• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Up All Night on February 08, 2018, 05:30:51 PM
President Trump answers to his Lord and Savoir, Jesus Christ. That should be good enough for an American.

You lot are so bloody weird.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on February 08, 2018, 01:57:47 PM
Do tell. Who did he sell out to?

Wasn't that Nazi Youth thing supposed to be like a domestic Peace Corps? Helping in Appalachia, inner cities, with building trails in National Parks etc.? Maybe to help defray costs of student loans? Sounds dangerous

Well, the list is long but let’s start out with Iran. 

Quote from: Up All Night on February 08, 2018, 05:35:06 PM
Now that, sounds like something Harvey Weinstein would do...

I'm sure they are pals.  My guess is Harvey probably went to that same island that Bill went to feed on nubile young flesh.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 08, 2018, 05:33:55 PM
... every new pronouncement of yours exceeds the last in its asininity.

using stereotype statements about those from Yorkshire will not be allowed...  unless others agree with said statement.

no wait.... i meant to say... stop being such a mardy bum. reported.

;)

Quote from: Up All Night on February 08, 2018, 05:30:51 PM
President Trump answers to his Lord and Savoir, Jesus Christ. That should be good enough for an American.

I'd really like to believe that but I don't think I ever heard him talk about God and Jesus before he ran for President.  Let's face it, he was a pretty ruthless businessman before and not a paragon of virtue but I hope he has changed.  For his sake anyway.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on February 08, 2018, 06:37:01 PM
using stereotype statements about those from Yorkshire will not be allowed...  unless others agree with said statement.

no wait.... i meant to say... stop being such a mardy bum. reported.

;)

Mardy bum you say--why you...   Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...

https://youtu.be/FD6C1PT9uvI

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2018, 03:16:12 PM
Interesting. Far more interesting celebrity news that learning that Marlon Brando and Richard Pryor had a "relationship."  :o

Make it stop now! :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 08, 2018, 04:05:42 PM
Brando was just weird.  I watched The Missouri Breaks the other day, a western co-starring Jack Nicholson, and Brando is feeding a carrot to his horse by wrapping his mouth around one end of the carrot while the horse is eating the other end.  His mouth and the horse's mouth meet and then Brando pulls away.  It had this yucky bestiality feeling about it. I guess the filmmakers thought it was cute but I think Brando had other ideas.  Brando was just Brando.  He'd screw anything with two legs.  It is no wonder his kids were fucked up.

Yeah but the way he trolled the Academy Awards with that Native American woman long before it was fashionable to do so was a thing of beauty. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 08, 2018, 05:47:40 PM
You lot are so bloody weird.

We like it weird. It's more interesting. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 07:30:40 PM
Yeah but the way he trolled the Academy Awards with that Native American woman long before it was fashionable to do so was a thing of beauty. ;D

Yeah,  gotta love that.  I liked Marlon Brando just as I liked Freddie Mercury.  Fucking guys is not my bag but to each his own.  He loved many a woman too.  He was just a freak.

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2018, 03:16:12 PM
Interesting. Far more interesting celebrity news that learning that Marlon Brando and Richard Pryor had a "relationship."  :o

And we thought Gene Wilder was “out there”.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 08, 2018, 07:36:04 PM
Yeah,  gotta love that.  I liked Marlon Brando just as I liked Freddie Mercury.  Fucking guys is not my bag but to each his own.  He loved many a woman too.  He was just a freak.
I want more details on the invisible coitus-interruptus sprite that interfered with the drunk Richard Harris getting some Pennsylvania beaver.

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2018, 08:08:13 PM
I want more details on the invisible coitus-interruptus sprite that interfered with the drunk Richard Harris getting some Pennsylvania beaver.

LOL.  I'll see if I can find the book in quick order. Within lets say 24 hours. The book was called Hellraisers about Richard Burton, Richard Harris and Oliver Reed.  Not sure why Peter O'Toole didn't make the cut.  LOL.

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

Little known fact.  Richard Harris taught theater arts at the University of Scranton in Pennsylvania in the mid-80's. Wish I knew at the time.  LOL. God, to have been in his class would have been a trip. I would have traveled over there just to sit in his class. He received an honorary Doctorate from the university in 1987. 

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 08, 2018, 08:18:34 PM
Little known fact.  Richard Harris taught theater arts at the University of Scranton in Pennsylvania in the mid-80's. Wish I knew at the time.  LOL. God, to have been in his class would have been a trip. He received an honorary Doctorate from the university in 1987.
I could see him being like the Donald Sutherland professor in Animal House but with booze and hitting on the co-eds. Man, that group you previously mentioned had some fun times and could drink, some of the stories are epic. I rewatched "This Sporting Life" the other day, great movie and performance but not a fun movie.

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2018, 08:31:18 PM
I could see him being like the Donald Sutherland professor in Animal House but with booze and hitting on the co-eds. Man, that group you previously mentioned had some fun times and could drink, some of the stories are epic. I rewatched "This Sporting Life" the other day, great movie and performance but not a fun movie.

Unfortunately, he had quit alcohol by that time.  Well good for him but he may have been a drag at parties.  He was still probably taking a co-ed to bed now and then though. ;D

It just boggles the mind though. Why, the University of Scranton?  Perhaps advice from doctors had something to do wth it.  Probably not the biggest party town.

I need to watch the Sporting Life.  For some reason, it is one of the key films from him that I have not watched yet.

Mrs Pud (Lady Pud?) must have gone straight home from work today

Jackstar

So I go to YouTube and I get an ad and the ad is like 4 minutes and 38 seconds long and I watched the entire thing with absolute riveted rapt attention because it's this bald guy with a green shade on his head going on about all the different places Amazon is not going to move to and at the end of the video, he looks at the camera, and screams, "COME TO THE LIGHT, BEZOS, COME TO THE LIGHT!"

https://youtu.be/8_fzhN3adYg

This is not that video.

Up All Night

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 08, 2018, 06:39:23 PM
I'd really like to believe that but I don't think I ever heard him talk about God and Jesus before he ran for President.  Let's face it, he was a pretty ruthless businessman before and not a paragon of virtue but I hope he has changed.  For his sake anyway.

President trump is born again Christian. He's not a tel-evangelist. He's a businessman that has been called to help make America Great Again...

https://youtu.be/VmESIPLR14o

https://youtu.be/tA4xkCIhrAw

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 08, 2018, 06:39:23 PM

Lots of people weren't exactly the paragon of virtue before they decided to do something great.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustine_of_Hippo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 09:04:53 PM
Lots of people weren't exactly the paragon of virtue before they decided to do something great.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustine_of_Hippo

I know, I know.  I'm really hoping he is sincere.  I want it more than anything but a man who expresses such sentiments should try not acting like an ass on Twitter.  I know you don't agree and I'm probably going to get some jabs but damn it, it is how I feel.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 08, 2018, 08:48:27 PM
Mrs Pud (Lady Pud?) must have gone straight home from work today

Maybe it’s “date night” at Color-me-mine.

Kidnostad3

FOX reports that claims of ex wives of Rob Porter are questionable because they are both punchy. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/white-house-rob-porter-investigation-is-ongoing.html

Okay, admit it.  I had some of you humourless liberal cranks going there for a minute didn’t I.