• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Gay

Quote from: ufogadfly on May 24, 2013, 11:30:01 PM
It's even better than that: on the rare occasions when he cuts out early and they replay part of an old show in the last hour, they apparently can't even find an hour somewhere in which he doesn't suck.

When he does that, he usually plays the clip of him punching Dr Morgus.  At least 4 Times a year.

stevesh

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 24, 2013, 04:38:03 PM
It's the Zombie Apocalypse all the government agencies have been preparing for with their F.E.M.A. camps and excessive purchases of ammunition, except instead of zombies it will be throngs of Coast to Coast fans from all 573 hamster powered cells, dressed in white kimonos, eyes glazed over, and ear buds playing the subliminal commands of general George Noory with lieutenants John B. Wells and Alex Jones.

With radiation detectors at port arms.

Sardondi

Quote from: Morgus on May 24, 2013, 12:53:10 PM...Funny how the network has never played a "Best of Noory" show in all the past 10 years Noory has been main host, they always get a fill-in host and fill the weekends with other live hosts now...
Because they'd have to call it, "Least Sucky of George Noory".

Morgus

Morgus

Quote from: ufogadfly on May 24, 2013, 11:30:01 PM
It's even better than that: on the rare occasions when he cuts out early and they replay part of an old show in the last hour, they apparently can't even find an hour somewhere in which he doesn't suck.
Noory and his staff often picks a replay with an hour from a past show with open lines for the last hour on Fridays where he sneaks out early. Makes it harder to tell (the dumber listeners are fooled) that its a replay since he does the same open lines with callers that sound pretty much the same every time...  8)

sleeplessinca

hey...those were replays? how can you tell?

same show different night

every night

popple

When he says "LIVE STAGE SHOW" I can't help but think of him up on a pole humpin in rhythm to the c2c theme.

popple

Quote from: ItsOver on May 24, 2013, 03:32:01 PM

I thought you were joking but, sure enough, there IS a C2C "Classic" Kimono.  :o

I wonder if Tommy wears one as he performs his nightly geisha ritual with Jorch?

Why not just iron on your own c2c logo if you want to wear a bland $5 robe?

Quote from: popple on May 25, 2013, 04:12:51 PM
When he says "LIVE STAGE SHOW" I can't help but think of him up on a pole humpin in rhythm to the c2c theme.

Hahahahahaha...  Well, that picture is going to stay with me for a while.  :D

Quote from: popple on May 25, 2013, 04:12:51 PM

He still hasn't learned to pronounce theater.  Thur-dur is easier to say though.

And Alex Jones is still banned in Canada and checking in on Skype.

ufogadfly

Quote from: Morgus on May 25, 2013, 12:26:43 PM
PLATINUM  TICKETS  SOLD  OUT! !!
GOLD  &  SILVER  TICKETS  AVAILABLE!

Some strange version of the Willie Wonka candy bar contest?

Sleepwalker

Quote from: Morgus on May 25, 2013, 12:26:43 PM
PLATINUM  TICKETS  SOLD  OUT! !!
GOLD  &  SILVER  TICKETS  AVAILABLE!

Must be a convention of masochists?

Morgus

Quote from: bateman on May 25, 2013, 11:39:15 AM
oh dear god...
http://www.georgenoorylive.com/

Ticket prices for the event:

● PLATINUM TICKETS - $100
(only 64 tickets available)
Includes access to a private meet & greet with George Noory, Richard Dolan, and David Hatcher Childress on Friday, June 28th from 7 - 8pm @ PRIVATE LOCATION

● GOLD TICKETS - $60
● SILVER TICKETS - $45

ziznak

"George Noory, host of the nationally syndicated program, Coast to Coast AM, says if he weren’t a national radio talk show host he’d be in politics."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
unfortunately he's not a very good liar.  Don't think he could hack it in politics....

some koynd of skoy

DAvid "some koind of skoy!" will be there
and Alex batshit Jones get this!!! via Skoype!

edit: i can't get enough... sorry this is in the noory thread but... whoa funnny shit

David Hatcher Childress Likes Big Balls

Quote from: ziznak on May 26, 2013, 12:25:31 AM
"George Noory, host of the nationally syndicated program, Coast to Coast AM, says if he weren’t a national radio talk show host he’d be in politics."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
unfortunately he's not a very good liar.  Don't think he could hack it in politics....

Part of me says 'what an idiot'.  Another part says 'well, look at the absolute misfits we have in politics now'...

Let's get the giant stone balls guy to host Coast

Juan

Let's look at the good side.  That will be yet another Friday without sNoory.

I believe his first show in Vancouver was sold out as well. I watched some of the live feed video they did for it...he came out at the start of the show and taunted the crowd with a Detroit Red Wings jersey (this was a few years ago now when the Wings were one of our top rivals). He got a chorus of boos for a reaction. I actually had wanted to go to that event. That is how much George has deteriorated in my eyes since. Now I could care less. I did listen to the Peter Lance half of the show earlier this week and he was great on it. First time in several weeks that I've listened to the show. [size=78%] [/size]

ItsOver

Quote from: sleeplessinca on May 25, 2013, 12:31:05 PM
hey...those were replays? how can you tell?

same show different night

every night

"Billy, from West Hartford,... how are ewwwwwwww?"

"Hello, George.  This is Bill, from West Hartford, I'm an amateur astronomer and an atheist....."

Quote from: DarkDestroyer98 on May 26, 2013, 07:01:48 AM
I believe his first show in Vancouver was sold out as well. I watched some of the live feed video they did for it...he came out at the start of the show and taunted the crowd with a Detroit Red Wings jersey (this was a few years ago now when the Wings were one of our top rivals). He got a chorus of boos for a reaction. I actually had wanted to go to that event. That is how much George has deteriorated in my eyes since. Now I could care less. I did listen to the Peter Lance half of the show earlier this week and he was great on it. First time in several weeks that I've listened to the show. [size=78%] [/size]

If George is prepared and savvy enough to know the one thing that will get Vancouver's attention more than any other, why does he never demonstrate that same savviness on the program?

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 26, 2013, 01:09:36 PM
If George is prepared and savvy enough to know the one thing that will get Vancouver's attention more than any other, why does he never demonstrate that same savviness on the program?

But he does!  The unusual ways kids and animals died or were badly injured leading off the nightly news.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 26, 2013, 02:46:09 PM

But he does!  The unusual ways kids and animals died or were badly injured leading off the nightly news.

Lol.  You got me there.

ziznak

"the maimings!!!"
George loves the word maim.  I'm sure when he plays scrabble he hordes "M's"

ufogadfly

Has anyone else noticed a recent decrease in the number posts on this topic (GN Sucks)? It can't be because he's any better recently. We may be getting tired of it.

Roy Hinkley

Old lazy bones is playing a recording of his rendition of the soldier poem.

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on May 27, 2013, 11:18:29 PM
Old lazy bones is playing a recording of his rendition of the soldier poem.

I was going to comment on that too.

I wonder what George is doing while he plays this patriotic march.

Roy Hinkley

"And least we forget.... The Coast Guard."