking once here, etc. And have certain rules, like: you can work but not bring family, you can work for X amount of time, you can study for X amount of time or for Y degree(s) only, etc.  And if they seek permanent status or citizenship a rigorous background check, a quota system, prove wealth or education or need, and stop chain-migration and anchor babies.

Yeah, it's so fucking obvious that obviously that is not what the government wants. This wall is just a symbol for the simple minded folk.

These wall people...you can convince them that water isn't wet.

albrecht

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 19, 2019, 03:38:32 PM
Yeah, it's so fucking obvious that obviously that is not what the government wants. This wall is just a symbol for the simple minded folk.

These wall people...you can convince them that water isn't wet.
We would still need some walls (in some places like urban areas,) fences, horse/atv/jeep patrols (rural areas,) and surveillance (drone, sat, and/or blimp) to protect against cartels, smugglers, simple criminals, and terrorists because they aren't coming for low-wage jobs or just for welfare.

But cutting back on the DEMAND will stop the invading hoards of illegals- and VISA overstayers- and also find, and remove, the ones already here because nobody would want to risk hiring/helping them.  And, if needed, workers can come over via a legal process where they are identified, background checked and monitored and leave after their permit expires.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: albrecht on February 19, 2019, 04:30:22 PM
We would still need some walls (in some places like urban areas,) fences, horse/atv/jeep patrols (rural areas,) and surveillance (drone, sat, and/or blimp) to protect against cartels, smugglers, simple criminals, and terrorists because they aren't coming for low-wage jobs or just for welfare.

But cutting back on the DEMAND will stop the invading hoards of illegals- and VISA overstayers- and also find, and remove, the ones already here because nobody would want to risk hiring/helping them.  And, if needed, workers can come over via a legal process where they are identified, background checked and monitored and leave after their permit expires.

Yeah, and you wouldn't have to do anything. Just enforce the laws that are already on the books.

Why don't they?

albrecht

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 19, 2019, 04:33:54 PM
Yeah, and you wouldn't have to do anything. Just enforce the laws that are already on the books.

Why don't they?
The laws "on the books" against hiring/helping illegals are bad and weak, mostly. Not harsh enough penalties, most are civil only, not criminal, for businesses, hospitals, schools, churches, farmers, or ranchers who hire, help, or transport them.

In fact BY LAW hospitals HAVE to treat illegals and our schools HAVE to educate their brood- and even FEED their brood, here now 3 squares a day even! And Churches are allowed to feed, offer sanctuary, and transport them.

In addition to the civil and criminal penalties against various businesses that hire them. Any charity, church, school, or hospital who helps them, aside from ACUTE emergency medical attention, should lose all tax-break status (Federal, State, and local) or Federal/State funding, grants, or contracts.  Any attorney that represents an illegal in another criminal case- aside from a legal hearing for those seeking asylum or doing the legal immigration process- or represents an illegal in a civil case should be disbarred and fined.
There should be a whistle-blower windfall, maybe via a tax break or refund for those who don't net pay taxes, for those who report an illegal or reports any business/charity that harbors or hires one.

And for legal immigrants, "refugees," and legal VISA over-stayers the laws "on the books" are very bad also: all forms and hearings should be only done in English, we have more no regional quota systems, "chain migration" is legal, we abide by UN and international treaties about taking in "refugees," we don't track "refugees" or VISA holders. And punishment for over-staying VISAs or being illegal is, usually, just deportation- we should seize all their assets and property and charge their country-of-origin for the costs of repatriation if they don't have funds or property. If that country doesn't pay we take that amount from the foreign aid we give them or from their bank accounts at the Federal Reserve Bank or other banking institutions or freeze those funds until they pay up.

albrecht

Apparently illegals also like "post-birth abortions," of a sort: 
https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/crime/unborn-child-dies-after-crash-caused-by-illegal-immigrant-deputies-say/67-5564a582-d9cb-4310-8426-c23e883cbc8e 
https://www.theledger.com/news/20190222/pcso-illegal-immigrant-sought-in-fatal-hit-and-run 

