• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

eddie dean

Quote from: eddie dean on December 20, 2013, 03:50:30 PM
I bought the number through my skype account. I'm not certain if a person who has a free skype account can call it. You might need skype credits, IDK. You can test it, at anytime, by calling 602.399.7131 using your free skype, to see if it works.
I will look into it later and post what I find.

The GabCast 2.0 call in number (602.399.7131) will not work as a skype to skype call unless you purchase skype credits. Lame!

The number was intended for cell/land line calls within the US.
We want to take calls from everyone, international calls and skype to skype calls.

I reached out to  "Jess", the customer support representative we all know and love, from the Dark Matter streaming debacle of 2013.

Initially, my hopes were high that  "Jess"  now called "Neil" has changed his ways, and will be able to help, in a freindly and professional manor.

"Jess" now calling himself "Neil"
[attachimg=1]
As you can see, "Jess" now masquerading as "Neil" is still up to his old tricks.
I hate you "Jess"! Now called "Neil"

We are looking into a temporary solution, until I can link the number to a different skype account.
Until then:
If you want to call the show using a skype to skype connection,
or
you are overseas,
or
you are a tasty Canadian,

please PM me for details.

Edit: listeners can still reach us using a cell phone or land line!

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on December 20, 2013, 08:33:25 PM

We are looking into a temporary solution, until I can link the number to a different skype account.
Until then:
If you want to call the show using a skype to skype connection,
or
you are overseas,
or
you are a tasty Canadian,
please PM me for details.

Are you Licking_Eddie_Deans_Chocolate_Salty_Balls_2013 by any chance?

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on December 20, 2013, 08:33:25 PM
Edit: listeners can still reach us using a cell phone or land line!

For free in the US.

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2013, 08:50:43 PM

Is this a trick question?

jazmunda

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2013, 08:50:43 PM

Quote from: eddie dean on December 21, 2013, 12:36:29 AM
Is this a trick question?

I can see how taking away the underscores could make this question confusing as it's almost an anatomical impossibility unless you are double jointed.

If someone reviewed all my posting from today I would be locked up in some kind of an institution.

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on December 21, 2013, 12:41:40 AM
I can see how taking away the underscores could make this question confusing as it's almost an anatomical impossibility unless you are double jointed.

If someone reviewed all my posting from today I would be locked up in some kind of an institution.

Wait, what? Did you escape?
Ohhh {lightbulb} all that talk of taking a "holiday". Now I understand! ;D

If I was double jointed, I'd never leave the house! (Old jokes dot com)

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2013, 02:32:57 PM
If you have Skype you should call in. I'm sure the audience won't mind us talking about the greatest sport the English have invented ..... Lawn bowls.

Helll, is everyone on Bellgab getting the crud ? Including me, now 6 bg'ers have the crud so far.

Its all Noory's fault for telling everyone that HE doesn't believe in getting flu shots all these years and probably enough fools took his words as a reason not to get one. I didn't get one this year, nor a pneumonia shot.

When I do I don't get the flu, when I don't I get sick.

Falkie2013

Eddie_Deans_Chocolate_Salty_Balls

Soon to be sold by Harry and David in their monthly gift pack.

Falkie2013

But that's how the new cast of Gabcast got all their positions on the new upgraded show in the first place.
They scored highest on the assylum's aptitude tests for a radio show.

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2013, 03:06:58 PM
Did he share his spotted dick?

Council Eats Its Words Over Spotted Dick Ban
3:52pm UK, Wednesday 23 September 2009
A tasty bowl of Spotted Dick

A council has been forced to reverse its decision to rename Spotted Dick after abusive complaints about its replacement, Spotted Richard.

Two weeks ago Flintshire Council in North Wales renamed the popular pudding because of childish comments from staff.

Since then the council has received a deluge of letters from members of the public who think it is political correctness gone too far.

Bosses at the council have now backed down by restoring the dessert to its full glory with its correct and traditional title.

