• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Florida university bridge collapses

Started by pyewacket, March 15, 2018, 01:21:54 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 18, 2018, 04:33:35 PM
When we invade your island of pedophiles my friends and I will use that box of Kleenex to wipe the tears of joy from our faces. ;)

Better not use that Kleenex in the bath-house where you and your 'friends' like to hang out, the steam might not do it much good.

You useless wankers couldn't even handle North Vietnam without fucking the dog. I don't think our battle-hardened island race has much to fear from you pansified show-ponies.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 18, 2018, 04:40:04 PM
Better not use that Kleenex in the bath-house where you and your 'friends' like to hang out, the steam might not do it much good.

You useless wankers couldn't even handle North Vietnam without fucking the dog. I don't think our battle-hardened island race has much to fear from you pansified show-ponies.

Hey!  That was a tie!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 18, 2018, 04:19:46 PM
No, it's just 21st. He's a "conservative" who gets blue when he doesn't have communists to yuck it up with. ;)

So says the Obama/Clinton/Gore voter.  LOL.

Try harder!   :D ;)

Dr. MD MD

We'll only be entering the bath houses to round up you pedophiles. We only lost Vietnam because we were attempting to defend a rotten empire like yours. NEVER AGAIN! FLUSH! :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 18, 2018, 04:46:31 PM
So says the Obama/Clinton/Gore voter.  LOL.

Try harder!   :D ;)

I don't even understand how this is an insult? Before Trump they were all corrupt deep staters, even the stupidest fucking president EVER, George W Bush, who YOU voted for TWICE (you'd think you would've learned after that first term), you stupid faggot! ::)

Time to suck it up, sunshine. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 18, 2018, 05:45:04 PM
I don't even understand how this is an insult? Before Trump they were all corrupt deep staters, even the stupidest fucking president EVER, George W Bush, who YOU voted for TWICE (you'd think you would've learned after that first term), you stupid faggot! ::)

Time to suck it up, sunshine. ;)

Better him than the alternative. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 18, 2018, 06:24:51 PM
Better him than the alternative. ;)

Oh, yeah! That extra 4 years of needless war was awesome!  :D

How do you sleep at night?! ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 18, 2018, 06:26:39 PM
Oh, yeah! That extra 4 years of needless war was awesome!  :D

How do you sleep at night?! ???

I'm on the record for thinking the 2nd Iraq War should have never been fought but once we were in there, we had better stay for as long as necessary and finish it right like we did in Japan.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 18, 2018, 06:30:07 PM
I'm on the record for thinking the 2nd Iraq War should have never been fought but once we were in there, we had better stay for as long as necessary and finish it right like we did in Japan.

So you vote for a president that was all in on it?!  ???

Great plan! :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 18, 2018, 06:31:49 PM
So you vote for a president that was all in on it?!  ???

Great plan! :D

LOL.  I'd rather he was in there rather than Gore or Kerry.  So yes,  I do.  He was always the lesser of 2 evils.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 18, 2018, 06:35:48 PM
LOL.  I'd rather he was in there rather than Gore or Kerry.  So yes,  I do.  He was always the lesser of 2 evils.

Right, and I'm saying you need to wake up from this dream now where that was ever a fair system with your best interests in mind. If you can't see that both Democrat and Republican elites are in on this scam then you really are just an idiot routing for a sports team. ::)

Up All Night

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 18, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

Japan was easy to finish right. They did not have competing religions or sects or people groups... Just Emperor Worship.

The Fucking British created Iraq out of whole cloth after WWI, in what turned out to be a cluster-fuck of competing religious sects and people groups --- That could only be controlled and managed by a Dictator.

We left the Japanese Emperor in place. We took out the Iraq Dictator in the Iraq War Pt. II. And the country and people, all in all, are worse off for it, in spite of the blood and money that the US poured into that cauldron.

Imo, the only way to "finish" Iraq, is to divide it into 3 sectors, Kurdish, Sunni, & Shia.

But the lame-brain trust have still never figured that dynamic out yet.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 18, 2018, 06:39:30 PM
Right, and I'm saying you need to wake up from this dream now where that was ever a fair system with your best interests in mind. If you can't see that both Democrat and Republican elites are in on this scam then you really are just an idiot routing for a sports team. ::)

3rd parties are not viable as of now.  Maybe that will change but I sort of doubt it.  When a significant portion of the conservative voting populace migrates to one, I'll join them.  Til then,  the Republican Party is, yes, the lesser of two evils.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 19, 2018, 01:36:23 AM
3rd parties are not viable as of now.  Maybe that will change but I sort of doubt it.  When a significant portion of the conservative voting populace migrates to one, I'll join them.  Til then,  the Republican Party is, yes, the lesser of two evils.

