• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Damon on March 24, 2017, 07:59:37 PM
Art i do hope that you come back.

PLOT TWIST: "Heather" is a voiceprint algorithm.

JesusJuice

I found him, Art. I found the stalker. I want my twenty thousand dollar reward.

good luck, if art comes back on the air I'll just shoot at him again

https://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18814478#p18815317

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18814478/#18815317

This is from Art yesterday:
I will offer $20,000.00 to anybody providing information leading to the Arrest and Conviction of the person or persons responsible for the Stalking Terror resulting in my Leaving the air from MITD.
Art Bell

https://www.facebook.com/heather.wade.566790/posts/206235843049781

https://archive.is/DtDPA

I want my twenty thousand dollars.

dan7800

One thing I don't get is why people who have so much anger for him (justified or not) continue to visit a forum called "bellgab"

starrmtn001

Quote from: dan7800 on March 25, 2017, 02:20:15 AM
One thing I don't get is why people who have so much anger for him (justified or not) continue to visit a forum called "bellgab"
I've never gotten a qualified answer to that question, so I quit asking.  All I can say is; go figure. ;D

ItsOver

Because it was rededicated to this Bell, a few months back. 

All hail Alexander.  He may be dead but he doesn't quit.

http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/art-bell/msg981346/#msg981346

WhiteCrow

Here you go .. Bellgab was founded by MV to express dissatisfaction with George Noory..
That attracted  people that enjoy complaining  about Noory.

A core group of members that enjoy complaining  has always been part of Bellgab. With the Art fiascos they simply changed their enjoyment of complaining onto him.

Haters have to hate

Lovers have to love

Love ALL

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 25, 2017, 11:01:03 AM
Here you go .. Bellgab was founded by MV to express dissatisfaction with George Noory..

A core group of members that enjoy complaining  has always been part of Bellgab. With the Art fiascos they simply changed their enjoyment of complaining onto him.

Haters have to hate

Lovers have to love

Love ALL

How many times have you been banned?

Dyna-X

Quote from: WOTR on March 24, 2017, 11:28:47 PM
If this does not make the top right, it should be entered in the TOS or put on a "landing page" for first-timers.
Depends on the kind of landing.

mikuthing01

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 25, 2017, 11:01:03 AM

Haters have to hate

Lovers have to love

Love ALL

I love Art's tits i am their #1 fan i want to motorboat them.

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 25, 2017, 12:09:58 PM
I love Art's tits i am their #1 fan i want to motorboat them.

I think Art should offer refunds to all who want them for telling them to continue their subscriptions in case he comes back to guest host a few shows.  It seems clear he had no intention of doing so.  In fact a class action lawsuit may be in order.  How many times did he say that, anyway?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 25, 2017, 12:13:50 PM
I think Art should offer refunds to all who want them for telling them to continue their subscriptions in case he comes back to guest host a few shows.  It seems clear he had no intention of doing so.  In fact a class action lawsuit may be in order.  How many times did he say that, anyway?

Nah, Art should just receive the first annual Richard C. Hoagland "Screw your Listeners" award.  The award includes a week co-hosting with Jorch, a "TURN OFF YOUR DEVICE" decal and a pointy tinfoil hat.

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 25, 2017, 12:13:50 PM
I think Art should offer refunds

Let the record show: it is at this exact point that I have become actively excited by the idea of you being wholly consumed by robotic piranhas.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 25, 2017, 11:22:27 AM
How many times have you been banned?

Lost count...

How many times have you posted the same crap about Falkie or Art? Like a broken record.
Do you actually copy and paste your old posts, to make new ones?

I would imagine Art was referring to you and others like you when he referred to Bellgab as "boring"

You're a smart fellow, let your creative juices flow!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Art Bell on March 23, 2017, 10:30:48 PM
I don't come here a lot because I want need or am seeking praise or ass kissing, that's the last damn thing I would expect from Bell Gab.

At the expense of drawing fire I will say again that Heather is miles and miles better in the last Year and that is my Professional judgment, it is also the Judgment of many people I respect. It seems to me that the people in this forum should be proud of her, she was after all one of us.