Colin Everett, head of Flintshire Council, admitted the decision was unpopular and that he had decided to reverse the name change to allow "common tradition and common sense" to prevail.

He added: "Catering staff, irritated by the childish comments of one regular customer over the name of this famous pudding, simply changed its name from Spotted Dick to Spotted Richard to avoid repeat comments and further embarrassment.

But Mr Everett said that from now on: "Flintshire County Council will observe proper tradition and refer to all dishes by their proper name."

Recipes for the traditional pudding made from steamed suet and currants date back to the 19th century.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

aldousburbank

Quote from: bateman on December 19, 2013, 11:19:44 PM
May I suggest a GabCast Year in Review?
Art returned
CoastG turned to BellG
Gnoory shit here
Art unreturned
Eddie Coyle split
Shit sucked
ED, Jaz, and Onan started their own reality show about 3 dudes in a long distance relationship
Shit didn't suck quite as much

b_dubb

more like ...

Art returned
Flakie and noob posse start posting gibberish at bellgab.com
Coyle and Sardondi split
Art leaves
Flakie and noob posse stays for some reason and begin posting even longer, more gibberish-y posts now with fucking videos
GabCast boots then reboots
here we area

BobGrau

Quote from: b_dubb on December 21, 2013, 11:12:52 AM
more like ...

Art returned
Flakie and noob posse start posting gibberish at bellgab.com
Coyle and Sardondi split
Art leaves
Flakie and noob posse stays for some reason and begin posting even longer, more gibberish-y posts now with fucking videos
GabCast boots then reboots
here we area

Nice.

jazmunda

Just a reminder that a NEW GabCast 2.0 will be airing live tomorrow (Monday 12/23) from 8pm EST/5pm PST (12pm AEDT and 1am GMT).

The GabCast features BellGab's own eddie dean, onan, and jazmunda.

If you have any questions you want to Ask Aldous you can call in later in the show or PM eddie, onan or I and we will insist that aldousburbank answers or else.

For your chance to win a very used and abused copy of The Coming Global Superstorm PM us your nomination for BellGab quote of the week worthy of appearing on the top right hand corner of the site.

To listen and chat live go to ufoship.com.

The hosts are begging for callers to greatly increase the quality of content on this show so please call on (602) 399 7131.

aldousburbank

Will you guys still be doing dick jokes for the holiday edition(?), cuz if so, I'll make sure The Mrs and her folks are listening with me. Good times!

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 22, 2013, 08:05:31 PM
Will you guys still be doing dick jokes for the holiday edition(?), cuz if so, I'll make sure The Mrs and her folks are listening with me. Good times!

I have about 5 mins of V-Jay-Jay jokes if that is more up their alley?

area51drone

I'm ONLY going to listen to the podcast if dick pics are mentioned HEAVILY.  Otherwise count me out!  This show would be nothing without them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on December 22, 2013, 05:26:29 PM
Just a reminder that a NEW GabCast 2.0 will be airing live tomorrow (Monday 12/23) from 8pm EST/5pm PST (12pm AEDT and 1am GMT).

If you have any questions you want to Ask Aldous you can call in later in the show or PM eddie, onan or I and we will insist that aldousburbank answers or else.

For your chance to win a very used and abused copy of The Coming Global Superstorm PM us your nomination for BellGab quote of the week worthy of appearing on the top right hand corner of the site.

The hosts are begging for callers to greatly increase the quality of content on this show so please call on (602) 399 7131.

Will you mention the England whitewash? I'll try and give a call..Eddie has let me know of  a better way of using skype.. I'll just need to chuck some more coal in the boiler to make the signal reach that's all.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 23, 2013, 02:46:32 AM
Eddie has let me know of  a better way of using skype.. I'll just need to chuck some more coal in the boiler to make the signal reach that's all.