It's like you've been asleep the last two years, probably your whole life. ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 18, 2018, 05:42:48 PM
We'll only be entering the bath houses to round up you pedophiles. We only lost Vietnam because we were attempting to defend a rotten empire like yours. NEVER AGAIN! FLUSH! :D

Indeed, and when you get caught with your dick up another guy's arse you can explain it was just an old-fashioned way of taking his temperature.

Congrats, by the way, on now having made more posts on BG than anyone else. You're a lesson to us all, never lose sight of your dreams. All it takes is determination, abundant free time, and mental illness.

Juan

Congratulations. Here we’ve seen multiple posts without memes or videos.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 19, 2018, 03:30:19 AM
Indeed, and when you get caught with your dick up another guy's arse you can explain it was just an old-fashioned way of taking his temperature.

Congrats, by the way, on now having made more posts on BG than anyone else. You're a lesson to us all, never lose sight of your dreams. All it takes is determination, abundant free time, and mental illness.

Jealous faggot.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on March 19, 2018, 04:06:05 AM
Congratulations. Here we’ve seen multiple posts without memes or videos.

Fuck yourself with a rusty chainsaw!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kenApSR0-UE

WhiteCrow

LMAO..

The world would be a better place if we (USA) confined our foreign milltary endeavours to 'only' doing the bidding  for the United Kingdom.

I'm in!
Long live the King Queen!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 19, 2018, 08:38:23 AM
LMAO..

The world would be a better place if we (USA) confined our foreign milltary endeavours to 'only' doing the bidding  for the United Kingdom.

I'm in!
Long live the King Queen!

Anti-American faggot! You should move to Cuckstania (AKA Canada) ::) ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 18, 2018, 04:18:04 PM
Honestly, you lot. You piss and moan when he posts, and now when he's not around you get all misty-eyed. He's the grit in the oyster.

Grit has value, like you Fabio, Pudofile was a worthless stain. 2 skid marks on the underwear of belgab.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 19, 2018, 08:43:49 AM
Grit has value, like you Fabio, Pudofile was a worthless stain. 2 skid marks on the underwear of belgab.

Then shut the fuck up about him and move on with your life.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 19, 2018, 08:59:50 AM
Then shut the fuck up about him and move on with your life.

Can't move on. Pathetic loser has no life.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Laurakinch on March 19, 2018, 09:35:39 AM
Can't move on. Pathetic loser has no life.

Is that the title of your autobiography? :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 19, 2018, 08:43:49 AM

It's hard to tell whether I'm being complimented or insulted here, since your chimp-like grasp of punctuation renders the meaning ambiguous. However, bearing in mind your previous history as a know-nothing pile of wank, I'll assume it's a weary jab. In which case fuck you, and may your negligible testicles be eaten by raccoons.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 19, 2018, 10:34:37 AM
It's hard to tell whether I'm being complimented or insulted here, since your chimp-like grasp of punctuation renders the meaning ambiguous. However, bearing in mind your previous history as a know-nothing pile of wank, I'll assume it's a weary jab. In which case fuck you, and may your negligible testicles be eaten by raccoons.

Raccoons, children...anything goes with you Brits! :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 19, 2018, 10:37:45 AM
Raccoons, children...anything goes with you Brits! :D
SV's trying to lure The Pud back.  ;D  Here kitty, kitty...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 19, 2018, 08:40:28 AM
Anti-American faggot! You should move to Cuckstania (AKA Canada) ::) ;D

Damn straight...I'm in .. once again our "New" world leader "Justin the Magnificent" takes his marching orders from the Queen!

https://youtu.be/ItsGW1Nlm3c

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 19, 2018, 12:21:44 PM
Damn straight...I'm in .. once again our "New" world leader "Justin the Magnificent" takes his marching orders from the Queen!

Bend over, Wilhemina! :D

albrecht

https://wsvn.com/news/local/companies-that-designed-constructed-fiu-pedestrian-bridge-involved-in-previous-accidents/

"FIGG was fined in 2012 after a 90-ton section of a bridge it was building in Virginia crashed onto railroad tracks below, causing several minor injuries to workers. The citation, from the Virginia Department of Labor and Industry, said FIGG did not do the proper inspections of the girder that failed and had not obtained written consent from its manufacturer before modifying it, according to a story in The Virginian-Pilot.
Court documents show that MCM was accused of substandard work in a lawsuit filed earlier this month. The suit said a worker at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, where the company is working on an expansion, fell and injured himself when a makeshift bridge MCM built collapsed under the worker’s weight."

Like with terrorism, crazy shooters, we have a "ball being dropped" and something "that was on the radar but not acted upon..."
https://wsvn.com/news/local/state-voicemail-about-cracking-in-bridge-wasnt-picked-up/
""MIAMI (AP) â€" An engineer left a voicemail two days before a catastrophic bridge failure in Miami to say some cracking had been found at one end of the concrete span, but the voicemail wasn’t picked up until after the collapse, Florida Department of Transportation officials said Friday."