That is a bit of a update for those who need ammo.

Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 24, 2017, 02:21:24 AM
Yawn.  Your gift was as on air personality.  What does that have to do with talent evaluation?

PB ...Excuse me. I see you actually did come with up with new material to criticize Art!

"That is a bit of a update for those who need ammo"

Thanks Art  ;) nice set up.. LOL

zeebo

Quote from: Jack Stark on March 25, 2017, 01:02:44 PM
Let the record show: it is at this exact point that I have become actively excited by the idea of you being wholly consumed by robotic piranhas.

I actually lol'd at this one.  I'm going to add this to my list of disciplinary methods should I ever become dictator.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbCWYm7B_B4

My collection of curated links drives over half of the traffic to this site that the Falkie thread doesn't. HALF.

Quote from: Jack Stark on March 24, 2017, 02:35:50 PM
TWO-THIRDS.

Whateva.

TigerLily

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 25, 2017, 02:23:31 PM
Lost count...

How many times have you posted the same crap about Falkie or Art? Like a broken record.
Do you actually copy and paste your old posts, to make new ones?

I would imagine Art was referring to you and others like you when he referred to Bellgab as "boring"

You're a smart fellow, let your creative juices flow!

Let me grab an umbrella and raincoat first

WhiteCrow

Quote from: TigerLily on March 25, 2017, 03:11:13 PM
Let me grab an umbrella and raincoat first

Things could get pretty stinky.

We are gonna need to call on Akwilly for this one.  Tell him to bring his lighter.

Morgus

Art Bell just posted on his facebook page in the past hour:

JesusJuice

Quote from: Morgus on March 25, 2017, 04:16:51 PM

I want my twenty grand for finding the stalker.

Quote from: Jackstar ⚔⚔ on March 25, 2017, 01:02:44 PM

I've somehow attracted the attention of the three biggest trolls on BellGab - MikeStar, White Crow, and ''Rough and Tumble'' Bell.

I thought you were going to learn to say it with flowers, Michael.  Keep trying.

Quote from: Morgus on March 25, 2017, 04:16:51 PM

That's the thing about the internet.  It's a helluva bullshit detector. 

Keep posting, Art.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 25, 2017, 04:28:40 PM
I've somehow attracted the attention of the three biggest trolls on BellGab - MikeStar, White Crow, and ''Rough and Tumble'' Bell.

I thought you were going to learn to say it with flowers, Michael.  Keep trying.
LOL.  "Rough and Tumble" Bell.

WhiteCrow

You may call me a troll but I am just an Art fan.  You and your kind raise my ire.  You attack a legacy who brought us so much joy.  Get a job/life.. or whatever you need

ItsOver

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 25, 2017, 04:27:50 PM

I want my twenty grand for finding the stalker.
Bell owes you.  Would you take it in lap dances?

JesusJuice

Since Art is reading this thread:

4plebs is a third party archive. They are not affiliated with 4chan and aren't the ones responsible for the user's post and wouldn't have his ip anyway.

The original 4chan thread is deleted but they keep internal records of posts but only for so long.

The posts are numbered in chronological order. The post number that said he previously shot at you is No. 18815317
Use of proxies, VPN and TOR is disabled on 4chan so he should be easy to find.

Also I want my twenty thousand dollar reward.

Dyna-X

Art has a good question on what it would take to find the anonymous 4chan character.

Probably an uphill battle with half a dozen hurdles, but I am rooting for him. Might just be an out of state kid in a basement and not the original shooter/stalker.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 25, 2017, 04:46:29 PM
Since Art is reading this thread:

4plebs is a third party archive. They are not affiliated with 4chan and aren't the ones responsible for the user's post and wouldn't have his ip anyway.

The original 4chan thread is deleted but they keep internal records of posts but only for so long.

The posts are numbered in chronological order. The post number that said he previously shot at you is No. 18815317
Use of proxies, VPN and TOR is disabled on 4chan so he should be easy to find.

Also I want my twenty thousand dollar reward.

JJ .. I'll send you a WC Hoodie..If that helps..Good work! Thanks