If the chat room participants close their eyes and chant "I BELIEVE," "I BELIEVE," we could ALL help boost the signal!!   ::)

(Notice I edited-out the reference to krik crik kriq biscuit er...soccer, or whatever that foreign sport is.  :P )

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Treading Water on December 23, 2013, 05:25:50 AM
If the chat room participants close their eyes and chant "I BELIEVE," "I BELIEVE," we could ALL help boost the signal!!   ::)

(Notice I edited-out the reference to krik crik kriq biscuit er...soccer, or whatever that foreign sport is.  :P )

I'll apologise now about my voice: I'm shaking off the tail end of my MAN FLU, so it's dropped my voice a few octaves from the usual. I'll catch a nap later so I'll be refreshed for the Oh my god o'clock time of transmission.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 23, 2013, 02:46:32 AM
Will you mention the England whitewash? I'll try and give a call..Eddie has let me know of  a better way of using skype.. I'll just need to chuck some more coal in the boiler to make the signal reach that's all.
Will you be discussing the Port Huron Statement?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 23, 2013, 09:35:16 AM
Will you be discussing the Port Huron Statement?

Naaa, it's before I was born...And anyway, with a glass or three in me, I might not be able to pronounce it.

jazmunda

Another reminder that a NEW GabCast 2.0 will be airing live tonight (Monday 12/23) from 8pm EST/5pm PST (12pm AEDT and 1am GMT).

If you have any questions you want to Ask Aldous you can call in later in the show (8:40pm EST/5:40pm PST) or PM eddie, onan or I your question and we'll Ask Aldous for you.

For your very last chance to win an extremely used and abused copy of The Coming Global Superstorm PM us your nomination for BellGab quote of the week worthy of appearing on the top right hand corner of the site.

If you would like your 3 minutes of fame before eddie dean rudely hangs up on you please call on (602) 399 7131.

area51drone

Since I won't be able to be part of the circle jerk tonight, ask Aldous where he sleeps at night....

And ask him if he would cheat on himself with himself if he could travel into the future.  (In other words, would you jerk your future self off if you met him?)

jazmunda

Quote from: area51drone on December 23, 2013, 04:04:11 PM
And ask him if he would cheat on himself with himself if he could travel into the future.  (In other words, would you jerk your future self off if you met him?)

I think the better question is is it gay if you jerk off your future self?

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on December 23, 2013, 04:15:37 PM

If you are stroking a cock and you are a guy... gay.

aldousburbank

Quote from: area51drone on December 23, 2013, 04:04:11 PM
Since I won't be able to be part of the circle jerk tonight, ask Aldous where he sleeps at night....
It is a vicious rumor, started by a disgruntled redheaded little vampire spinner wannabe girlfriend, that I sleep at night. Night is for bidness.

QuoteAnd ask him if he would cheat on himself with himself if he could travel into the future.
I did that once but the future is behind me now and I'll forget to burn that bridge when I get to it because it never existed. But if it does, the makeup sex is going to be great!

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on December 23, 2013, 04:15:37 PM
Fucking Jaz. Big weekend with The Mrs in San Fran. In the hotel, beautiful view, deep Japanese bath drawn. She sez, she sez to me, hey funny boy, grab that organic wine and come over here and play me the bit from the dweebcast, I want to be entertained. Then we got to Jaz's question and... She looked at me until I just said something like, honey I don't even understand the question baby, sweetie. He's a friggin aussie weirdo honey, let's put Kiss Alive back on ok?

Fuckin' weirdo.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 23, 2013, 04:24:28 PM
Fucking Jaz. Big weekend with The Mrs in San Fran. In the hotel, beautiful view, deep Japanese bath drawn. She sez, she sez to me, hey funny boy, grab that organic wine and come over here and play me the bit from the dweebcast, I want to be entertained. Then we got to Jaz's question and... She looked at me until I just said something like, honey I don't even understand the question baby, sweetie. He's a friggin aussie weirdo honey, let's put Kiss Alive back on ok?

Fuckin' weirdo.

It's hardly news!!! FFS he's descended frorm convicts! Okay, those 'convicts' may have only stolen an apple or bread to feed their starving family, but they were hardened crims and make no mistake.