The usual stuff illegals enjoy: murder, forced prostitution or 'dancing,' organized crime, illegal guns, recrossing borders, sex trafficking, killing cops, smuggling, rape, child abuse... 
https://www.eveningsun.com/story/news/2019/02/15/adams-county-pa-undocumented-immigrant-charged-child-rape-denied-bail-placed-ice-detainer/2872894002/

https://www.shreveporttimes.com/story/news/crime/2019/02/21/illegal-alien-benton-pleads-guilty-re-entering-u-s/2937800002/ 
https://www.lmtonline.com/local/crime/article/Sheriff-Alleged-Mexican-Mafia-arrested-after-13633962.php 

https://fox43.com/2019/02/15/mexican-citizen-accused-of-raping-child-in-adams-county/ 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-who-shot-at-california-cop-previously-deported-arrested-but-cops-wouldnt-honor-ice-detainer-feds-say 

https://www.saipantribune.com/index.php/harboring-illegal-aliens-gets-woman-a-year-in-prison/ 

https://www.lifezette.com/2019/02/illegal-alien-confesses-to-murder-of-new-york-woman-we-are-devastated/ 

https://wnyt.com/news/daniel-salas-miranda--illegal-immigrant-pleads-guilty-in-connection-with-accidental-motel-shooting-death/5242116/ 

https://www.click2houston.com/news/katy-man-hid-6-illegal-immigrants-in-furniture 

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/15/massive-drug-cartel-investigation-charlotte-has-ties-myrtle-beach/ 

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/crime/fl-ne-sex-trafficker-sentence-20190221-story.html 

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-napa-sheriff-shooting-20190221-story.html 

ItsOver

A diverse culture is so wonderful.

More, please.

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on February 22, 2019, 11:07:18 AM
Apparently illegals also like "post-birth abortions," of a sort: 
https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/crime/unborn-child-dies-after-crash-caused-by-illegal-immigrant-deputies-say/67-5564a582-d9cb-4310-8426-c23e883cbc8e 
https://www.theledger.com/news/20190222/pcso-illegal-immigrant-sought-in-fatal-hit-and-run 

The usual stuff illegals enjoy: murder, forced prostitution or 'dancing,' organized crime, illegal guns, recrossing borders, sex trafficking, killing cops, smuggling, rape, child abuse... 
https://www.eveningsun.com/story/news/2019/02/15/adams-county-pa-undocumented-immigrant-charged-child-rape-denied-bail-placed-ice-detainer/2872894002/

https://www.shreveporttimes.com/story/news/crime/2019/02/21/illegal-alien-benton-pleads-guilty-re-entering-u-s/2937800002/ 
https://www.lmtonline.com/local/crime/article/Sheriff-Alleged-Mexican-Mafia-arrested-after-13633962.php 

https://fox43.com/2019/02/15/mexican-citizen-accused-of-raping-child-in-adams-county/ 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-who-shot-at-california-cop-previously-deported-arrested-but-cops-wouldnt-honor-ice-detainer-feds-say 

https://www.saipantribune.com/index.php/harboring-illegal-aliens-gets-woman-a-year-in-prison/ 

https://www.lifezette.com/2019/02/illegal-alien-confesses-to-murder-of-new-york-woman-we-are-devastated/ 

https://wnyt.com/news/daniel-salas-miranda--illegal-immigrant-pleads-guilty-in-connection-with-accidental-motel-shooting-death/5242116/ 

https://www.click2houston.com/news/katy-man-hid-6-illegal-immigrants-in-furniture 

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/15/massive-drug-cartel-investigation-charlotte-has-ties-myrtle-beach/ 

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/crime/fl-ne-sex-trafficker-sentence-20190221-story.html 

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-napa-sheriff-shooting-20190221-story.html
https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/Feds-Citizen-of-Guatemala-pleads-guilty-never-13637899.php 

https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Grimes-County-Sheriff-shares-concerns-about-illegal-immigration-impact-to-law-enforcement-506223651.html 

https://www.themonitor.com/2019/02/22/third-suspect-charged-massive-undocumented-immigrant-bust-near-raymondville/ 

Ramos, Cuomo wants to change State laws so that illegals facing crimes won't risk being detained/deported by ICE because sentence will be reduced by one day 
https://www.law.com/newyorklawjournal/2019/02/22/ny-proposal-would-reduce-misdemeanor-sentence-by-1-day-to-prevent-deportation/?slreturn=20190122190337
Yes, Democrats want society to ACCEPT crimes, albeit misdemeanors in this case, so that illegals won't risk being caught by ICE, so they can return to commit more, maybe more serious, crimes!

ItsOver

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 19, 2019, 04:33:54 PM

Why don't they?
Let's ask this guy.  I'll bet he knows.