• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sex Pig Harvey Weinstein

Started by Up All Night, October 23, 2017, 08:39:30 AM

pate

Four Thousand Chan

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Four Thousand Chan on December 16, 2017, 09:28:33 PM
The Doc loves Harvey.

I've never met the man but I suppose in today's climate I could make rape allegations and make some real money. I'll think about it.  ???

Up All Night

Uma Thurman details sexual misconduct by Harvey Weinstein

The exposé details the unsupportive and physically endangering behavior of Kill Bill director Quentin Tarantino

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/3/16968250/uma-thurman-sexual-assault-harvey-weinstein

How come Weinstein isn't in jail? If a single person builds up enough accusations, I tend to think they are guilty of a portion of the alleged rapes. Statistically, how could it be possible that more than 100 women are lying or confused about Weinstein's actions? So, a public figure who has only one accusation his or her whole life is less likely to be guilty.  It is a fact that false accusations happen. But somebody like a Weinstein - or a Clinton - both of whom have more than 10 women accusing them, are guilty as hell.

Is it simply a case of being "too big to jail?" If Weinstein goes to prison, Clinton will have to go too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robtheacidghost on February 05, 2018, 12:10:27 PM
How come Weinstein isn't in jail? If a single person builds up enough accusations, I tend to think they are guilty of a portion of the alleged rapes. Statistically, how could it be possible that more than 100 women are lying or confused about Weinstein's actions? So, a public figure who has only one accusation his or her whole life is less likely to be guilty. But somebody like a Weinstein - or a Clinton - both of whom have more than 10 women accusing them, are guilty as hell.

Is it simply a case of being "too big to jail?" If Weinstein goes to prison, Clinton will have to go too.

Cuz the Democrats secretly run everything no matter who's in charge. Don't tell anyone. ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: Robtheacidghost on February 05, 2018, 12:10:27 PM
How come Weinstein isn't in jail? If a single person builds up enough accusations, I tend to think they are guilty of a portion of the alleged rapes. Statistically, how could it be possible that more than 100 women are lying or confused about Weinstein's actions? So, a public figure who has only one accusation his or her whole life is less likely to be guilty.  It is a fact that false accusations happen. But somebody like a Weinstein - or a Clinton - both of whom have more than 10 women accusing them, are guilty as hell.

Because he’s a “producer” and not a “gymnastics instructor”?

So, even today in these supposedly "enlightened" times of social justice, there are still two sets of laws: one for the rich and one for the not so rich, the peasants and gym instructors.
Quote from: Gd5150 on February 05, 2018, 12:12:00 PM
Because he’s a “producer” and not a “gymnastics instructor”?

QuoteLONDON â€" Saudi Arabia announced the arrest on Saturday night of the prominent billionaire investor Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, plus at least 10 other princes, four ministers and tens of former ministers.

The announcement of the arrests was made over Al Arabiya, the Saudi-owned satellite network whose broadcasts are officially approved. Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is sure to send shock waves both through the kingdom and the world’s major financial centers.

He controls the investment firm Kingdom Holding and is one of the world’s richest men, owning or having owned major stakes in 21st Century Fox, Citigroup, Apple, Twitter and many other well-known companies. The prince also controls satellite television networks watched across the Arab world.
source: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/04/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-waleed-bin-talal.html
I usually don't look toward Saudi Arabia as a model of justice, but at the end of the year, the new crown prince made an anti-corruption sweep and had more than a dozen of the wealthiest Saudis arrested. All the untold billions of dollars of Weinstein and Clinton money wouldn't protect them from receiving justice in Saudi Arabia.

Asuka Langley

Weinstein accuser Jessica Mann tells court his genitalia looked ‘like a vagina’

QuoteAn ex-actress who claims Harvey Weinstein raped her told a court at his trial Friday that his genitalia were so “deformed,” she actually pitied him â€" and that he shot his penis with an erection drug moments before the alleged attack.

“The first time I saw him fully naked, I felt, I thought he was deformed and intersex,” Jessica Mann, 34, a Washington state native, told Manhattan Supreme Court jurors during Weinstein’s rape and sex assault trial.

“He has extreme scarring that I didn’t know if maybe he was a burn victim. He does not have testicles and it appears like he has a vagina,” Mann said as Weinstein bowed his head while sitting at the defense table.

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/31/weinstein-accuser-tells-court-his-genitalia-looked-like-a-vagina/?_ga=2.246116418.779557723.1577034142-1528749711.1564205625

jooish "men" confirmed for smol peepee transgenders

Dr. MD MD

Cyrus Vance Jr. just said that rape is rape even if there’s no physical evidence. I shit you not! Now all you need to be convicted of rape is an allegation. Goodbye justice system. Hello star chambers.

Hog

Weinestein self injects with Alprostadil in order to enable and maintain erections. A small gauge 28-31 gauge needle is inserted through not only the skin of the penis but down into the cavernosum of the penis.  The same medication is available as a Alprostadil Suppository, where you insert an applicator into your urethra and then massage a pellet which dissolves and is absorbed via the urethral mucous membranes/circulation.

If he is in the bathroom poking a needle into his penis and then proceeding to poke his penis into a woman, there is now a small wound that is absorbing and releasing whatever pathogens that may be present. CoronaVirus, HIV etc. Fine for a man in a committed relationship, but for a boner wielding predator certainly not ideal.

He doesn't look like he's fucking much of anything these days.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Guy, Harvey Weinstien raped me. Of course, I have no proof but legally that doesn’t matter anymore. Do you think I could at least sue him for big money in civil court? ???

Also, what is third degree rape?! ???

Juan

Harv went to the hospital last night with chest pains. He has not yet killed himself.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on February 25, 2020, 01:55:01 PM
Harv went to the hospital last night with chest pains. He has not yet killed himself.

Give it time.

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 25, 2020, 11:16:26 AM
Guy, Harvey Weinstien raped me. Of course, I have no proof but legally that doesn’t matter anymore. Do you think I could at least sue him for big money in civil court? ???

Also, what is third degree rape?! ???
Is that better or worse than second hand smoke?

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Don’t get me wrong, Harvey Weinstien probably is a rapist but if mere allegations, even if volumonous, are now the standard of guilt we’re all in trouble because people, especially women, never conspire with others to bring someone down for personal or political reasons.  ::) ::)

Now, would someone please post that RDR video of a cowboy beating the shit out of a suffragette. 

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on February 28, 2020, 08:49:48 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8046265/Prison-officials-fear-Harvey-Weinstein-try-kill-like-Jeffrey-Epstein.html
"Kill himself like Epstein?" I suppose that depends... Did he have damning information on powerful politicians?

Also, I have to wonder if the same "helping hands" are available for a repeat performance?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on March 22, 2020, 03:44:17 PM
It begins - he’s got the Wuhan

https://www.niagara-gazette.com/covid-19/at-new-york-prison-harvey-weinstein-put-in-isolation-after/article_26e38374-6c7d-11ea-9f8a-3b2c09e7817d.html

The latest Q theory is that patriots spiked the elite’s adrenochrome supply with WuFlu and that’s why so many are coming down with it. ;)

pate

Nah, they just got ahold of some diseased starving Chinese orphans;  maybe they were on the discount rack?

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on March 22, 2020, 04:33:04 PM
Nah, they just got ahold of some diseased starving Chinese orphans;  maybe they were on the discount rack?

-p

That’s how they harvest the stuff, pate. You’ve got scare the kids real good and then crack open their walnuts and feast on the goo inside.